Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

AD
Anthony D.
Nissan Rogue
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said the business is a great value. They do good quality work and it is very dependable.

Beverly B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Beverly said the service was very good.

Barbara H.
Kia Forte
06/12/2019
Great Customer service and affordable and efficient
I would definetly reccomend going, as I’ve told Many Friends to go. It’s The ONLY place that My Daughter trusts with Her Vehicle. Great service, great prices, very efficient and sometimes comes with entertainment 🙂

Jim M.
Dodge Dakota
06/06/2019
Great job
as always my repair was done quickly and for a fair price that was given to me before the work was completed.

TR
Theresa R.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Theresa said they finished in a short manner of time at a reasonable price, everyone was very nice and everything was great.

06/05/2019
Reliable Service
Reliable service. They are customer service oriented and timely with completing their work.

KAY M.
New Gretna, NJ
Chevrolet Traverse
06/01/2019
There when you need them.
My vehicle would not start. They sent someone out to jump it. Hadn't used the vehicle in a while. It wasn't t he battery. So they sent a tow truck. Got a call in the morning that vehicle was ready to go. They sent someone to pick me up. These guys are the best.

LT
Lou T.
06/01/2019
Another good job
I have been bringing my cars to Jon Miller Car care for a few years now and I am never disappointed with the work that is done.

Mike W.
05/26/2019
does work q1uik
very nice employs are kind and they do good work

GH
Glen H.
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Glen said the service provided by this business is the best.

GC
Gabby C.
Kia Optima
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Gabby said the staff was nice and helpful. She mentioned that they got her vehicle in for service on short notice.

GD
GREGG D.
05/15/2019
Quick Tire Replacement
On Monday while driving home I realized that the van had developed a shake. Stopped and checked out the tires and found a split in one of the rear tires. I knew it had to be replaced and quickly. I called the shop and dealt with Jay. He took the info, located and ordered the correct tires and I was in and out in less than an hour yesterday. Service, attention to detail and good people to deal with.

BG
Betsy G.
05/09/2019
Great place and HONEST
Was recommended by a dear friend and never knew how I had been taken advantage of by a previous place till I went here. Showed me the damaged parts and it was just " supposedly replaced by my former mechanic 2 months prior. " Work was never done and I can't Thank My Friend, and the owner of this place and his Dad who is terrific, for getting me HONEST work. SO HAPPY HERE. SUPER JOB and saved my life.
Betsy

CV
Chris V.
Chevrolet Avalanche
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the service was good.

NP
Nancy P.
Nissan Rogue
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Nancy said the staff diagnosed her vehicle and fixed a piece of metal that was making a noise, all for no charge. She would like to thank them for their service.

CHRIS C.
04/24/2019
Excellent service and friendly staff
Service was excellent. Was in and in a short time. Staff was knowledgeable and friendly. Waiting room was clean and comfortable. The only thing is I wish someone would have given me a discount coupon for my repair, that I now see in this email.

AD
Anthony D.
Mercedes-Benz SLC
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said the service is always done well.

HM
Harry M.
GMC Canyon
04/13/2019
Excellent service and honest. Pleasure to do business with.
Great staff.

Hyundai Santa Fe
04/10/2019
Best Auto Repair Shop in Area
As usual the staff at Jon Miller Car Care were courteous and helpful. Having a background in the auto industry I am often concerned of the quality of service and parts used in repair shops but after getting to know the owner, the service advisor, and the technicians in the years that I've been visiting the shop I feel comfortable and confident in their abilities and integrity. I don't often write reviews but my experience with this shop warrants my time in doing so.

IJ
Ivar J.
Ram 1500
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Ivar said the business did a great job.