Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

AARON M.
Dodge Avenger
02/17/2019
Very happy with State Tire
Called to schedule an appointment for my son's car which was overheating. They had me bring it in later that day and fixed it the same day. Even threw in a complementary oil change. Would definitely recommend!

DA
DON A.
West Creek, NJ
Nissan Rogue
02/17/2019
Dependable
Professional service, honest and they explain whats needed and why. They go out of their way to take care of you.

GC
GEORGE C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/13/2019
Friendly
Good service at reasonable prices

WL
WENDY L.
Lancaster, PA
Hyundai Tucson
02/13/2019
State Tire & Auto Center are the best!
Don, Jay, and the guys do all they can to service the vehicles quickly, efficiently, and within anyone's budget.

TIM B.
02/12/2019
Outstanding service
Brought my Dodge Ram in for new tires and they were able to have the ones I wanted and there the next day for installation. Good price and Good service! I’ve been a customer 23 years and will continue to be!

AF
Angelo F.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Angelo said the service was good.

Mike P.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Mike said that the place did a good job fast.

DANIEL M.
Hyundai Veloster
02/09/2019
Fast service
Dropped my car off in the morning and it was done by noon. Needed breaks and they were able to fit me in on a Saturday. For that I am grateful since you can't really drive your car with bad breaks. Need tires now and checked around but they also quoted me the best price so will be back for tires.

SD
SAL D.
Tuckerton, NJ
02/09/2019
Fast service
It was easy to make an appointment that fit my schedule, once there I was taken in in last then 3 minutes. What I like best is after my oil change, everything was explain to me on what they found wrong with my vehicle which was minor....
Thanks guys see you next time!

LAURA S.
02/06/2019
Got a good price on 4 new tires. Alignment was good so no extra charges. Don was nice.

CHRIS C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/05/2019
Clean, friendly customer service from phone contact to pucking up your car when finished.
Clean business, friendly customer service from initial phone contact to picking up your car when done. They offer suggestions and are very knowledgeable & prices are reasonable.

JACK D.
01/30/2019
dedication to service
The most important qualities of an auto repair facility are competence, honesty, truth and fairness in rcommending unobserved customer needs, You have done this for us for seventeen years now and our cars are the better for it! Maybe a little pricey..............?

Kia Sportage
01/29/2019
Happy camper
Friendly and timely.. Prices are reasonable..

ROBERT G.
01/25/2019
Front axle replacement
Great service as usual. Very competitive prices, excellent care!!

BF
BRUCE F.
01/22/2019
Always Great Service
I have been going to State Tire and Auto Center since 2006 and have never been disappointed with the service I've received. It's very difficult to find a great auto service you can trust and I wouldn't go anywhere else.

MARK R.
Forked River, NJ
Honda Civic Cpe
01/18/2019
Don and Jay do it again!
I as always was pressed for time on this day in question. I called Don and he said come in right now and he would look at my tire. Unfortunately for me I needed more than a quick check, I needed two new tires in which it was time anyway. Again with my bad luck, they had to order them. Don told me they would be in the next day around noon. He told me Jay will call for he was off the next day. Sure enough Jay called around noon. I again was in a pinch for time. Jay said come in now and he would work things out. I got there about 12:40 and being a man of his word got me out, on my way with my new tires and I made my dentist apt by 2:00. Don and Jay have served me well for many years. They have never failed to give quality service and are always friendly, respectful and very knowledgeable! I don't want not to mention the mechanics which provide the great work in the trenches! Thanks again State Tire! Mark Risberg

JN
Jeff N.
Cadillac Eldorado
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the employees provided efficient service. They were to the point. They provided very good work. They completed service quickly.

KC
KRISTIN C.
Beachwood, NJ
01/17/2019
Wonderful Service
Don is very friendly and knowledgeable. He always explains and even shows me why repairs are suggested for my older vehicle. I trust their suggestions and would highly recommend!

Michael H.
Bloomfield, NJ
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Michael said he was extremely pleased with customer service and how accommodating the staff was. He stated that he was not charged for the visit and this facility has earned his business.

GC
GEORGE C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/14/2019
Service of 2004 Mercury Marq
Good service no issues after job completion friendly environment