Shawna B. on 02/16/2018
Shawna said they did a very good job.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 02/01/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018
Laverne F. on 02/16/2018
Laverne said the employees were friendly.
Vehicle: Saturn Ion
Service Date: 02/07/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018
Steve X. on 02/14/2018
Steve said the staff was extremely friendly.
Vehicle: Toyota Matrix
Service Date: 02/09/2018
Review Created: 02/14/2018
Lily A. on 02/08/2018
Lily said this business did a good job.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 02/06/2018
Review Created: 02/08/2018
Laron J. on 02/02/2018
Laron said the service was good and the price was good. The employees did a good job, and explained everything.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Service Date: 01/24/2018
Review Created: 02/02/2018
CHATAQUA B. on 01/30/2018
"Oil Change"
First of all I called to make an appointment, cause I seen the sign that had a special for an oil change for $19.95, so when I called to make an appt. the guy told me I needed a coupon, (but the sign doesn't say that you need a coupon)... So he was like he just e-mailed a coupon out and I should get it in my e-mail box on Friday the 26 and I could used that.. So I was like ok, well hopefully I will get the coupon before my appt. Nope I did not get the coupon I could not find it, I received an e-mail about my appt. but no oil change coupon, and when I called in to see if I could possibly come an half hour early I was told no, cause he was fully book, so I should keep my Schedule time, well I went in early anyways, and guess what? not one car was in the shop, so I went in and the guy was behind the desk (doing nothing) told him I was here for my appt. took his time looking up my appt. and then I asked if he could show me the coupon that he sent out and he did, and he still would not let me use the coupon, when I showed him what they sent me twice, all he said he could not understand why I received that email, and then he showed me the e-mail that he sent out, and I asked him if I could just use his and he told me no, he could not print it out... I was like "wow!'... So I still had my oil changed cause it was wayyy past due... I was just frustrated that he would not give me the discount when I clearly showed him the e-mail that they sent me (twice with the wrong time on it).. and this is not the first time I have my oil changed there.... He clearly seen I was on your e-mail list... I just would have like to use the coupon or that he would have at least and honored me seeing I was on your e-mail list .. I'm just saying.. don't know If I will come back....
Vehicle: Lexus RX 300
Service Date: 01/27/2018
Review Created: 01/30/2018 10:23 AM
Lauren B. on 01/26/2018
Lauren said she has been going to this business for 6 years. Both her mother and grandmother have been customers of this business, as well, for a very long time. She always recommends this business.
Vehicle: Lincoln MKZ
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Review Created: 01/26/2018
Kevin B. on 01/25/2018
Kevin said he called around to get his heater fixed. All of the other facilities had a wait time of at least a week and this facility was able to get him in right away. They fixed his heater.
Vehicle: Buick LaCrosse
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/25/2018
Tiara H. on 01/23/2018
Tiara said the business personnel was nice and kind. The work was done in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/23/2018
Chelsea G. on 01/20/2018
Chelsea said she did get acknowledged when she came in. She stated the staff hassled her a little bit for 180 dollars for a head light, and it was not very pleasant. She said she could have put in on, herself. Unfortunately in the end, they made a mutual agreement, but the price was still a lot. He did it pretty well.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/20/2018
Juan Q. on 01/18/2018
Juan said the business is close to his home.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 12/12/2017
Review Created: 01/18/2018
Holly H. on 01/18/2018
Holly said the business provided good service.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018
Souang K. on 01/13/2018
Souang said the service provided by this business was very easy.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 01/06/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018
Ed W. on 01/13/2018
Ed said the business needs to get a couple more chairs for the waiting area. He had nowhere to sit while he was waiting. Other than that, the communication and the service were good.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018
MIKE L. on 01/12/2018
"Interior left dirty"
When my wife picked up vehicle steering wheel, dash, door dirty. She had to clean all these surfaces.
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 01/04/2018
Review Created: 01/12/2018 07:12 AM
Gary A. on 01/06/2018
Gary said Scott provided him with fabulous service so he was well satisfied.
Vehicle: Lincoln Town Car
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 01/06/2018
Eric A. on 01/05/2018
Eric said the head mechanic at this business was honest and quick about fixing his vehicle. They didn't over charge him. He appreciated their honesty. He will be taking his vehicle to them, from now on.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 12/26/2017
Review Created: 01/05/2018
Kee P. on 12/30/2017
Kee said his vehicle was finished on time, like the staff said.
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3
Service Date: 12/27/2017
Review Created: 12/30/2017
Lin F. on 12/27/2017
Lin said he was extremely satisfied with this business. The technician was polite and answered all of his questions. He was in and out within 10-15 minutes. The price was extremely reasonable.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 12/09/2017
Review Created: 12/27/2017
Sahra A. on 12/21/2017
Sahra said the employees were great.
Vehicle: Scion xB