MJ
MARK J.
Nissan Frontier
09/24/2018
They treat me very well. Always extremely satisfied with Parkway’s customer service.

DYLAN B.
Alexander, AR
Nissan Murano
09/24/2018
Excellent customer service!
Great experience with Parkway. They were extremely friendly and very knowledgeable on issues. I had complete trust in their evaluation of what my vehicle needed. I will definitely return.

BR
Bryan R.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Bryan said he had good service.

KJ
Kimberly J.
Bryant, AR
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Kimberly said this business was awesome. They did what they said they were going to do.

OR
Omar R.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Omar said the staff was fast, professional, and did what they had to do in a timely fashion.

C
Ann C.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ann. She said the employees at the business are always kind, courteous and helpful.

VR
VINCENT R.
Magnolia, AR
09/11/2018
Very friendly and courteous
They are very welcoming and friendly in the front office. I will have to say this was the first time I have ever gone in to an auto shop and been given a copy of the owners book as part of the intake. The shuttle was greatly appreciated as I am from out of town and needed to wait somewhere while they performed the diagnosis on my car. The diagnosis process took around 2 1/2 hours with the added benefit of pictures taken to illustrate the problems. Unfortunately, the estimate for repair came in quite a bit higher than I had anticipated so I was not able to go forward at the time. I am very certain my car will break again and I will keep them in mind when it comes time for service.

KF
KIM F.
Nissan Xterra
09/11/2018
Did the job and got me out quick
They did the job and got me on my way quickly.

RALPH M.
Mabelvale, AR
09/10/2018
friendly service
Just friendly service done quickly

JEFF H.
Scott, AR
Lexus GS 350
09/08/2018
Parkway Automotive - Always Exceptional
I have become a regular customer at Parkway Automotive. From the essential oil changes to the always fun “I have no idea, but my car is doing X... help”. No matter if it is my wife or myself they always take time to explain, give us options, and recommendations. One of only shops I have ever known to suggest not doing something I had in my head because I honestly did not need it or it wouldn’t help my issue. I love the detailed inspection reports with pictures. Recently I went in for an oil change and they told me you really should could consider changing your air filter. I had replaced it what seemed like not too long ago so I was a bit skeptical. But sure enough, looking at the inspection report it clearly had a picture of the seriously nasty air filter in my car. Just being a “mechanic” shop has a certain negative vibe associated with it. But let me tell you, after several trips of general maintenance and Parkway fixing my random issues in a timely manner and for a reasonable cost they are good guys. They set the bar in customer service, honesty, and integrity. I give my personal recommendation for Parkway Automotive to whomever is reading this as well as my friends and family ever chance I get. Thank you Parkway Automotive... you guys are world class!

V
Valued Customer
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/04/2018
The people
As the owner I get to see all of rhe surveys over and over I see our customers commenting about our people. They truly are the best in the industry. You can call and hear about them just by listening to our greeting. Some say they’ve never heard anything like it! Call us at 501-821-6111 it’s less than 60 seconds.

MJ
Marc J.
08/29/2018
Great Service, Great Prices
Brought my 110k mi Ford Expedition in to have the retractable running boards serviced as they wouldn't always deploy.

They recommended and we approved them doing a comprehensive checkup that cost $50. They provided us with a detailed list of items that needed addressing (including photos of the problem) - some necessary (replace leaking shocks & struts), some of questionable value (windscreen treatment). Each had a helpful description of why it was recommended (helps you judge whether or not it's really necessary). I asked for & within a few hours they provided me with a cost estimate for each item.

Ended up having about $2K of work done. (I plan on keeping the truck for a while.) Had all fluids replaced - rear differential, cooling system, transmission, and power steering. Had leaking front shocks & struts replaced. Since I gave them more time to get the job done, they were able to shop around and get us a better price on the shocks & struts than originally quoted. They were able to lube the running board retraction mechanism.

I rated them 4.9 stars. They get 0.1 stars deducted for some really minor annoyances (e.g., they changed my oil which I had recently changed - my fault for not telling them but I wish they'd checked the oil % life remaining indicator or asked me first).

This is our second time having it serviced there. Their customer service is outstanding (fast responses) and their prices are much less than what a dealer would charge. Highly recommended!

Jonathan C.
Arkansas
Ram 1500
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Jonathan said this is a great business for service. He has recommended them in the past.

Dustin C.
Maumelle, AR
Nissan Murano
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Dustin said the staff provided good timely service.

EB
Elbert B.
Pine Bluff, AR
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Elbert said the business does good work. They let him know in advance with a red, yellow and green card the condition of his vehicle and whether there are needed future repairs down the road.

TP
Thomas P.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said Patrick provided good service at the business.

SD
Steve D.
08/19/2018
Very pleased
Efficient, on time, very thorough check and service of my old Honda Ridgeline. Very clear communication of urgent vs “can do later” items, feel like they were more attentive than the dealership has been since warranty ran out. Will do all the care of my vehicles at Parkway.

ED
Elsie D.
Buick LaCrosse
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Elsie said she's had services with this facility before and they have been fine. She had an emergency and is very appreciative that they took care of it.
Mike D. from Parkway Automotive Services responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you Elsie for your trust in our people.

NG
Nikole G.
Arkansas
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Nikole said the customer service was phenomenal. The owner was great.

NK
NITIN K.
08/15/2018
good service
The person was very gentle, informative, co-operative. Prices were not too bad, not so good. After 1st service, somehow the engine light came on, which was not on before the service. Later they fixed it. Overall, I would say OK to Good.
Mike D. from Parkway Automotive Services responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you, Nitin, for allowing us to correct that check engine light and your kind words.