Overall Rating 4.4615423/5Overall Rating 4.4615423/5Overall Rating 4.4615423/5Overall Rating 4.4615423/5rating 4.4615423
Overall Rating 2.30769/5Overall Rating 2.30769/5rating 2.30769rating 2.30769rating 2.30769

06/24/2019 Category: Service
Oil and tire
Quick and courteous as always.

SA
Sammie A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Clean service area. Polite employees.
MICHAEL P. from Patterson Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

We take pride in gaining the trust and loyalty of our customers here at Patterson Hyundai, and are always thrilled to hear about excellent customer experiences. Thanks for being our customer, and we are looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.

AG
Arthur G.
Lawton, OK
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Great service, friendly, helpful staff.
I would recommend this dealership to anyone, even if it means traveling a little out of your area.
MICHAEL P. from Patterson Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
I got my car in and out from getting a oil change. Everything went smooth and fast. Employees working were great.
MICHAEL P. from Patterson Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

It’s always great to hear how well our staff is doing here at Patterson Hyundai. Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey, and sharing your experience. Our entire staff works very hard to earn your trust with servicing your Hyundai, and we appreciate you as a loyal customer.

NC
Norris C.
Castle Rock, CO
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Patterson Hyundai Took Care of Coloradoans
While traveling to College Station, Texas from Colorado, our 2018 Sonata suffered a critical failure with a flashing engine light and “limp” mode. Fortunately, we were only 4 miles from a dealership.

Tamara at Patterson Hyundai immediately greeted us in the service bay, we explained our problem, and she immediately went to work to have it checked out. Within 30 minutes, she came back, told us what the problem was, gave us the bad news about how long the repair would take (30 days+), and had already contacted the local Hertz rental counter to get us set up in a rental until our car was fixed. They shuttled us to the Hertz counter and we were on our way.

Tamara continued to keep in touch with status updates, and in my opinion, was the epitome of what customer service should be. Once our car was finally repaired, she worked with us to get it shipped back to Colorado and have the rental dropped off at a Hertz rental here. Otherwise, we would have been looking at an 18 hour round trip to drop off the rental and get our car.

If I lived in Wichita Falls or somewhere nearby, I would most definitely use Patterson Hyundai, and I recommend them to anyone in the area. It just doesn’t make sense to drive 9 hours for service there. Tempting, but not quite enough. :-)
DAVID G. from Patterson Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

I am sorry to hear about the failure with your vehicle, but I do appreciate you taking the time to explain how well Tamara handled your situation. If ever you are in the area feel free to stop in for a cup of coffee and an oil change only next to you are traveling.

David Grisham

NC
Norris C.
Castle Rock, CO
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful in a bad situation.
The people at Patterson Hyundai were amazing when our 2018 Sonata broke down in Wichita Falls, Texas. We were 9 hours from our home in Colorado, and they helped us secure a rental quickly so we could continue on our journey. In particular, Tamara, kept us up to date with this very lengthy situation.

Joseph S.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Car mechanics are good
Good service and friendly people

Donna L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Nothing to say.
DAVID G. from Patterson Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

My name is David Grisham, I am the service manager at Patterson Hyundai. I do aplogize about your recent service experience not meeting or exceeding your expectations. Please feel free to call me on my direct line 940-720-5850, I am always interested in what we need to do to improve our processes and better serve your service needs.

Fixing things....
Brought my Genesis in to have the windshield wipers replaced, a turn signal (daytime running light) bulb replaced, and a rear window checked (not going up or down). The first two were done in a short time and the rear window is still under warranty so I’ll return for that repair when the part (motor) arrives.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S

Very nice and professional

VM
Valerie M.
06/03/2019 Category: Service
They were quick in taking care of my problem and very courteous. They found a an equitable solution for a good price.

Miguel L.
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Repairs not done properly
Service was completed poorly and the issue that was supposed to be addressed 5 days ago left me and my family stranded on our vacation. On a 2018 Tucson purchased in December 2018 only has 11000 miles we got it brand new. Repairs were not done correctly.
DAVID G. from Patterson Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Good Morning,
I understand correctly your check engine light came back on while you were traveling? Please feel free to call me on my direct line at 940-720-5850. I am interested in what caused the light to come back on and how we could have possibly prevented the light from coming back, or prevented any inconveinence during your trip. Regardless I wanted to apologize for any delays you and your family experienced.
David Grisham Service Manager Patterson Hyundai

Daniel P.
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding service
I had a appointment for 1:20 but arrived about 45 mins early. My are was serviced and I was on my way before the appointment time.
MICHAEL P. from Patterson Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

mpratt@pattersonauto.com

05/24/2019 Category: Service
MICHAEL P. from Patterson Hyundai responded on 05/27/2019

BF
Barbara F.
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Derive work on 2013 Sonata
The people at Pattersons are the best! I am treated like I am special and receive personal care. Tamera was my consultant and she addressed my concerns and did exactly what was required. I love this place!!
MICHAEL P. from Patterson Hyundai responded on 05/27/2019

Thanks for taking the time to respond back to us informing us of your recent visit. We work hard to ensure every customer receives just the same positive experience you experienced on your visit. Training and customer satisfaction are two of the areas we focus daily with our team. We hope to see again soon for your next maintenance service.

Always a great experience
Everyone I came into contact was very friendly. The waiting area was clean and comfortable. I recommend scheduling an appointment in advance. The wait was only as long as it took them to do the oil change and inspection.
MICHAEL P. from Patterson Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

Regina W.
Windthorst, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Great and friendly service!
MICHAEL P. from Patterson Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

LW
Lisa W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/22/2019 Category: Service
They made me write a title here or I couldn't finish their survey.
I would think rating them five stars would be enough, but then they force you to write this review. I guess it adds more substance to the other potential customers. However, I will only leave an actual typed review if I deem it worthy of more than grading it at five starts. Thanks!
MICHAEL P. from Patterson Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019