PH
Pete H.
Pontiac Solstice
07/09/2020
Conventional oil change
I've gone to Pete's Auto for years. Consistently good.

Lexus GX 460
07/04/2020
Great work as usual
Always honest service and told us we did not need the repairs that were identified by a local car dealership.

James T.
07/03/2020 Category: Service
James said they do a good job.

Ron W.
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Ron said he would recommend this business.

Mike H.
06/11/2020
Fair and Honest
Pete’s staff has always treated our family well. They are upfront and honest about what needs to be fixed and what things we want to keep an eye on. Staff is friendly and their prices are fair.

AV
Al Kelly V.
06/09/2020
Only the best at Petes Auto
Bob and his crew are the best..fun bunch of guys and highly professional. Honesty and good service is priority..keep up the good work.

JIM/TINA P.
Ford Five Hundred
06/08/2020
Great Local Service
There’s really nothing better than having a trusted automotive repair shop that’s local right in our neighborhood. Pete’s always recommends the repair that’s needed...and nothing extra, which keeps your repair costs down. Honest, friendly prompt service at a fair price.

Daria C.
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Daria said the staff were kind and explained what needed to be done to her vehicle. They offered options as to what can be done.

GL
Greg Cathy L.
06/02/2020
excellent
always great service and good people

LA
Lisa Mike A.
Neenah, WI
05/30/2020
Pete’s Auto Great Service
Pete’s Auto never tries to up sell you into a service or repair you don’t need. Consistently at other shops, I am told I need this or that... I check with Pete’s and regularly am told you’re great. Don’t spend the money. They fully check your vehicle when doing oil changes and do great repairs. My vehicle had over 269,000 miles. Thanks to Pete’s Auto!

Jim Anne D.
05/28/2020
Personal Touch
Pete's (or should I say Bob's) continues to impress. Warm welcome and genuine appreciation for my business. Quality work unquestioned.

Jacob P.
05/27/2020 Category: Service
Jacob said they did a god job, were trustworthy and he had a lot of confidence in what they did.

Jodi D.
Kia Sorento
05/26/2020
Fairness and honesty, friendly
I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else!!! I recommend to all my friends

Lori B.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/22/2020 Category: Service
Lori said she's a new customer, they got her in the next day, they knew exactly what her problem was coming in, she really appreciates them, and it was wonderful.

John L.
05/20/2020
Trustworthy, reasonably priced, good service
I am the type of person that does most of my vehicle work myself. I figure I can do it good and less expensive than most. When I need something, without hesitation I go to Pete's. They know what they're doing, they stand behind their work, you can trust their estimates, and they're just overall good guys