Matthew H.
Yankton, SD
11/10/2018
RV Repair
If you need service this is the place to take your RV. They are fast and very good at what they do. Replaced the heater coil on my motor home which I thought was near impossible but Tim Land and his crew made it happen. Also they found other problems that would have put us back in a repair shop some where don the road. They kept us informed every step of the way and because we are from out of state put us to the head of the line, thanks so much Tim and crew...
Donna H. from Peninsula Fleet and RV Services responded on 11/12/2018

Matthew thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review.  We are so happy that we were able to get your repairs done and send you back on your way.  Safe travels.

10/25/2018
Estimates were high compared to others
I had some work that needed to be done. They told me prices and told me that was the cheapest price for these parts. I have worked on vehicles for years but just don't have the time. I researched prices online and found out one part was $400 more than what I found online. Told estimate was $1300 more than another shop. Tried the other shop and they fixed it for $1200 less. I have been using Peninsula for years and had nothing but problems with my trucks. Tried the new place and just do oil changes now. No other problems. Weird.
Donna H. from Peninsula Fleet and RV Services responded on 11/07/2018

We have read your review and per your conversation with Tim today we hope you have been completely satisfied with our follow up resolution to your concerns. We place great importance  in customer satisfaction and look forward to helping you in the future.

Lee S.
Seabeck, WA
Ford RV Cutaway
09/03/2018
They keep me informed of work process. Complete required work in a professional manner
The motor home team mechanics replaced/repaired front parts ensuring the job was completed in timely manner and with professionalism. Would highly recommend them to my family and friends.

08/11/2018
Pleasure doing buisness with these folks.
Had all 4 brakes on motorhome done. Had problems with brakes heating up and blew a rear axle seal. They took care of everything. I couldn’t be happier.

06/26/2018
35’ RV brake replacements
We needed both front and rear bakes completely redone. As we live in our RV full time, Peninsula did a great job of accommodating us. It took 2 separate days to accomplish.but we had it back at the end of each day. GREAT JOB from them.
Donna H. from Peninsula Fleet and RV Services responded on 07/02/2018

Thanks Jim for the great review we look forward to being here next time your RV needs anything.

Don R.
Port Ludlow, WA
Chevrolet Forward Control
05/18/2018
rv service and repair
The staff and mechanics that work for PFS are very helpful and skilled at the work performed. They were fast as I live full time in my RV and they got my home back in only a day and a half with everything I asked for done. Thanks!
Donna H. from Peninsula Fleet and RV Services responded on 05/18/2018

Thank You Don for the great review.  We look forward to helping you with any future needs you may have.

EE
Erlinda E.
Ford RV Cutaway
03/24/2018
Great customer service!
There is nothing more important to me, than great customer service! Took great care of my rv, and fixed everything fast! Mechanic explained all of the work needed, and always updated me. I won’t go anywhere else but Peninsula Fleet and RV Services! Thank you so much!
Donna H. from Peninsula Fleet and RV Services responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you for the great review.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

V

Bainbridge Island, WA
GMC
08/12/2017
Customer service
PFRV is one of the few service establishments that accurately schedules when maintenance will take place and how long the work will take. They are professional, keep customers informed about progress and accurately set expectations.
Donna H. from Peninsula Fleet and RV Services responded on 08/14/2017

Thank you Valued Customer for the positive feed back.  We appreciate you and your business. And are here for all your future needs.  We are continually striving to make our business better and love to here when we meet or exceed your expectations.

JE
Jackie E.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/13/2017
Awesome
Amazing experience with the Service Department! The repair was performed quick,complete and proper. will use this company over again.
Donna H. from Peninsula Fleet and RV Services responded on 07/13/2017

We are happy to hear that you were pleased with our service and look forward to helping the next time any of your vehicles need servicing

Carl B.
06/23/2017
Maintenace of Dodge Ram
Did scheduled & requested work in good time frame. Friendly & recommended upgrades.
Donna H. from Peninsula Fleet and RV Services responded on 06/26/2017

Thank you Carl for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicles in the future

Cathy S.
05/06/2017
Tremendous specialized service
The mechanics remember you and your vehicle. Discuss the planned maintenance and make sound recommendations based on your use and driving habits

PP
property p.
12/27/2016
Worst experience I have ever had dealing with a "professional"
So our company scheduled a service with Peninsula Fleet and delivered the truck on a Thursday. On Monday, I called and nothing had been done as they were "waiting on the owner to decide if it would be covered under an insurance claim." They were told to go ahead and get started by opening the paneling up to check for damage unseen, and call me back that afternoon to review. No call back #1. So I called Tuesday, and the lady, who I think is the manager, said they had not gotten to it because it was too cold yesterday, but they will get started and call me back later that day to review. No call back #2. I waited a day, and called to check in, and the lady said that they had not gotten started and that's why she hadnt called back, but that they were in the process right then of opening it up and she would call me back later that day. No call back #3. So i decided to go in and speak face to face with the manager lady, and when i got there on Monday, nothing had been done to the truck, and she said the mechanic was out working on another truck and wouldn't be able to open mine up until he gets back. When asked why she hadn't called me back 3 times she said she tried the 3rd time but it was the wrong number(keep in mind I had given her my number all 3 times I had called her) and started saying that maybe we should find someone with time. I asked why it was taking 11 days when we had a scheduled appointment, and she said her guys were scared to remove the panel as it smelled like a dead animal was inside. Finally I told her I needed the truck, even if it was just to kill the odor, and she said she would get it done and call me. Instead I had my owner call to check in, and she told him that she didn't think she wanted to do the work, but would either get it done or find a referral for someone else to do it. I waited 2 more days and called in. She said that they told the owner that they werent going to do the work, and that she would find another company to do it. So I asked her for the referral info, and she said she was having a hard time finding another company. So asked her "did you even look yet?" and she hung up on me. Their rates are more than double of what it is costing me to do the same work from a real company. I am glad this all happened, as we have used this company for my 3 years I have worked for them as a superintendant, and naively just paid whatever they were charging, and now I at least know I was being robbed, and have found a true professional deisal mechanic. Beware!!!!!

MA
Mr./Ms. A.
Seabeck, WA
10/04/2016
Customer service A+
Thank you for all your help with our truck. Our business depends on our truck running, reliably. They fixed our problem, were reasonably priced, fast & efficient. I will recommend to all who'll listen. Thank you again. Jackie, you and the crew rock!

Chevrolet

Good and fast service.

Carl B.
08/06/2016
Waiting room
No waiting room. will need extra transportation.

BJ
Bill J.
Ford F550 Super Duty
06/26/2016
Frendly & Knowledgible Staff
Everything was a pleasure, except for the paying part. Fully retired, Fixed income, nearly emptied my savings, But what the heck, You can't take it with you. Anchors Away.

Cathy S.
05/25/2016
Freindly, Professional, Detailed
Treat you as a freind or neighbor; thoroughly reviewed my vehicle and promptly completed the work requested for a good price

Crista M.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
05/03/2016
Lead Driver Crista Shores
Greeted us when we came in, friendly, very professional.