Overall Rating 4.6315816/5Overall Rating 4.6315816/5Overall Rating 4.6315816/5Overall Rating 4.6315816/5rating 4.6315816
Overall Rating 2.27778/5Overall Rating 2.27778/5rating 2.27778rating 2.27778rating 2.27778

Lynn S.
Burkburnett, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service by Ryan
Always great job Ryan!!
MICHAEL G W. from Patterson Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

We take pride in gaining the trust and loyalty of our customers here at Patterson Hyundai service department, and are always thrilled to hear about excellent customer experiences. Thanks for being our customer, and we are looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Ruth M.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Consistent value and service
I have never been one to continue with the dealership for service until now. There are so many electrical doodads that I want people who are familiar with the Sonata to work on it. Thank you, Ryan et al, for keeping my car purring along.
MICHAEL G W. from Patterson Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Anita S.

EM
Ernest M.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
I brought my car to Patterson Hyundai for routine service. From the moment I stepped out of my car to the moment I left Patterson's Auto Group I felt like I was treated like a VIP. The Service Advisor was cordial and kept me informed on the progress of the service and any issues that came up in the process. Patterson Hyundai provides a customer lounge that is quiet and comfortable, the best I have ever encountered.

MK
Monica K.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Always great and fast service

Diane H.
Iowa Park, TX
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Excellent in every way. Patterson's employees should be compensated nicely. They made it extremely easy, and with no appointment.
MICHAEL G W. from Patterson Hyundai responded on 05/22/2018

It’s always great to hear how well our staff is doing here at Patterson Hyundai Service Department. Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey, and sharing your experience. Our entire staff works very hard to earn your trust with servicing your Hyundai, and we appreciate you as a loyal customer.

Vernon, TX
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Great people
The service guys are great. I always feel like they are doing the right thing for my car and the safety of my family. The receptionist girls are great with my kids and help me any way they can.
MICHAEL G W. from Patterson Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

MK
Marie K.
Devol, OK
Service is excellent1
I made an appt. to have the oil changed in my Sonata. I was in and out in 30 minutes. The waiting room is very comfortable and great to have snacks and coffee.
MICHAEL G W. from Patterson Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

MICHAEL G W. from Patterson Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Sheppard Afb, TX
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Good overall
Overall the service was great. Timely and efficient. Unfortunately, I did not receive a car wash or vacuum as the receipt shows and service advertises.
MICHAEL G W. from Patterson Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

Our employees are our greatest asset, and it’s always great to hear how we have gained our customers trust and loyalty with servicing their Hyundai. We work very hard to ensure that happens with every customer on every visit, and look forward to seeing you again next time. Michael WilliamsService ManagerPatterson Auto Center940-720-5850 mwilliams@pattersonauto.com

Regina W.
Windthorst, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Great!
Good People! Good service!
MICHAEL G W. from Patterson Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018

2016 Hyundai Accent
Service department
Current vehicle is an electrical mess. Ryan has been nothing but pleasant but the overall situation is beyond frustrating

Service department
Simply do not suggest
MICHAEL G W. from Patterson Hyundai responded on 05/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill the survey out, The Hyundai advisor Ryan Parish will be contacting you about your previos visit

Benjamin B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
Great dealership
Ryan is always professional and honest
MICHAEL G W. from Patterson Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

Kay S.
Burkburnett, TX
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Service is speedy, accurate, and professional !!
I am very pleased with the staff, service, and results of my visit with Patterson Auto Body! Darius McCracken did an excellent job on my Santa Fe and I will gladly recommend his work to my friends and family. Thank you for the great job!!
MICHAEL G W. from Patterson Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

Clyde S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/04/2018 Category: Service
I like the Hyundai service writer his name is Ryan
Besides the regular oil change this trip they recommended I needed to have my coolant fluids clean I don't think they replace them they just flushed it around and cleaned it and it also was time for me to have the brake fluid cleaned I had never heard of these two things before. I don't think you need to clean fluids as much as change them.
MICHAEL G W. from Patterson Hyundai responded on 05/04/2018

Darla B.
Vernon, TX
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Very friendly and stays on time schedule. I will definitely return.
MICHAEL G W. from Patterson Hyundai responded on 05/03/2018

Sharon C.
Frisco, TX
2016 Hyundai Genesis
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Very customer focused.
For service, I bring my car back to Wichita Falls from Frisco, TX. Ryan Parish, Patterson Service, provides me with a loaner car and keeps me updated by text as to when my car will be completed. Very customer focused!
MICHAEL G W. from Patterson Hyundai responded on 05/02/2018

VH
Vikki H.
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Vikki’s visit at Patterson ‘s
Love Patterson’s! The Service, Employees & Products! They ALWAYS treat me/us SPECIAL!!😊❤️
MICHAEL G W. from Patterson Hyundai responded on 05/01/2018

Tulsa, OK
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Efficiency
Service was great, only issue was getting thru (phone) to make the appt.
MICHAEL G W. from Patterson Hyundai responded on 04/30/2018

AH
Amy H.
Fort Worth, TX
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Ryan was very knowledgeable and personable. He had a great attitude and made the experience a great one!
MICHAEL P. from Patterson Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018