SJ
Scott & Denise J.
Combined Locks, WI
Hyundai Accent
12/04/2019
Honesty is si rare in a repair shop
But I have been a customer for decades and am still impressed with Pete's Auto. I have had a number of times where I tell them about a problem I'm having with my car and they diagnose it and tell me not to wotty and then they don't charge anything! That has never happened anywhere else!

James F.
Ram 1500
12/03/2019
Fantastic Professional Service
The guys at Pete's are great. Personable, knowledgeable and thorough in their work. I trust them to go ahead and do what needs to be done with my vehicles. Their prices are fair and they treat me as a valued customer.

John M.
Wisconsin
Nissan Xterra
12/03/2019 Category: Service
John said this business has always been really helpful and dedicated to good quality, and it was the same thing this time. He added he would highly recommend the place for service and that he wants to thank them.

SZ
Scott Andrea Z.
12/02/2019
Car repair
Pete’s Auto is so kind and honest to their customers.

John Jennifer G.
Kia Sorento
11/27/2019
Pete’s Auto service
Excellent, fair and trustworthy service at Pete’s Auto. I wouldn’t take my cars anywhere else. Thanks

Joe W.
11/25/2019
Customer service and the feeling of family!
You can always count on Bob and his team to treat you fairly and explain all your service options with no pressure sales job.

Laura Mike S.
GMC Envoy
11/21/2019
Bob, Josh, Aaron, and the whole crew at Petes’s are easy to work with and trustworthy. We are about to buy our 3rd car from them and each time it’s been an easy process. I’ve been taking my cars to them for over 15 years and it’s been great!! Timely, trusting, helpful, friendly, caring.

Dave G.
Wrightstown, WI
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Dave said that they provide pretty good service and good communication about that service.

KR
Kathy R.
Pontiac Vibe
11/20/2019
I have highly recommended Pete’s Auto to friends and acquaintances. Honest, friendly service. P

DK
Dave & Barb K.
11/20/2019
Friendly efficient service.
Bob and Josh know us by name. I appreciate that! The work is done in a timely fashion with great customer service!

Scott W.
Ford Contour
11/19/2019
Can’t Beat Pete’s
Good service, quality repairs, honesty

TU
Tom Deb U.
11/19/2019
Pete’s Auto repair
We’ve been going to Pete’s for years. They’ve always been flexible and accommodating as much as possible in their schedule. They have great customer service, are trustworthy, kind, and fair. We do recommend them to everyone .! Their character and reputation speaks for itself.

MJ
Michelle J.
Kaukauna, WI
Mitsubishi Galant
11/16/2019
Wonderful place!!
I ended up buying my first car from them and have brought it back for maintenance ever since. You can sit and watch them interacting with their customers and see the integrity and care they bring! There is also always an entertaining conversation to be had. As for their service, it has been phenomenal. Any issue or question is handled with sincerity and integrity. To top it off, their prices are more than reasonable. Thank you for your service and care in the past and far into the future!

11/16/2019
Trusting and personal touch
We always feel like we are treated fairly.

DT
Don JoAnn T.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Chevrolet Cruze
11/13/2019
Great place!! Work spot on!!
Have been to Petes for 40 some years. Always leave knowing my vehicle is good to go. Can trust their work. FRIENDLY!!

Ron H.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Ron said the staff fixed his vehicle and he has no problem with the service.

AH
Alan H.
Wisconsin
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Alan said they got him in, in a timely manner and he wants to say thanks to them.

LW
Lynn and Mary W.
11/10/2019
Great, Friendly Service
Pete's Auto always provides quality service at reasonable prices. They stand behind their work. I had a power steering rack and pinion replaced earlier this year. When I was recently hearing a clunking sound when turning, they checked it out and removed and replaced the power steering rack at no charge!

Jim S.
11/07/2019
Always feel like the employees there care....peace of mind
Been going to Pete’s Auto Repair for almost thirty years . I have bought a pickup truck in the nineties and was pleased and have taken my kids cars there for years for service. If I need work done on my vehicle my first choice is Pete’s. If anyone ever ask me where is a good place to have auto service done I say Pete’s Auto Repair

Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/07/2019
Honest people, fair prices
Honest and fair. Always get in within a reasonable time.