Overall Rating 3.92/5Overall Rating 3.92/5Overall Rating 3.92/5rating 3.92rating 3.92

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

R B.
Stevenson Ranch, CA
05/04/2018
Unplugged hose to airfilter
I am writing this review based on my experience at Parkway Valencia with the Service Department, particularly with the Service Manager Jaime Hurtado. I booked my appointment online and addressed that the concerns with my car are the following issues: Engine clicks upon acceleration. A/c takes 10-15 minutes to get cold, blows warm air. Brakes are squeaking. I not only disclosed this on the reason for my appointment online but I also, verbally told the service advisor this information as well.

Once the services were done, I picked up my car and Jaime went over with me that everything was fine and all my concerns had been addressed. I questioned if my breaks had been checked because they squeak upon pressing on them. He said the technician wiped them down and the sound should go away. He sent me to the sales desk to pay, and I went home with the paperwork.

I drove my car around only to hear that the issue had not been resolved. The engine was still clicking upon acceleration or rattling when reaching a new rpm, and the breaks were still squealing, once pressed down. NONE OF MY MAIN CONCERNS were addressed. I called the service department back, not once, not twice, but three times. The operator had to page the Service department. I was on hold for nearly 30 minutes to no avail.

I decided to take the car back to the service department. I mentioned to Jaime that none of my concerns were addressed. After he had confirmed with the technicians if they had done all the checks, Jaime drove my car around to see if he would hear screeching breaks or a rattling engine upon acceleration. He opened the hood, in front of the office and said everything looks normal.

On the Service form, it stated that the rear brakes were at 4mm whereas, the front was 10mm. My question is why is it that at the time the car was delivered to me, this was not addressed or it was not a concern of his to alert me? Instead, I was told the brakes were polished, and I should be fine. The breaks were the reason I brought the car in and never once did I receive a call to alert me that the rear was at 4mm, would I like to change the breaks or wait till they are at 3mm. I DON’T WANT MY CAR SCREECHING, WHATSOEVER, I wanted a full workup. Even if that meant changing the break pads. Due to his lack of communication, he then stated that the dealership does not change them until 3mm. He disclosed a dollar amount to have the rear brakes changed and at this point, I chose not to proceed with this dealership due to the lack of communication and dishonesty.

This experience has been an inconvenience to me, having to go back and forth to the dealership to explain my concerns to the Service Manager. Presenting customers with half the truth about what services need to be done is indeed a disservice. Service advisors should be attentive and informative for the customers about what to look out for before it happens and not have the customer wait and see when the breaks give out or worse, a liability occurs. I was doing my due diligence of maintaining my car and was misinformed that everything was alright.

I do not trust that the services charged, were the services rendered. And just as I had suspected, to make matters worse, I brought my car home, and both my boyfriend and father popped the hood open, to find out that a hose from the airfilter was unplugged. If I had brought my car in for a full workup, why was there a hose undone after the Service Manager confirmed everything “looked normal.”

All I know is, this is my local Volkswagen, and I will make it a point not to continue my services at this dealership. I was in touch with the Sales Manager a couple of months back for a Lease to Buy on my Jetta, but due to this unsatisfactory experience. I can no longer trust that this dealership has my best interest in mind. An undone hose upon leaving the dealership is enough for me to not return. If something had happened to me, that would have been on Parkway Valencia. I hope that this matter is addressed accordingly. It is truly unacceptable to be receiving the services I received here at Parkway Valencia today.

MQ
Marcie Q.
04/22/2018
Stellar Customer Service
The next day after I posted my review of my experience at Parkway Volkswagen, I received a call from Customer Relations Manager, Carol Miller. I have to say that by the end of our conversation, my opinion of this dealership took a 180. I went from feeling extremely frustrated to happy all in a matter of five minutes. I’ve never experienced an establishment that actually reads their reviews and takes action to win back the trust of their customers. Just responding by saying sorry within my review was not enough. I was thoroughly impressed that Carol gave me a call and actually listened to my story and sympathized with my experience. I was given a refund for the services. Even though the refund was provided, what really stood out to me was the warm, sincere and genuine interaction I had with both Ramez and Carol. They are the reason why I would take my car back to Parkway Volkswagen for my next service. I would like to thank everyone who helped me the 2nd time around, a completely different experience.

