Parkway Volkswagen

Overall Rating 1.6666667/5rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667
ED C. on 02/16/2018
"Parkway VW"
Always Good!
Vehicle: Volkswagen Golf
Category: PERFORM 70K SERVICE-REPLACE OIL AND FILTER ROTATE TIRES INSPECT BRAKES STEERING SUSPENSION BELTS BATTERY HOSES SET TIRE PRESSURES TOP OFF ALL FLUIDS
Service Date: 02/10/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018 07:46 AM
CAROL M., Service at Parkway Volkswagen responded on 02/16/2018

We love to hear about how good our service team was with you on your last visit. We thank you for your five star review and we appreciate your business. We welcome you back any time. We thank you again!

DYLAN L. on 02/15/2018
"Service"
I had a coupon online and made the appointment by clicking on it and I was charged the regular price
Vehicle: Volkswagen Golf
Category: **LOF** PERFORM ENGINE OIL AND FILTER CHANGE, TOP OFF FLUIDS, CHECK AND ADJUST TIRE PRESSURE, MULTI-POINT INSPECTION.
Service Date: 02/10/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 07:37 PM
CAROL M., Service at Parkway Volkswagen responded on 02/16/2018

We thank you for your five star review. We are sorry to hear about your on line coupon not being applied to your total. We will be calling you as soon as we can. We thank you for taking the time to write your feedback, We are here to help you when you need us. We look forward your next visit. We thank you again!

CHRIS P. on 02/12/2018
"great place! "
fast and friendly.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Category: Remove and replace engine oil, install Genuine Volkswagen Oil Filter, Inspect and top of under hood fluids rotate tires
Service Date: 02/06/2018
Review Created: 02/12/2018 07:16 PM
CAROL M., Service at Parkway Volkswagen responded on 02/13/2018

We thank you for the kinds words about our service team. We appreciate your business and love to see you happy with the fast and friendly service. We look forward to your next visit. We are here to help anytime. We thank you again!

CHRISTINA S. on 02/11/2018
"Repair ac"
Not great communication about my car repair. Had to go to dealer to check in status. They said could not duplicate had to show advisor the problem. Then they fixed it ac. Ac stills takes to long to start cooling
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Category: C/S AFTER USING THE HEATER ON A TRIP, WHEN COMING BACK AFTER PARKING THE VEHICLE FOR 8 HOURS AND GET BACK IN THE CAR AND TRY TO SWITCH ON THE AC IT WILL BLOW HOT AIR. PLEASE CHECK AND ADVISE
Service Date: 02/05/2018
Review Created: 02/11/2018 08:25 AM
CAROL M., Service at Parkway Volkswagen responded on 02/13/2018

We thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear about the lack of communications with our service team. We know how frustrated it is not to know what is going on. We are glad to hear it was fixed. I am sorry it takes to long to start cooling. We are here to help you when you need us. We thank you for your time.

DESPINA P. on 02/09/2018
"Reliable and fast"
Diego and Julio were so easy to work with and got me the best possible deal within the market. They were personable and worked hard to get me a lease deal that worked for me. The car was delivered to me that same day and I did not have to lift a finger. They were a breeze to work with. Couldn't of asked for an easier transaction. Would HIGHLY recommend to a friend.
Service Date: 02/03/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018 08:53 AM
CAROL M., Service at Parkway Volkswagen responded on 02/13/2018

Congratulations! We are so happy to hear how easy it was to work with Diego and Julio. We love to see our new customers happy with the whole transaction. It is so kind to have you recommend us to a friend. It is a pleasure to read your review.
We are here to help you any time. We thank you again!

LUIS Q. on 02/08/2018
"Good service, good price"
The service was great, and so was the price
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Category: PERFORM 50K SERVICE -REPLACE OIL AND FILTER ROTATE TIRES INSPECT BRAKE STEERING SUSPENSION BELTS BATTERY HOSES SET TIRE PRESSURES
Service Date: 02/03/2018
Review Created: 02/08/2018 08:29 PM
CAROL M., Service at Parkway Volkswagen responded on 02/13/2018

We are delighted to hear how great your service visit was with our service team. We appreciate your business and want to thank you for taking the time to write your survey. We are here to help you any time you need us. We welcome you back. We Thank you again!

ANNIE W. on 01/29/2018
"New Tiguan"
Quick and easy. Ready to make a deal
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Review Created: 01/29/2018 11:25 AM
Steve K. at Parkway Volkswagen responded on 01/31/2018

Thank you for your honest feedback and recommendations. We appreciate your five-stars and we look forward to being there for you when you need us next.

ROSANNA R. on 01/28/2018
"Great service "
Service team made it a an easy visit thank you very much
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Category: CHANGE OIL AND FILTER,TOP OFF LOW FLUIDS,SET TIRE PRESSURE,MEASURE BRAKE PADS,REPL POLLEN AIR FILTER,CHECK CHARGING SYS,ROTATE THE TIRES,CHECK AND ADJUST ALL LIGHTS,PERFORM OBD,CHECK AIR BAG,TRANS INSPECT
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Review Created: 01/28/2018 07:03 PM
Steve K. at Parkway Volkswagen responded on 01/31/2018

We appreciate your time taken to let us know how we are doing. Thank you for the five-star review and recommendation! Please come back and see us anytime you need us again.

AMILCAR G. on 01/26/2018
"Friendly people "
The salesperson was very kind and helped me in everything.
Service Date: 01/20/2018
Review Created: 01/26/2018 02:05 PM
CAROL M., Service at Parkway Volkswagen responded on 01/26/2018

We are so happy to hear how friendly and kind your sales person was with your sale. We appreciate you taking the time to write your review. If you have any questions don't hesitate to call. We thank you for your business. We look forward to service your vehicle. Thank you!

