KD
Kathy D.
Toyota Echo
06/15/2019
The customer service is very friendly.
I appreciate having a garage close to my neighborhood that is thorough and fairly priced for services. I have gone off island for services in the past, but I will continue to do my auto services at Green Light Garage.

LE
lorraine E.
Chevrolet Venture
06/15/2019
Excellent service.
Have always received excellent service. Staff is knowledgeable and anxious to help.

CN
Christine N.
Washington
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Christine said the staff did great work and Nick is so trustworthy, kind and honest. She also stated that she appreciates the business.

06/07/2019
You Can't Go Wrong!
I don't normally write reviews! That being said, several years ago our auto mechanic retired. Another mechanic came in and bought his business. What a disaster...we all can't be right 100% of the time, but there is a limit to how many times you have to bring your car back in for the same problem. Oh, did I mention that each time it was more money.

Fast forward to Bob Brown Automotive. After a couple more poorly ran repair shops, we found Bob and his team. What a difference experience from the start. I asked all kinds of questions, from how they price their parts to warranty of both parts and labor and lots of questions in between. This was not our first rodeo! I had not even taken in my car for repairs yet. Bob was very understanding and answered all of my questions.

We have been going to Bob for a couple of years now. Bob has a put together a great team from the office to the shop, as well! It goes a long ways when I can send my wife down to have her car repaired and all I have to do is pick her up. She gets the same respect and service as I do!

Sometimes it takes years to find a shop like Bob Brown Automotive. I hope this review saves you some time.

Thanks for being a professional team!
Brenda & Del

Steven W.
Honda Accord Wgn
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Steven said the process was easy.

Curtis C.
05/31/2019
Honest service fair price
I have been taking my vehicles here since they opened and I am greatful to have a trusted repair shop near my home.

Spencer S.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Spencer said he would recommend the business for service.

Jerry D.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
05/26/2019
Excellent service as usual
I always feel confident with the Greenlight Garage. Nick is responsive, shops around for the best prices on parts and everything turns out just right.

Juliette W.
Washington
Saab 900
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Juliette said the staff work in a timely manner, they were able to take them in on a short notice and they did a great job.

MK
Marguerite K.
MINI Countryman
05/18/2019
Very best place for car servicing!
Love Greenlight Garage! They are extraordinarily friendly and helpful. Service is great and very efficient. And if you have an immediate problem, they will right away look at the issue, diagnose the problem and schedule you quickly to get it fixed - and sometimes they can fix you up right on the spot and send you on your way. Such a great neighborhood resource!

IC
Ian C.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/17/2019
My Suburban is happy again!
Nick runs a first class operation. Honest about your car problems, and fair to your wallet. I'm giving YOU the green light. Go see Nick if you have a car problem.

PB
Phil B.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
05/15/2019
Quality Work
Fair, honest business. Good service. Reasonable prices.

AK
Amanda K.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
05/06/2019
Always able to honestly answer my questions about my car. As a female, I also appreciate that they do not down to me nor assume I don't know anything about cars. Quick, thorough, and quality service with a great attitude!

AK
Anita K.
Chevrolet Volt
05/02/2019
Great job and people
Love this place. I just needed a tire repair, but the service was great, and so were the mechanics...very personable.

David L.
Deer Harbor, WA
Ford Freestyle
04/25/2019 Category: Service
David said the service was good and there were no problems. However, they told him he would need to take the vehicle to the Ford dealership to have them resolve one of the vehicle's issues.

SN
Susan N.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Susan said that the place really knows just what the vehicle needs, she's had nothing but good service there and she is comfortable using them.

Kathleen M.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Nick. He said he recommends this business for service.

Jeremy R.
04/11/2019
Good Service!
Greenlight is reliable and trustworthy. They do excellent work at reasonable prices.

AH
Abigail H.
FIAT 500
04/03/2019
Always friendly and solid
I love Green Light for the people, the great care of my car, and their fairness in pricing. It’s a pleasure to bring my car in for what it needs.

Miguel R.
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/02/2019
Great service and knowledge. Price is right!!
Nick and Rob are the best mechanics in the area their knowledge exceed my expectations and the price is always right.
They’re always friendly and jobs get done in a time frame they projected .
I will always recommend their service .

Thanks !!