Patriot Subaru of Saco, Maine

EM
EDWARD M.
Kennebunk, ME
03/24/2017 Category: Service
Great service people. Great facility.

AT
ANN T.
Gorham, ME
SUBARU CROSSTREK
03/23/2017 Category: Sales
No pressure!
A friendly salesman that listened to our needs and did not put pressure on us to buy. Went back in a week later with our down payment he came over to speak to us and even remember our names and again offered his assistance if I ever had any issues about the car. Bryan Corliss is the kind of salesman we like to deal with!!!!

SK
SALLY K.
Kennebunkport, ME
03/14/2017 Category: Service
The people!
Good service and friendlt staff

CINDY C.
Saco, ME
03/13/2017 Category: Sales
The sales staff.
We were impressed with your sales staff and in particular, Mike MacDonald. He listened, answered questions and offered information in a professional manner without ever forcing any issue. His demeanor is why we wanted to work with him. We also found other staff to be courteous and helpful and never pushy.

SHIRLEY M.
Windham, ME
03/13/2017 Category: Service
I was taken on time and had great service. The staff is always very friendly.
Wonderful place to do business. Overall I do enjoy the SUV . I do not enjoy getting calls about extended warranty for over $3.000.00 for a new vehicle . It puts questions in your mind.

PJ
PAUL J.
South Portland, ME
03/11/2017 Category: Service
Quick efficient service while you wait
Just the standard 18K service. Waited while it was done. They were quick, efficient, and friendly. Always a pleasure.

JOAN L.
Alfred, ME
03/08/2017 Category: Sales
The exception that proves the rule.
I believe that everyone has had a less than satisfactory experience with a car dealer, or knows someone we who has. I myself have several.

Patriot Subaru of Saco is an exception to that 'car salesman stereotype'. We were greeted quickly in a friendly manner by Vinnie. It soon became abundantly clear that Vinnie really believes in the product he sells! His enthusiasm was as as strong as his knowledge of Subarus. His explanation of the features was clear and precise. There was no 'that's just the way it works, little lady ' or reading word - for - word from the sales brochure. He asked us what we wanted out of a new car, he explained which models would meet the most of these requirements. Together we found a terrific new car.

On the test drive, Vinny 's knowledge of Subarus engineering and technology was again visible. I was sitting in the back seat while my husband drove and Vinny showed him how to use the car's more advanced features. He's a natural teacher. Back at the office, the was none of the storied 'sales pressure' : don't wait; you'll be sorry; it's the only one we have in stock, etc. Instead he asked us if we had any other questions and answered them all. Since it was getting late, he told us there was no problem if we came back in the morning to finish up. We elected to stay,so our next stop was to complete the paperwork with Jackie who shared Vinny's belief in Subarus. She told us she bought it new and it for 10 years as she put together all the required documents. By the time Jackie was finished, Vinnie had located 2 Subarus which matched our requirements - in our 2 color preferences. We made arrangements to return the next day to complete the deal.

We met our Genius Adam the next day. You must have been told many times what a genius idea the personal Genius is. We went for a training ride with Adam who is very knowledgeable and, like Vinnie a very good teacher. It was like we were in an advanced class.

In summary, everyone we met was helpful, gracious, knowledgeable. No entertaining car salesman story here. Hence the review title 'The Exception That Proves The Rule'.

One last comment. I wanted to consider a Subaru because over the years I had known a number of people who owned Subarus and swore by them and bought a new one when the old one went to that great dealership in the sky. My husband didn't even want to look at one. Yet he was the one who said that he wanted to buy it that day and not even look at any other cars. That takes a super car AND a dealership filled with committed professionals.

SF

HENRY S.
Westwood, MA
SATURDAY EXPRESS SERVICE
LAST SATURDAY USED YOUR EXPRESS SERVICE TO REPLACE A LOW BEAM HEAD LAMP. THE
LADY SERVICE WRITER WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND EFFICIENT. I WAS ON MY WAY IN ABOUT 45
MINUTES JUST ENOUGH TIME FOR A CHAT OUT FRONT, A COFFEE AND A SECTION OR TWO
OF THE MORNING PAPER. NICE SERVICE I WAS PLEASED TO USE. THANKS.

JUDITH H.
Why I Love Patriot Suburu
Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff; fast service; great environment. Such a people oriented place!

CHAD M.
Wells, ME
SUBARU LEGACY
03/07/2017 Category: Service
Costly Repairs... with a happy ending
Patriot has a great Service Team. They take pride in their work and ensure your car is in good working order. My scenario was unusual, as I experienced some unforeseen, costly repairs. During the frustrating process, Patriot worked with me and and always kept me up to date in the process. With the level of service and care, I have no doubt that my new Subaru will be shown the same respect.

RF
ROBERT F.
03/07/2017 Category: Service
We needed an oil change in our 2016 Forester and the crew was fast and efficient. No appointment needed!

WL
WHITNEY L.
Buxton, ME
SUBARU LEGACY
Super Fast, and Super Easy
First of all, how can you not LOVE a dealership that has dogs walking around!? The sales team is helpful, and friendly. The service department is knowledgeable, friendly, and fast. I expected my visit to the "express" service lane to take a little over an hour because I was third in line. I was in and out in less than 40 minutes! That was an oil change, a new fog light, tire rotation, and an inspection of my brakes, fluids, etc.! I am a repeat customer, and there is a reason for that. Great customer service!

SR
SANDRA R.
03/07/2017 Category: Sales
Friendliness, all options explained, great service
Mike MacDonald is awesome. He is very knowledgeable and listened to our specific needs. My husband is disabled and needed a car that was easier to get in to, and the Outback was the one!

SCOTT M.
SUBARU CROSSTREK
Highly Recommend Patriot
Very professional, prompt, and courteous. Excellent.

SCOTT M.
Saco, ME
Review Title
Professional manner, but open for compromise. Not afraid to admit mistakes. Friendly atmosphere. Easy to ask questions here.

CAROL S.
Portland, ME
SUBARU IMPREZA
03/06/2017 Category: Sales
Love my Subaru!
Justin, Jackie & Devon were all so helpful, friendly and kind, and I never felt pressured...definitely my best car experience ever! Thank you, Patriot Subaru, for a pain-free experience!!

AC
ANDREA C.
Camden, ME
03/06/2017 Category: Service
Went above & beyond!
After a trip to have something fixed (4 hrs driving round trip) that didn't pan out due to not having ordered the right part, the service dept went out of their way to make things right! Picked up my car at my house,left me with a dreamy loaner, fixed my car and delivered it back to me. Thank you for the amazing service.

DAMON P.
Portland, ME
SUBARU WRX
03/06/2017 Category: Service
Car service
Technicians serviced my car very quick!