04/22/2018
Gross Negligence
I am new to Santa Clarita so I decided to take my 2014 Volkswagen Passat to Parkway instead of Galpin for my oil change. I figured this would be my new dealer for my services for the sheer convenience of this dealership being practically in my backyard and they appeared to have great reviews. I made an appointment online and took my car in on Saturday. Everything went well, my service adviser Ramez Manious was friendly, the services only took about 40 minutes and I was in and out of there within 45 minutes. I drive home ( 2 miles away) and during that time, my car appears to be fine. A few hours later, I'm driving with my mom and 1 year old daughter and I notice that my car is starting to shake and sputter and the engine light comes on. When the vehicle comes to a stop, it feels like it's going to shut off. Naturally, I'm concerned something is terribly wrong with my car. I drive back to the dealership with my family still in the vehicle at about 4:30 PM. The service department is closed. So, I walk into the main lobby and speak to the receptionist. I advise that I got an oil change earlier in the day now my car is shaking and sputtering and I do not feel safe driving my car back home the way it is with my daughter in the car. The lady behind the desk nonchalantly says, there's nothing she can do because the service department is already closed and I should come back on Monday during service hours. She then picks up a call and dismisses me as if the problem was resolved. At this point I am panicking because I have my family in the car and no one inside this dealership is willing to help me and I cannot continue to drive my car without knowing what is wrong, I didn't want to make matters worse. As I leave the main lobby and walk back to my car, I catch Ramez outside of the service office. I am so happy to see him! At this point I have him check my car. When he lifted the hood, he saw that someone within the service team forgot to put my oil cap back on!!! Now, I have to take time off work to take my car in again on Monday, to have it fixed. As much as I wanted to like Parkway Volkswagen, I feel as if I cannot trust their work. l'll have to continue my services at Galpin.
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Volkswagen responded on 04/23/2018

We are sorry for all the issues you experience with our service team. We will be contacting you as soon as possible. We will be in touch. Thank you!

J G.
03/18/2018
Worst Oil Change Ever
I normally go to Glendale VW for my oil changes but have since moved out to Valencia so decided to try this dealership, such a bad move on my part.

First of all, my check engine light was on, I was told it would be $135 to figure out what was wrong. I asked if they could just get the codes at no cost, in which they did so that was the only plus side.

I picked up my car, two hours later, and as soon as I drove away from the dealership my airbag light was on, so turned right around and pulled back in. The guy told me that they had to jump my car twice and my battery was low, so that's why the airbag light was on. WHY is my battery low, I've never had an issue. And then he told me that the guy who washed my car, left the keys in the ignition. He asked me to leave the car with him so they could check the battery and charge it up. Super annoyed at this point...

They then called me an hour later to tell me that the connector was loose and thats why it wasn't starting. I felt slightly better but now my car barely starts and when I pulled out of the dealership, they never re-set my oil change counter (so it still says to change oil in 200 miles). I did not have any energy to turn back around, yet again. This is by far, the worst experience I've ever had. Who knows if they actually even changed my oil.
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Volkswagen responded on 03/22/2018

We will be contacting you as soon as possible. We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced with our service staff.
We will take care of all the issues you are having. We are here for you when you need us. We will be calling you soon.
Thank you!

MARIA M.
Volkswagen CC
03/02/2018
Highly recommended!
The most amazing VW car service by Jaime and Manious. These gentlemen are true experts at their job and they offer the utmost customer service. They go above and beyond to make sure your car repairs are to excellence. Manious and Jaime are now my go-to for any of my car service needs.
The VW Parkway car service by Jaime and Manious is amazing and I highly recommend it.
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Volkswagen responded on 03/02/2018

We thank you for your kind words about our manager Jaime and our advisor Ramez. We love to hear you highly recommend us and how amazing they are. We appreciate your business and we are here to help you when you need us. We welcome you back. We thank you again!

EC
ED C.
Canyon Country, CA
Volkswagen Golf
02/16/2018
Parkway VW
Always Good!
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Volkswagen responded on 02/16/2018

We love to hear about how good our service team was with you on your last visit. We thank you for your five star review and we appreciate your business. We welcome you back any time. We thank you again!

DYLAN L.
CA
Volkswagen Golf
02/15/2018
I had a coupon online and made the appointment by clicking on it and I was charged the regular price
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Volkswagen responded on 02/16/2018

We thank you for your five star review. We are sorry to hear about your on line coupon not being applied to your total. We will be calling you as soon as we can. We thank you for taking the time to write your feedback, We are here to help you when you need us. We look forward your next visit. We thank you again!

CP
CHRIS P.
02/12/2018
great place!
fast and friendly.
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Volkswagen responded on 02/13/2018

We thank you for the kinds words about our service team. We appreciate your business and love to see you happy with the fast and friendly service. We look forward to your next visit. We are here to help anytime. We thank you again!

