Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

RK
Rose K.
09/28/2018
Garbage!
Went in 3 months ago to have my AC fixed. I've had to take it back 3 times since because it kept breaking. On the 3rd time I took it back I was advised by JEFF the manager that he would pay for my uber rides to work til my car gets fixed. 130$ in uber rides later and I was never reimbursed. He said he gave me a free oil change instead and will not be reimbursing me. I would have never agreed for these people to mess with another part of my car when the original issue wasn't even fixed properly. When I picked my car up for the for the 3rd time I noticed my horn didnt work and either did my headlights. after i came home my car wouldn't even START, took it back yet AGAIN and said it was the battery. Got a new battery. Rep at tires plus even asked if Patriot knew what they were doing...WOW. Still having issues with the car starting. Within 1 week I have already had to get 4 jumps for my car to start. Horn still doesnt work, and the lights dont work either. These "professionals" have yet to fix this. I'm out almost $1,000. If you want to receive shoddy work take ur car in to "fix" something minor and have your car not start go here! Manager is a liar! Zero stars. If dont get a reply within 48 hours I will be doing a chargeback. Im done with this bullshit. I will be on social media sharing my horrible experience with Patriot. Thanks for nothing!

Rich M.
10/18/2017
Professionals with Integrity
Brought my 97' F250 in for a new water pump and fan clutch to go with my new radiator. Needed it back the next morning to attend an important meeting. As sometimes happens, the tech working on it had a hard time getting the old pump out. When it finally let loose it caused him to slip on his ladder and the pump poked a hole in the new radiator. A less reputable shop would have plugged the hole and not said a word. Not Patriot. The manager, Mike and his cousin Ivan, took ownership of the mistake and pulled out all the stops to make it right. The tech stayed late to get things ready and came in early the next morning to install the new radiator they had delivered in the morning. I was back on the road as promised and my truck is running great. Can't recommend them highly enough. Professional integrity is rare these days, but these guys really have it. I would tell anyone to use these guys. They do great work and are people you can trust with your vehicle. Thank you guys for showing me there are still great people and businesses around today.

Diana W.
Nobleboro, ME
12/31/2016
Best personal service I've ever received!
Over the top personal and professional care! Couldn't have been happier.

Leo M.
Oakland Park, FL
Kia Soul
08/18/2016 Category: Service
Leo said he really likes the business, they are really good.

Michelle M.
North Lauderdale, FL
Honda Accord
08/18/2016 Category: Service
Michelle said that she didn't have any complaints with this business.

RN
Ralph N.
Hialeah, FL
Plymouth Barracuda
08/18/2016 Category: Service
Ralph said the business provided good service.

PT
Pat T.
Lauderdale By The Sea, FL
08/12/2016
Very detailed oriented
Great work
Mark L. from Patriot Automotive responded on 08/12/2016

Thank you for your business and thank you for your response to our survey, We appreciate you.

CD
Char D.
Tamarac, FL
Kia Soul
08/12/2016
They listen to what you want and then get it done. I needed a back seat taken out and some diagnostics done. Both were done quickly and effectively.
Best place to go for affordable reliable service.
Mark L. from Patriot Automotive responded on 08/12/2016

Thank you for the great response to our survey and thank you for your business. We appreciate you.

Joey S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
American Motors Gremlin
08/11/2016 Category: Service
Joey said the business was courteous. They offered a good price and he was always given good service.
Mark L. from Patriot Automotive responded on 08/13/2016

Thank you for your business and thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate you.

SA
Suzie A.
Cooper City, FL
Volkswagen Beetle
08/10/2016
Great place
These guys do a great job and are honest
Mark L. from Patriot Automotive responded on 08/11/2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our survey and thank you for your business. We appreciate you.

MO
Michael O.
Pompano Beach, FL
Nissan Sentra
08/08/2016
Great Place.
Checked reviews online,went there for work on my car and had a great experience. Everything was explained up front and throughout the repair,on time and price was exactly what I was quoted,thank you Patriot.
Mark L. from Patriot Automotive responded on 08/09/2016

Thank you for your response to our survey and thank you for your business. We appreciate you.

Jean F.
08/07/2016 Category: Service
Jean said the business provided good service.
Mark L. from Patriot Automotive responded on 08/09/2016

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate you.

FJ
Francois J.
Florida
08/06/2016 Category: Service
Franscois said he did not have to wait long at the business for his vehicle.

Jeff P.
Hillsboro Beach, FL
Jaguar X-Type
08/05/2016 Category: Service
Jeff said he drives 25 - 30 miles one way to the business for service. Mark, the owner, runs a very good business. They are honest and he trusts them. Everyone there is very nice and they treat him like family. They have a discount for veterans which he appreciates and they know what they are doing. He never worries about his vehicle while it is in their care. He not only recommends them but he highly recommends them.
Mark L. from Patriot Automotive responded on 08/09/2016

Thank you for the great response to our survey and thank you for your continued support. We appreciate you very much.

CK
Charles K.
Oakland Park, FL
Ford Edge
08/04/2016 Category: Service
Charles said they did a great job at this business. He has no problems with this business.
Mark L. from Patriot Automotive responded on 08/05/2016

JOHN H.
08/02/2016
Great price , great service
True pros. Mechanic Bill went over and above the the level of service seen at most repair shops.
Mark L. from Patriot Automotive responded on 08/03/2016

Bob S.
Delray Beach, FL
Plymouth
08/01/2016 Category: Service
Bob said they treated him like family.
Mark L. from Patriot Automotive responded on 08/05/2016

Smith S.
Florida
07/28/2016 Category: Service
Smith said they were timely and did what they said, they would do.
Mark L. from Patriot Automotive responded on 07/30/2016

LK
Lee K.
Tamarac, FL
Buick LeSabre
07/22/2016
6/27/16 service
Always satisfied with the service. Guys are pleasure to deal with, and aim to please.
Mark L. from Patriot Automotive responded on 07/23/2016

Thank you for your great response to our survey and thank you for your business. We appreciate you.

LH
LARRY H.
Ford Edge
07/22/2016
Straight forward, honest, fair
I've never had a bad experience at Patriot Automotive. Their people are nice and their service is quality.
Mark L. from Patriot Automotive responded on 07/22/2016

Thank you for your continued support and thank you for your great response to our survey. We appreciate you.