GC
Gregg C.
02/05/2019
Untrustworthy, Unreliable and Disloyal
I'll never do business with Green Light Garage again and will urge friends, neighbors and colleagues to avoid it like a plague ship. After scheduling an appointment (six days in advance), I made arrangements to be without my vehicle for 1.5 days (the period of time Green Light Garage told me they needed for the job). On the day, I arrived at 8:00 AM but Nick told me the shop would be closed due to inclement weather. No worries, I said. We agreed that I would bring it in the following morning. When I arrived 2/5/19 to drop off my car, I was told "we can't get to it until next week" and was advised to reschedule. I'd re-confirmed this appointment that same morning via telephone so this was a jolt. It's a rotten feeling to be left holding the bag like that, and reprehensible for an auto shop to have arrant disregard for people's work schedules and the pickup/dropoff rides they arrange to cover an auto repair commitment. Nick broke his word. And when people show you who they are, believe them. According to a review found on another site, Green Light Garage has employed this tactic before so take your business elsewhere before it happens to you. It's a civic duty to spread the word about bad businesses like this one. Green Light Garage's ad slogan should be, "We value our time more than yours because our customers are suckers and schmucks."

WM
Wendy M.
09/23/2017
Not Honest
Had a lower ball joint replaced on my 96 Honda Civic and felt that their quoted price of approx.$200 to be resonable. However, There was an issue with removing my after market lugnuts and not having the key to remove them. I don't believe they are being honest with me claiming it took them two additional hours at $115 an hour to remove the four lugnuts. They claimed that they had to drill them out. This was not the case. I eventually found all four of them inside my Honda and put them back on my tire. When I went to talk to them about this they kept giving me excuses of additional things that they did to consume for that two extra hours they charged me for but none were substantial such as they had to move my car into the shop. This should not adjust their quoted price to me. They showed me the socket that they used to remove my lugnuts and this doesn't seem to me that it took them two additional hours for them to remove not to mention the time stamp on my phone from when they called me asking for the lugnuts key to remove them until the time stamp on my phone when they called me to tell me the work was done and I could pick up my car was not even two hours of time. I was sent away told that they woud call me after speaking to the owner about this. It has almost been a week and I am still awaiting their call.

NB
Nancy B.
Volkswagen Jetta
07/02/2016
Great job repairing our Jetta TDI
We brought our 2006 Jetta in to repair a broken window motor. Service was done quickly and I'm happy to report the window works perfectly! Thank you !!

Charles C.
Dodge Caravan
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Susan. She said the employees were friendly. They were nice. They did not provide very good service. They did not complete all of the requested service.

Christina C.
10/19/2019
too long for oil change
I left my car at 9 and was told it would be ready by noon, which is already a lot of time for an oil change. it wasn’t ready till 2 pm. The reason i was told was they didn’t have the right oil filter. The disconnect was that when i visited the garage days before to ask if they worked on my make of car they said yes, many of them. However, everyone was very nice.

BL
Bill L.
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Bill said he would recommend this business for service.

TT
Todd T.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Todd said that the service wasn't too great because the business had to outsource him to another facility.

Connor M.
Washington
Jeep Liberty
11/05/2016 Category: Service
Connor said this business had good customer service. The job got done but they left black smudge marks in his vehicle. They could have been more efficient.

Jerry D.
Infiniti QX56
08/16/2016 Category: Service
Jerry said the problem he came in to this business for has just repeated itself, and he is going to have to come back.

MA
Mike A.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Mike's wife. She said that they needed work to be done quickly. They were very accommodating. It is expensive but very reliable. She is very pleased with everything they've ever done. They are a very nice business.

David L.
Deer Harbor, WA
Ford Freestyle
04/25/2019 Category: Service
David said the service was good and there were no problems. However, they told him he would need to take the vehicle to the Ford dealership to have them resolve one of the vehicle's issues.

Kathleen M.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Nick. He said he recommends this business for service.

BL
Bill L.
03/24/2019
Responsive, economical oil change
I made my appointment over the internet and it was smooth and the price very reasonable. Upon pick up, I was also told that my rear brake pads and rotors needed replacing soon. I asked how much was left on the pads and how far the rotors are past re-use. The receptionist didn't know and just said that they always order new rotors with new pads. Maybe I need that but on the higher-end brakes I have, it might make good economic sense to have the rotors refaced and reused. We will see. Also, the on-board diagnostics indicated plenty of pad life. I'll have to check things myself visually when I take off the winter tires next week.

AF
Anthony F.
10/27/2018
Convenient, Reliable, and accountable.
Its close to where I live, walking distance. polite, friendly. Respond and work quickly o my car. Not over price the work.

PN
Paul N.
Washington
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Paul said it was pretty good but when his wife went to pick up the vehicle, the staff answered the phone and made her wait.