TW
Tom W.
Buick Regal
02/15/2019
The skilled people
The people especially the Petty family are genuinely trying to do what's best for you.

Cindy B.
Forked River, NJ
02/14/2019
Best place around
I always know I am in good hands when I go to Petty Motorworks. Tom and his staff are extremely thorough and knowledgeable and provide excellent customer service. If you want your vehicle fixed right the first time, this is the place to go!

Basil S.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Basil said that the place has great people.

GM
Gregg M.
02/12/2019
Overall Impression - Petty Motorworks
My compliments on well run facility. On my first visit I found a friendly, professionally run business. My service was performed correctly, on time, and at a very fair price.

A professional, honest auto repair facility with good value. What's not to like? 5 Stars *****

SA
Steven A.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Steven they were quick and good.

KG
Ken G.
Manahawkin, NJ
GMC Savana Cutaway
02/09/2019
Very Friendly and service orientated.
It was very cold the day we walked past Petty Motor Works. It looked warm inside so we went in. The boys behind the counter did everything possible to make my wife Gertie and me feel at home. Josh whipped us up some hot chocolate and Roy served us some exquisite Lamb Patte'. I found it over the top when one of the service tec's, Dave, polished our shoes and gave us feet rubs. He then proceeded to give us a pedicure. I felt compelled to give him a dollar because his beard needed a trim. All in all I would recommend this place to everybody. If I ever buy a car I will bring it here. I am 88 years old .

TL
Tony L.
Lincoln Town Car
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Tony said that the place is the best

RP
Roger P.
01/31/2019
New Customer very satisfied with experience.
Knowledgeable and trustworthy

Margereta C.
01/30/2019
dead battery
i called petty and Tom answered and i told him the problem i was having with a dead battery. He said he would be out to my house shortly.
He arrived jumped and started my car then took it to check the battery and charging system . All was great .
THANKS to all at Petty Motorworks .
Margereta C

Chris C.
Lakehurst, NJ
01/30/2019
I will be going back! Trustworthy, honest and explained all work that needed to be done on my car. completely satisfied!
I took my Honda Odyssey in for a blinking engine light. Tom Petty informed me that the repair would be covered under an extended warranty service bulletin issued by Honda and I should take it to Honda for that repair. He gave me a through understanding of what was going on and did a complete inspection for any other problems I might be having. My engine is being repaired under that warranty but I will be going back to Petty Motorworks for any work I need in the future. Excellent communication and service.

Joe M.
Barnegat, NJ
Lincoln MKX
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the employees were knowledgeable. They took his vehicle right in. They provided good service. They provided work at a good price.

CD
Cathy D.
Lincoln MKX
01/20/2019
Staff
I was in a bind with my tire, I stopped in at Petty Motorworks to see if they could patch it. not only were they able to repair the tire, the owner followed me to my house with an air tank, filled it, had me drive the SUV back to the garage. he put the vehicle up on the lift, located the issue (steel nail), made the repair, checked the air level in all the tires, and had me back on the road within about 15 minutes. I was amazed at the service.

Scott M.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/19/2019
Very happy with Petty
Honest,efficient and thoroughly explains everything. Kept me informed and pointed everything out

Jim G.
needed brakes replaced fast, done by 3pm at a reasonable price

Jennifer M.
01/18/2019
Great, quick service
I first started bringing my vehicle to Petty for convenience because of how close it is to my house and I'm glad I did because I won't go anywhere else now. They're always quick to get me in, thorough in their inspections and very informative with their findings. They communicate everything that needs to be done and it's always done quickly and for a very reasonable price. I cannot say enough good things about then

Robert R.
West Creek, NJ
01/17/2019
Highly Recommend Petty Motorworks
Same review I posted on Google. No need to re-word.
Just in for an oil change today. The Petty family and employees make you and all who walk in the door feel welcome and comfortable.
You always get the straight info about your vehicle status. Items that need to be addressed soon, ones that you need to keep an eye on for the future, or items that may need immediate attention.
Our family has depended on Tom for our vehicle needs for many years before Petty Motorworks opened, and we have never been disappointed in the quality of work, advice, or accommodations getting a car into his shop.

Forked River, NJ
01/16/2019
Oil change.
It may have just been a simple oil change, but the service was great. They did NOT try to get extra money from unnecessary service. Top notch home town mechanic shop with up to date technicians and equipment. Highly recommend Petty Motorworks for all your automotive needs!

TW
Tom W.
Buick Regal
01/16/2019
The service
The attention to service is second to none. They are genuine, thorough and make servicing your vehicle very comfortable and easy.

SE
Steve E.
GMC Sonoma
01/13/2019
To the Rescue, Again
My little truck has been kept on the road because of Petty’s work. I developed an exhaust leak and it was weeping into the cabin. Tom and team got me in and got it fixed right away. Can’t say enough about how responsive these guys are.

Tara B.
Toms River, NJ
01/12/2019
Great serrvice and reasonable prices
Great service. I didn't have an appointment and they were able to service my car the same day. Price was very reasonable.