Perez Auto Repair And Service

K F.
Flagler Beach, FL
08/12/2019
Not Happy
My brakes went out and I coasted into this place They replaced my brake lines supposedly charged me 900.00 and gave me the wrong receipt and not even a year later my brakes went out again. Which almost made me wreck Took it to my mechanic and he said there was only 1 brake line replaced l would never trust these people

Michelle D.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
01/26/2019
Great.
Omar and his staff have beem our mechanic for yrs. They are dependable, reasonable and honest.

Michelle D.

BRYAN H.
Saint Augustine, FL
Ford Flex
12/28/2016
Perez Auto Repair has been our family's auto mechanic shop for years now! The timely professional service they offer is outstanding. I would highly recommend this shop to anyone needing quality auto maintenance or repairs.

CHRISTOPHER C.
Ormond Beach, FL
12/27/2016
Long time customer
Omar is a man I have trusted to take care of my car for years. I live in Ormond and drive all the way to Omar's "Perez Auto Shop for all my car care. If you are looking for a place to take care of your car Take it to Perez Auto!

KO
KEITH O.
Lexus RX 400h
11/19/2016
Honesty
Quick service and work at a fair price

JAYWANA W.
10/16/2016
Best Mechanic
Always honest with the best prices.

AW

GB
GENE B.
MINI Cooper
09/15/2016
easy appointment and good and fast service
great service and the finding of the problem and getting it back on the road in a short time.
gene bess owner of the 2008 mini cooper

LL
LIZ L.
07/14/2016
Thank you as always for the great customer service and prompt repairs of my vehicle. You're dependable and reliable!!

MARIA C.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/23/2016
Outstanding service
Omar worked with me to fix two major issues in my car, he did great job on fixing it and for less than half the price the dealership wanted!

JOHN W.
Land Rover Discovery
06/08/2016
very efficient service
I just wish this time for the repair would have been a little shorter

JACKIE L.
Mazda 3
06/02/2016
Within 5 minutes of my appointment my car was already being worked on, and I was kept informed of the status. The staff was friendly and informative. This is a no BS kind of shop.

LR
LORNE R.
04/07/2016
Omar is my go to guy. I can fix my own vehicle if I have the time. On those occasions that I can't I take it there and he always does great work for a fair price.