Allen M.
Carrollton, VA
01/02/2020
Lack of communication
When this shop gets to your car, the individual mechanics are knowledgeable and enthused about your project. But once you leave and wait for them to order parts or do work on your car, they never communicate a problem so there is always another unexpected delay, and then another. I understand HP projects find other things that need upgraded, etc... But communication and follow-through are the key to moving forward on a project. It should not take 9 months to complete a bolt-on intake and exhaust upgrade, even with a custom tune.

MARVIN W.
BMW 745i
12/15/2019
service engine light
As usual, great customer service and high quality maintenance.

Yorktown, VA
10/30/2019
Tips
Very friendly guys and know what they’re doing

Dodge Stratus
10/18/2019
Awesome visit
Great customer service and work!

Acura RSX
10/17/2019
Overall Experience
The Guys are so nice & helpful & do a great job! I enteracted mostly with Jake, who was respectful & informative. Even though it took a while with ordering parts, he kept me up on his progress!

MICHAEL G.
Newport News, VA
BMW M4
10/16/2019
Great place for tuned cars
My M4 had some ignition/misfire issues and they were quick to diagnose and fix the car. Great place with knowledgeable and experienced mechanics that specialize in tuned race cars.

STEVEN C.
10/12/2019
Automobile Expertise at It's Finest
Performance Innovations are not really mechanics. They're more like what you'd expect from a NASCAR garage. High tech, professional, state-of-the-art, immensely competent. This was my 4th time using them: Starter, airbag sensor, engine replacement and fuel ignition issue. Each time my issue was handled quickly, honestly, competently and fairly priced. I could not have more trust in automobile mechanics' integrity and skill than I have in Performance Innovation. Each incident they walked me through their procedure and showed me the faulty part. Next on my list for them-- my Honda Accord transmission.

Ty S.
Carrollton, VA
10/11/2019
Only race shop worth anything around here.
Amazing service, amazing staff, helpful is an understatement. Not only are they great with work on normal daily drivers but they have a vast knowledge of bmw’s and alike track cars. Fair pricing and honest work is hard to come by, but if you visit Performance Innovations you will NOT be let down. Cody and Jacob are amazing technicians that will get whoever you need done in a professional and quick fashion. Cannot recommend more highly.

MIKE M.
BMW M3
10/10/2019
Car experience
Won't trust my car at any other shop! The guys at performance innovations are very easy to work with, and really know their stuff. They took care of me very well and made sure to keep me up to date along the way, They're very knowledgeable about any questions I asked them and made me feel much more at ease. I'd never hesitate to take any of my vehicles back here.

Thanks again

TO
TIMOTHY O.
Newport News, VA
10/07/2019
Experts in their craft
The staff is amazing and so informative, assisted me in every way I could ask. Definitely recommending to family and friends.

MICHAEL M.
Seaford, VA
09/22/2019
Boosted Mustang
Awesome staff, I appreciate all that they did for me and my car, They performed a complete engine and turbo analyses to verify the car was performing as it should. Thanks!

09/19/2019
If there were a zero.
Wouldn’t recommend

CR
CHARLIE R.
Kia Sedona
09/13/2019
Professional and quality work
Had some tire mounted and balanced and was in and out. Very professional staff. Quality work. Cant ask for anything else. Highly recommended this shop.

DEBORAH H.
09/04/2019
Professional staff
Kept me informed and met the timeline. Excellent staff and service.r

NC
NOAH C.
Chevrolet Camaro
08/29/2019
Great staff, great environment, great attention to detail!
The staff is very friendly and very helpful! They take pride in their work and make sure that’s everything’s done right the first time! I will definitely be a returning customer, and recommend Performance Innovations to everyone needing to get work done on their vehicles. 10/10 best shop that I’ve been to.