Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Stan F.
Ford Edge
12/09/2018
All work is performed Thoroughly
Petty motorworks were recommended by a friend the first visit and the work that was performed was done so thoroughly i knew this was goig to be my new shop. They stand by their work and very professional.

Joe P.
12/09/2018
Excellent establishment
After years of having our truck serviced at a dealership we came to Petty. They were honest and affordable. They throughly checked over the vehicle, way more then the dealership ever did. I was happily surprised when they gave me the cost of the repair. I will never over pay at a dealership again. They have definitely gained new customers with us and I would highly reccomend them to anyone.

PK
Pat K.
12/04/2018
Reliable, courteous
I was stuck--my battery was dead and I had to be in Atlantic City the next afternoon. Petty came through for me. They told me to bring the car right in. My husband took the car and told me they treated him great. He even enjoyed his wait being there with their dog! Petty had the job done before 11 AM allowing me to get to Atlantic City in time for the Christmas show. Reliable, dependable, and courteous---I would certainly recommend them .

SE
Steve E.
Cadillac CTS Coupe
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Steve said they are always good and honest.

Michael P.
Acura 3.2TL
12/01/2018
The folks at Petty show their professionalism, expertise, and integrity with every visit. They did the jobs I requested quickly, inspected the car thoroughly, and offered a conversation about maintenance items to be addressed over the next year. I really appreciate the straight talk about how to make a car run well and last long. I'll be back.

WO
Wes O.
11/29/2018
Fast, complete and honest service.
Knowledgeable techs, quick, honest and reliable service.

EG
Eric G.
11/26/2018
Tom, Josh, and the rest of the crew are just plain excellent
They put a lot of effort into solving a very difficult issue in figuring out why my car was leaking while always keeping the lines of communication open.

BC
Bari C.
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Bari said that the place is simply the best, the work is very good and they are all honest.

Sharon S.
Pontiac G6
11/21/2018
We recommend!
Our first service visit was a pleasure. Everyone was helpful, took the car in right away, charged the dead battery and didn't need to replace it. We will use them again.

RK
Ray K.
Lincoln Continental
11/17/2018
Great service and a pleasure to deal.
I've been dealing with Petty Motorworks since soon after they opened here in Waretown. The staff are professionals and a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend them to all who are in need of mechanical services for their vehicle.

HO
Howard O.
Cadillac DTS
11/17/2018
Nice people to deal with; thorough explanation of work done and future needs
The staff makes you feel they care about you and your car

Mike D.
Parsippany, NJ
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the staff members at the business were helpful and got back to him right away. They were good and had fair prices.

Jean K.
11/16/2018
Personal and polite attention to service request. Service done quickly
Personal and polite attention to service request. Service done quickly and reasonably priced. Very happy to have found Petty Motors.

Bob B.
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/15/2018
Chevy Avalanche Repairs
Great service and quality work. Had a few things wrong and not only were they completely fixed, they came in under the original estimate. These guys are great.

ME
Mary E.
Nissan Sentra
11/12/2018
Wonderful!!
My car would not start at all and thank God Petty Motorworks happen to be right across the street. When i walked in they were getting ready to close for the day and they welcomed me with open arms and even gave me a ride home!! They repaired my car and i was back on the road again. I can't say enough about Petty Motorworks!!! They took the extra step for me and i will never forget that!! Thanks guys!! You are the best!!

RL
Robert L.
11/11/2018
Quality service, professional attitude, timely completion and realistic pricing.
Service and repair work performed on both of my cars, extremely satisfied with the results. The replaced electrical component failed after several months on one repair, the part and labor were both guaranteed and the part replaced with no further problems. I highly recommend Petty Motorworks for mechanical repairs and also their competitive pricing on tires and batteries

KD
Kathy D.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Kathy said that the place was considerate, provided personalized customer service and did a good job.

Bob B.
Barnegat Light, NJ
11/08/2018
Petty Motorworks
I have complete confidence in Petty Motorworks. I have known Tom for many years and think without a doubt he is the best mechanic I have ever dealt with. Also important Petty Motorworks is not a big one size fits all operation, the personal service is amazing, it's the only pace I will bring my vehicles in for major work

bob birdsall

Roger R.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Roger said it was pretty good.