GARY F. on 01/26/2018
"convenient "
Convenient
Vehicle: Volkswagen Tiguan
Category: C/S THE VEHICLE WONT START, CUSTOMER TRIED TO JUMP THE VEHICLE WONT START, ALL LIGHTS ARE ON, MULTIPLE ERRORS: AIRBA, STABILITY CONTROL, PARKING BRAKE, PARKING BRAKE BUTTON LIGHT IS FLASHING
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/26/2018 11:43 AM
CAROL M., Service at Parkway Volkswagen responded on 01/26/2018

We want to thank you for taking the time to write your survey. We are happy to hear how convenient it was. We look forward to your next visit. We are here for you when you need us. We thank you again!

MICHELLE O. on 01/25/2018
"Thank you"
Jaime was patient, helpful and kind. He had my best interest at heart. Thank you Jaime for being there for me.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Eos
Category: CUSTOMER STATES:VEHICLE DOES NOT START CRANKS BUT DOES NOT FIRE INSPECT AND ADVISE VEHICLE GOT TOWED-IN
Service Date: 01/20/2018
Review Created: 01/25/2018 07:08 PM
CAROL M., Service at Parkway Volkswagen responded on 01/26/2018

We want to thank you for your five star review. We love to hear how patient, helpful and kind Jaime was with you on your last visit. We are here to help you any time you need us. We appreciate your business. We welcome you back any time.
We thank you again!

MORGAN M. on 01/22/2018
"Excellent customer service "
My experience with parkway Volkswagen was excellent. Chris Taylor helped me find exactly what I was looking for!
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/22/2018 06:08 PM
Steve K. at Parkway Volkswagen responded on 01/23/2018

We are very happy to receive your five-star review and recommendation. Please feel free to give us a call whenever you need us and again, thank you for taking your time to share.

JAMES S. on 01/21/2018
"VW Tiguan trade in and buy 2018 model"
Salesman was great. VW are great.
Service Date: 01/13/2018
Review Created: 01/21/2018 06:32 PM
Steve K. at Parkway Volkswagen responded on 01/22/2018

Thank you for your wonderful five-star feedback and taking the time to share it with us. We appreciate your recommendation and are please do not hesitate to give us a call whenever we can be of assistance to you again!

NYIKI S. on 01/19/2018
"Great"
They catered to me! Did all they could possibly do to get me into my car!
Vehicle: Dodge Challenger
Service Date: 01/13/2018
Review Created: 01/19/2018 02:55 PM
Steve K. at Parkway Volkswagen responded on 01/22/2018

Awesome, we're so glad to hear! Thanks for sharing Nyiki!

SIMOUNE B. on 01/16/2018
"Always quick, courteous service"
Always quick, courteous service.
Category: C/R REPLACING DRIVER SIDE BRAKE LIGHT
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 08:25 PM
CAROL M., Service at Parkway Volkswagen responded on 01/18/2018

We love to hear how quick and courteous your service visit was with our service team. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit. We thank you for your five star review.

DEBRA N. on 01/10/2018
"10 k service"
Quick service, friendly staff!
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 07:02 PM
CAROL M., Service at Parkway Volkswagen responded on 01/11/2018

We are glad to hear about the quick and friendly 10k service you had with our service team. We thank you for taking the time to write your five star review. We are here to help you when you need us. We thank you again!

GINA F. on 01/10/2018
"Parkway VW to the rescue!"
As a known VW flaw, my 6 yr old Jetta had severe carbon build up causing cylinder misfires and the dreaded check engine light on. Parkway took care of the issue as quickly as possible and I was very relieved.

Thank you for your efficient service.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Category: CUSTOMER STATES: CHECK ENGINE LIGHT IS ON, CUSTOMER REPLACED THE SPARK PLUGS AND IGNITION COILS RECENTLY, INSPECT AND ADVISE.
Service Date: 01/04/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 03:31 PM
CAROL M., Service at Parkway Volkswagen responded on 01/10/2018

We are so happy to hear about our service department taken care of your misfire issue and the dreaded check engine light. We like to hear about how efficient our team was. We thank you for taking the time to write your review. We look forward to your next visit. We thank you again!

EILEEN B. on 01/08/2018
"Excellent service"
I was visiting family from Northern California for the New Year's holiday. My car had been in an accident and I needed to replace it. My sister suggested I go to Parkway Volkswagen. Tuesday afternoon I went over to the dealership and met Eric Rosales. I explained the situation to him and that I would like to find something I could drive home the next day. He was extremely helpful found three cars within my budget that would fit the need my needs. I felt no pressure to purchase a car at that time but was extremely pleased with my choices. Eric made the process so easy for me I did purchase my car and Eric had it ready the same evening for me to take . I drove it back to Northern California the next morning and I'm so pleased that I went to Parkway Volkswagen
Service Date: 01/02/2018
Review Created: 01/08/2018 10:25 AM
Steve K. at Parkway Volkswagen responded on 01/09/2018

Awesome, we're really happy to hear that our team took good care of you. Thanks for taking the time to share, we really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next!

ELVA F. on 01/03/2018
"Sales personnel"
Greate service with all personel
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 01/03/2018 09:00 PM
CAROL M., Service at Parkway Volkswagen responded on 01/05/2018

We are delighted to hear about your great service. We want to thank you for taking the time to write your survey. We look forward to your next visit and we are here to help you any time you need us. We appreciate your business. We thank you again!

PAUL H. on 01/03/2018
"Service "
It is important to feel secure my TDI keeps running easy in easy out
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 01/03/2018 08:25 PM
CAROL M., Service at Parkway Volkswagen responded on 01/05/2018

We love to see our loyal customers happy. We like to know how secure you feel with your vehicle. We thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are here to help you when you need us. We welcome you back. We thank you again!