Latest Review over 1 year ago

Eva J.
San Pedro, CA
12/17/2016
Don't Trust!!!
Ok so I left a negative review before because of what Paul's did to my sisters car. Well the other day our other car, which Paul's also fixed, suddenly starts idling rough, so I take it to 'my' mechanic this time to have it fixed and tuned. When I picked up the car our mechanic of 20+ years told me today that it needs a new timing belt and water pump, so I look at our (Paul's) receipt from this past February, and lo and behold there they are, all bought and paid for.

Update - They also charged me for a new car battery that wasn't even two years old, just like they did to my sisters 4 month old battery. They also didn't return my battery, like they did to my sister, and it still had a warranty.

Maybe this place used to be honest but it seems they need to reevaluate their business morals....

Lesson learned but I'd really suggest to everyone who decides to take a chance - Remember to ask for your old parts back!

SHARON M.
Torrance, CA
12/15/2011
Repair
The mechanics are good at what they do and they are considerate to the patrons.

DARRELL H.
CA
09/12/2011
Anto is the greatest. He is fair and honest. I recent him to all my friends

AA