Business Solutions

Peterson Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
06/28/2022
Great!
These guys always fix my vehicles correctly in a timely manner.

Tyler M.
06/27/2022
Tyler said they were nice and forthcoming with information. Easy to get service done quickly, honest and fantastic.

EK
Erik K.
06/23/2022
Erik said that they found the issues with his vehicle. He hasnt gotten the work done yet.

PT
Pamela T.
06/20/2022
Pamela said they get her in and get her out quick and that she appreciates the service they give her.

JE
JANE E.
06/19/2022
Excellent dependable service
Petersons have been my auto repair work for many years. I’ve recommended many folks to their shop. A lot of my family go there and we all give high marks to...