SG
Stefan G.
Lexus HS 250h
03/24/2020
Always love the service we get from Greenlight!
We love that we have a mechanic that we can trust will always do a great job at a great price. Thank you!

CG
Carolyn G.
Mercury Villager
03/23/2020
Prompt, friendly, excellent service
Nick and Rob are always ready to help with my cars. Their commitment to helping me is fabulous and so appreciated, whenever there is something wrong with one of my cars - even if it's something strange!
We are so lucky to have this garage on the Island with such honest, trustworthy, knowledgeable people there! They are always there to help and need to be used as your "go-to" garage!
Thank you always!!
Carolyn Goad

LC
Lori C.
03/20/2020
Excellent service all around!
Took our car in to Greenlight Garage for a brake check and repair. Car ended up needing front and rear brakes as well as minor fixes on the front and rear axles. Nick handled these with ease and was able to drop off and pick us up as well. Awesome customer service from a local business. We just found our new car repair garage!

Andrew M.
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said the staff provide great service and they were always friendly.

Mike D.
Ford C-Max Energi
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Mike said that the staff is fast, efficient, knowledgeable and polite.

Matt R.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Matt said that the work he wanted done was complicated, they promised to get it done and went above and beyond to do so. He appreciates this.

GS
Galen S.
03/05/2020
Our family mechanics
Awesome service and friendly staff. Nic and Rob are the best. Thanks guys!

Marisa S.
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Marisa said this business is excellent and the service is wonderful.

PA

Ian t.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/27/2020
Honest and fair
I have come to Green Light Garage several times for service and even just to ask repair advice. Very knowledgeable and fairly priced. They are the first people I will call when I have an automotive issue.

BL
Bruce L.
Volkswagen Jetta
02/22/2020
Parts and vehicle purchase great service and attention to customer needs
Knowledgeable service with a smile.

02/18/2020
Friendly, does great work, fair price, honest
Great neighborhood mechanic. Always friendly, honest with what needs fixing, always fair with labor costs, super flexible with issues like if you need to leave your car a day longer, getting rides when you leave your car etc. highly recommend.

Julia M.
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Julia said the staff is wonderful and personable.

02/07/2020
Great trustworthy business
Brought my 2000 Subaru in knowing it was going to need a lot of work, they got me in and out in a few days the bill was exactly what they quoted me and I haven’t had any problems since. Thanks again for the great service!!! Highly recommend this shop!!

SL
Sue L.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/28/2020
Excellent customer care and service
I recommend anyone who values old fashioned customer service and quality workmanship to use their services. I have used them multiple times for my SUV and truck. Very pleased.