Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

Pontiac G3
09/17/2020
The best
Scott is awesome and had my car fixed quick so I could get to work on time.

Nissan Rogue
09/15/2020
GREAT FOR CAR SERVICES
Service is always great for oil changes and other car services

JEFF/ LISA L.
09/15/2020
Knowledgeable staff and professional service, always completed in a timely manner.

CHARLES B.
Kia Sportage
09/14/2020
Oil change, tire change and alignment
👍 good service and quick

MARK H.
Toms River, NJ
09/12/2020
Fast service
Fast service

09/12/2020
Fast, efficient and a fair price
I return to State Tire because of the fast turn around, professional and efficient work by Scott and all the crew at the Manahawkin location.
In addition to being courteous they are Covid-19 compliant and all done at a fair price.

MICHAEL G.
09/11/2020
They took me right in on a follow up of a radiator fluid issue. They reflushed radiator fluid for free from a dealership recall service trip observation. Scott at the front desk stands by their work.

AF
ASHLEY F.
Tuckerton, NJ
Acura RDX
09/10/2020
The best
They went above and beyond. Got the job done quickly, efficiently, and I also did not have an appointment and they took me right in. Also, they don’t try to sell you anything more than what you need which is rare, especially at an auto place. Thank you!!!!

Lisa M.
Beach Haven, NJ
09/09/2020 Category: Service
Lisa said they were very helpful, and she is satisfied.

SD
Sam D.
Ocean Township, NJ
Chrysler Pacifica
09/09/2020 Category: Service
Sam said he had a good experience.

LYNN S.
Bayville, NJ
Cadillac XTS
09/07/2020
Coming up on Labor Day weekend I experienced an issue with the suspension on my vehicle. I called Scott to discuss the issue and he immediately took action to find the parts I needed and scheduled my repair for the next day. I wasn't expecting to get the repairs done that quick due to the fact that they were booked solid. Scott insisted that I come in and he would fit me in which he.did and the repairs were completed. This kind of service just don't happen in today's world. Scott and the staff are always very courteous and treat their customers with honesty, respect.

MV
MICHAEL V.
Tuckerton, NJ
09/02/2020
Good service and would use them again
Staff was friendly, prompt and I would use them again.

ZC
ZACK C.
08/30/2020
Timely Service
I called Saturday morning for an alignment appointment and they were able to get me in the same day. I had done a lot of suspension work on my Pilot and the tech noticed that the sway bar links were loose. He recommend that I change hardware and would fix the issue. Most businesses would never give that friendly advice and pressure you into letting them fix it. Not true for State Tire. They are my go to mechanics when I can’t handle the job!

MIKE L.
08/28/2020
A+ Service in Every Way
Customer first attitude and action. I've never been disappointed in any way with this place.

RE
RICH E.
08/27/2020
I called the afternoon before for an 8:30am appointment. I wanted to get an oil change before work. Chris was extremely accommodating and even got me in at 8am. Chris and Scott don't try to sell you on services they don't need. They let you know what the recommendations are and let you decide.