Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Lee B.
Stafford Township, NJ
Honda Civic Si
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Lee said the service was good, they were honest and know what they are doing.

LAURA S.
Barnegat, NJ
09/13/2019
Prompt service
Called and got an appt for the next day without a problem. Had an oil change&belt changes and was in &out under an hour. Waiting room has a tv and coffee.

EH
ERIC H.
Dodge Neon
Well done
Excellent service-professional courtesy

MICHELE M.
Exceptional Service
Took my car in for an oil change and was having problem with my electronic window not only did they repair it temporarily till I could take it to the dealership they didn't even charge me for it unbelievable in this day and age exceptional service friendly staff clean environment!

MF
MARYANNE F.
GMC Envoy
09/12/2019
Good service and a pleasant atmosphere
Service is fast, pricing is fair and the work is done right

Al M.
Toyota Yaris
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Al said the employees know what they are doing.

Mike S.
Stafford Township, NJ
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Mike said it was so good at this business, he's used them for a long time and they knew what they were doing.

JOHN M.
Barnegat, NJ
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
09/10/2019
2001 monte carlo repairs
I had my grandsons 2001 Monte Carlo ss pace car in for some repairs everything was done in a very Profesional manor and friendly.

SAFIYA M.
Jeep Wrangler JK
09/10/2019
Amazing service!!!
This was literally the best oil change I have ever received. Quick service and the staff was so pleasant and really showed that they care about the customer! I will definitely be returning for my auto services in the future! Thank you State Tire & Auto Center!

Beach Haven, NJ
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
09/07/2019
Easy service
Easy appointment scheduling on line. Quick oil change & courteous service.

BF
BRUCE F.
Toyota Tundra
09/05/2019
Quick Oil and Tire Rotation
Been going to State Tire (Manahawkin Tire) for a lot of years now. Always have received great service regardless of who is running the shop and what mechanics are doing the work. The guys there are always professional and willing to answer any questions you have about the work being performed or any other mechanical questions. Finding a trustworthy and honest mechanic is very hard these days, especially when those mechanics have to be up on every make and model.

DAN C.
Beach Haven, NJ
09/05/2019
I've always been satisfied with the service I get a State Tire. Only had an oil change, but I was in and out within 30 minutes.

CL
CHRIS L.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/04/2019
I bought 4 new tires. Tires I asked for when I called were not in stock and they ordered the tires and had them there and installed that day. Awesome!!. Car rides great. Even at 140 mph.

WL
WENDY L.
Lancaster, PA
Hyundai Tucson
08/25/2019
Mileage Maintenance
Scott and the Guys at State Tire & Auto have always taken fabulous care of my vehicles. I travel from PA just to have them take care of my vehicle. They are better than all the auto places I pass on my way to them.

BRIAN S.
Honda Civic Sdn
08/23/2019
Fixed leak in tire
Courteous and saved me money

KF
Kelly F.
Hyundai Tucson
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Kelly said the business was good.

HR
HOLLY R.
Wynnewood, PA
08/21/2019
Very professional, friendly and great customer service
They could not have been more friendly and helpful. My issue was solved quickly and the follow up was great. I will be back!

LC
Lisa C.
FIAT 500
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Lisa said everything was good. The employees were able to take the vehicle right away. The price and service were good.

MF
MATT F.
08/20/2019
Honest and trustworthy
I really like working with Scott. He is trustworthy and honest and that to me is worth more than anything. He knows my situation and that I wasn’t looking to do a big job and he worked with me and made me feel confident in trusting it was the right decision. I will recommend him to everyone.

SD
SAL D.
08/16/2019
State tire is a friendly atmosphere and knowledgeable mechanics who always has service my vehicle with care and have never had a problem there.