CHRISTINA S.
02/11/2018
Repair ac
Not great communication about my car repair. Had to go to dealer to check in status. They said could not duplicate had to show advisor the problem. Then they fixed it ac. Ac stills takes to long to start cooling
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Volkswagen responded on 02/13/2018

We thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear about the lack of communications with our service team. We know how frustrated it is not to know what is going on. We are glad to hear it was fixed. I am sorry it takes to long to start cooling. We are here to help you when you need us. We thank you for your time.

DESPINA P.
Santa Monica, CA
02/09/2018
Reliable and fast
Diego and Julio were so easy to work with and got me the best possible deal within the market. They were personable and worked hard to get me a lease deal that worked for me. The car was delivered to me that same day and I did not have to lift a finger. They were a breeze to work with. Couldn't of asked for an easier transaction. Would HIGHLY recommend to a friend.
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Volkswagen responded on 02/13/2018

Congratulations! We are so happy to hear how easy it was to work with Diego and Julio. We love to see our new customers happy with the whole transaction. It is so kind to have you recommend us to a friend. It is a pleasure to read your review.
We are here to help you any time. We thank you again!

LQ
LUIS Q.
CA
02/08/2018
Good service, good price
The service was great, and so was the price
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Volkswagen responded on 02/13/2018

We are delighted to hear how great your service visit was with our service team. We appreciate your business and want to thank you for taking the time to write your survey. We are here to help you any time you need us. We welcome you back. We Thank you again!

AW
ANNIE W.
01/29/2018
New Tiguan
Quick and easy. Ready to make a deal
Steve K. from Parkway Volkswagen responded on 01/31/2018

Thank you for your honest feedback and recommendations. We appreciate your five-stars and we look forward to being there for you when you need us next.

ROSANNA R.
Lancaster, CA
01/28/2018
Service team made it a an easy visit thank you very much
Steve K. from Parkway Volkswagen responded on 01/31/2018

We appreciate your time taken to let us know how we are doing. Thank you for the five-star review and recommendation! Please come back and see us anytime you need us again.

AG
AMILCAR G.
Sylmar, CA
01/26/2018
Friendly people
The salesperson was very kind and helped me in everything.
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Volkswagen responded on 01/26/2018

We are so happy to hear how friendly and kind your sales person was with your sale. We appreciate you taking the time to write your review. If you have any questions don't hesitate to call. We thank you for your business. We look forward to service your vehicle. Thank you!

GF
GARY F.
01/26/2018
convenient
Convenient
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Volkswagen responded on 01/26/2018

We want to thank you for taking the time to write your survey. We are happy to hear how convenient it was. We look forward to your next visit. We are here for you when you need us. We thank you again!

MO
MICHELLE O.
Volkswagen Eos
01/25/2018
Jaime was patient, helpful and kind. He had my best interest at heart. Thank you Jaime for being there for me.
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Volkswagen responded on 01/26/2018

We want to thank you for your five star review. We love to hear how patient, helpful and kind Jaime was with you on your last visit. We are here to help you any time you need us. We appreciate your business. We welcome you back any time.
We thank you again!

MORGAN M.
01/22/2018
Excellent customer service
My experience with parkway Volkswagen was excellent. Chris Taylor helped me find exactly what I was looking for!
Steve K. from Parkway Volkswagen responded on 01/23/2018

We are very happy to receive your five-star review and recommendation. Please feel free to give us a call whenever you need us and again, thank you for taking your time to share.

JAMES S.
01/21/2018
VW Tiguan trade in and buy 2018 model
Salesman was great. VW are great.
Steve K. from Parkway Volkswagen responded on 01/22/2018

Thank you for your wonderful five-star feedback and taking the time to share it with us. We appreciate your recommendation and are please do not hesitate to give us a call whenever we can be of assistance to you again!

NS
NYIKI S.
Long Beach, CA
Dodge Challenger
01/19/2018
Great
They catered to me! Did all they could possibly do to get me into my car!
Steve K. from Parkway Volkswagen responded on 01/22/2018

Awesome, we're so glad to hear! Thanks for sharing Nyiki!

SIMOUNE B.
Canyon Country, CA
01/16/2018
Always quick, courteous service
Always quick, courteous service.
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Volkswagen responded on 01/18/2018

We love to hear how quick and courteous your service visit was with our service team. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit. We thank you for your five star review.

DN
DEBRA N.
Volkswagen Passat
01/10/2018
10 k service
Quick service, friendly staff!
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Volkswagen responded on 01/11/2018

We are glad to hear about the quick and friendly 10k service you had with our service team. We thank you for taking the time to write your five star review. We are here to help you when you need us. We thank you again!