Parkway Cadillac Buick GMC

FB
Fernanda B.
11/27/2019
Parkway cadalliac
Lydia offers the best service any service advisor has ever given! She is professional and she always offers the best advice for my cadalliac and never leaves me unsatisfied. She always gets done what I need to get done and you can always count on her.

Diane G.
10/23/2019
Lydia is awesome.
Lydia McDonald has been taking care of my service. I wouldn’t want anyone else. She is very kind and professional. She always takes care of all my needs and makes sure I have a ride home. :) She’s the best!

Diane G.
10/23/2019
Lydia is awesome.

Jim P.
Palmdale, CA
10/29/2018
The Best
I have purchased Three pickups from here and have always treated us as family.
They have the best service department i have ever been to.
Linda in service is the best!
She is very professional and honest.
She is always doing 110% To help her cutomer. I will be a customer for life .

PC
P. C.
Sylmar, CA
10/05/2017
Excellent Customer Service
Excellent customer service. Linda @ service is wonderful!

PA
Patricia A.
Beverly Hills, CA
06/12/2017
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!! THEY ARE CHEATERS!!!!!
My perfect credit score got ruined because of them. I leased a Escalade from them and they made a mistake on the paper work damaging my credit score. I try to contact them several times but never got a phone back. I'm very disappointed! They just want you to buy and then they disappear. Not professional at all. My new car came with a lot of scratches that they just try to cover it up with paint and it came of a couple of days after. THEY ARE CHEATERS!!!!!

MARY C.
Lancaster, CA
CADILLAC SRX
11/24/2016 Category: Service
Oil change tire rotation
Steve K. from Parkway Cadillac Buick GMC responded on 11/29/2016

Mary,
We are happy to hear our staff provided great customer service during your recent oil change and tire rotation with us. Thanks so much for your five-stars and recommendation. Please give us a call whenever you need us next and we are look forward to your next visit.

JENNIFER A.
Burbank, CA
CADILLAC XT5
11/03/2016 Category: Sales
Great Experience!
What a wonderful experience. Our salesman was super helpful and not overwhelming at all.

Jennifer,

We greatly value your amazing feedback and happy to hear our staff is so helpful. Thank you for your five-star review and recommendation and we look forward to your first service visit!

BESS B.
Newhall, CA
BUICK ENCORE
11/02/2016 Category: Service
servicing
They were very good.

Hi Bess,

We are just thrilled to receive your compliments and recommendation. Thanks so much for your five-star review and we look forward to your next visit!

JUAN D.
Sylmar, CA
GMC SIERRA 3500HD
Helpful staff

Juan,

Thanks for the compliments and five-stars regarding our team. We appreciate your recommendation and feel free to give us a call anytime you need anything.

DARELD S.
Castaic, CA
GMC CANYON
Smooth sailing
Made an appt online Brought my vehicle in ,, got a call an hour and a half later it was done. ????

Dareld,

We are happy to hear your recent service visit was smooth sailing! Thanks so much for the recommendation and five-stars and don’t hesitate to reach out anytime you need us.

DEANN H.
Santa Paula, CA
GMC YUKON XL
11/01/2016 Category: Sales
Outstanding Service
so far great customer service

Hi Deann,

We appreciate your wonderful five-star review and recommendation. Thank you for taking the time to share and we look forward to your next visit!

NW
NICHOLAS W.
Palmdale, CA
BUICK VERANO
Second service
Very good experience thank you Rodrigo
Steve K. from Parkway Cadillac Buick GMC responded on 11/01/2016

Nicholas,

Thanks you for the kind words and five-stars regarding Rodrigo. I will be sure to pass this along to him as well. Your recommendation is greatly valued and we welcome you back anytime you need us.

JEFF B.
Castaic, CA
GMC SIERRA 3500HD
10/30/2016 Category: Service
Took 2013 3500HD Denali in for warranty work
I took my truck in for: An oil leak, the navigation stopped working, and alignment, and the driver's seat not working intermittently. The service writer suggested flushing the brake and power steering systems as well (manufacturer recommendation). I am retiring, and plan to tow our 5th wheel quite a bit, so I authorized the flushing of those systems.
When I picked the truck up, the paperwork indicated the flushing work was completed, The navigation system had been reprogrammed, they could not find the leak (I don't know why, it is pretty substantial), could not duplicate the seat issue (understandable), and an alignment had been performed. The service writer indicated that had put dye in the oil, and asked me to return in 2K miles. The writer also indicated I could use new tires, showed me a couple, and told me I would have to have another alignment if I bought tires. Why wouldn't he try to sell me tires BEFORE I got an alignment? I drove out of the dealership (headed to work), turned on the radio, and nothing. no sound, no bluetooth (no phone), no navigation. I also noticed the firmware installed was not the Denali package, but a standard one. I expected the unit to work, and to have the same package I paid for when I purchased the truck. I can understand not being able to find an issue, but to foul up a repair completely, and then not even bother to turn the unit on to test it prior to giving it back to the customer is beyond me. When the radiator cracked after a few thousand miles, and I took it in for replacement, I went to pick it up, and I was told the technician dropped the fan and broke it, and it would be a couple more days to replace that. Understood, we all make mistakes. This experience is another matter, and the service (read lack thereof) I received on this visit leads me to question whether the system flushes I paid for were actually done. I work in a service business, and we concentrate on the customer experience, Parkway should give that some thought. Very frustrating to say the least.
Steve K. from Parkway Cadillac Buick GMC responded on 11/07/2016

Jeff,

I am very sorry that your service experiences have not been up to our standard and we will be reaching out to you soon regarding the outstanding issues you addressed in your review. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention, your satisfaction is very important to the service team and myself and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

BF
BERNARD F.
Canyon Country, CA
CADILLAC ATS
10/27/2016 Category: Sales
Exceptional Service!
Everyone including the owner were exceptional to work with at Parkway Cadillac!
Steve K. from Parkway Cadillac Buick GMC responded on 10/27/2016

Hi Bernard,

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation. Congratulations on your Cadillac ATS purchase and we look forward to your first service visit!