TE
friendly, courteous, and honest

Margaret H.
03/10/2019
best customer service!
My car is old - 15 years old - and yet I get the same attention as a customer with a newer car. They have kept it runnning with a minimum of expense; and I know I can have their total attention for a problem. They are great! Highly recommend them!

BT
Bruce T.
03/09/2019
Excellent service and value
Just had Petty Motorworks replace the tires on my 2014 CR-V. Great service, excellent advice, and I saved over $200 versus what the dealer quoted for tires of slightly lower quality. Highly recommend Tom and his crew.

John F.
Ford Expedition EL
03/09/2019
Great place
Best place around,Just good workmen who do a great job.

Manahawkin, NJ
03/07/2019
It's nice to be able to go to a mechanic you can trust.

PM
Paul M.
Subaru Legacy
honesty
did not have to replace a part that I requested be done

Scott M.
Kia Optima
03/07/2019
Local business with knowledge and honesty
Honesty,knowledgeable,friendly,upfront with everything. Feel extremely comfortable bringing my car in for repair because they are upfront with the cost,efficient

John P.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
John said the business was recommended to him, and he will be passing on his recommendation to others.

Jim F.
Toyota Avalon
03/04/2019
Very satisfied.
This is my third visit (two cars). Prompt, professional service.

SG
Sherry G.
03/02/2019
Petty Motorworks Review
Petty Motorworks is convenient, friendly, knowledgeable and trustworthy.

Chuck S.
Acura RDX
02/23/2019
Very professional!
Owner and staff are very professional. Explain things fully, pleasant and friendly. Highly recommend!

JJ
Joe J.
Nissan Maxima
02/21/2019
I enjoyede the personal touch.
A maintenance plan which took into account my driving pattern was proposed for future visits.

TW
Tom W.
Buick Regal
02/15/2019
The skilled people
The people especially the Petty family are genuinely trying to do what's best for you.

Cindy B.
Forked River, NJ
02/14/2019
Best place around
I always know I am in good hands when I go to Petty Motorworks. Tom and his staff are extremely thorough and knowledgeable and provide excellent customer service. If you want your vehicle fixed right the first time, this is the place to go!

Basil S.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Basil said that the place has great people.

Kathleen S.
02/13/2019
Excellent Repairs & Service
I was extremely impressed with the repairs, service & professionalism in this establishment. I was raised around the auto industry and felt they were as concerned about my vehicle being properly repaired as though they were family. They also provided transportation to & from my house each time. They also follow up promptly if you have questions. I am so pleased with the extra attention to detail & service. I highly recommend this establishment.

GM
Gregg M.
02/12/2019
Overall Impression - Petty Motorworks
My compliments on well run facility. On my first visit I found a friendly, professionally run business. My service was performed correctly, on time, and at a very fair price.

A professional, honest auto repair facility with good value. What's not to like? 5 Stars *****

SA
Steven A.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Steven they were quick and good.

KG
Ken G.
Manahawkin, NJ
GMC Savana Cutaway
02/09/2019
Very Friendly and service orientated.
It was very cold the day we walked past Petty Motor Works. It looked warm inside so we went in. The boys behind the counter did everything possible to make my wife Gertie and me feel at home. Josh whipped us up some hot chocolate and Roy served us some exquisite Lamb Patte'. I found it over the top when one of the service tec's, Dave, polished our shoes and gave us feet rubs. He then proceeded to give us a pedicure. I felt compelled to give him a dollar because his beard needed a trim. All in all I would recommend this place to everybody. If I ever buy a car I will bring it here. I am 88 years old .

TL
Tony L.
Lincoln Town Car
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Tony said that the place is the best