Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Jon H.
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Jon said his vehicle did not need much work. However, it took them a long time to work on it.
Jon M. from Jon Miller Car Care Center responded on 02/21/2018

Sir, I’m very sorry that you were not satisfied without the amount of time that it took to repair your vehicle. In this instance, your brake lines were rusted and failing. It is critical that we let all the fittings soak in a penetrating lubricant before trying to break them free. Also, when we are completed, we also bleed the entire system, and check for leaks.
It is noteworthy that while this repair ended IOC taking longer than the 1 hour we quoted you, we did not charge you any additional money. We strive for perfection on every repair and review. What can I do to make you happy and re-score your review? Call me at the shop anytime to discuss this further. Thanks
Jon Miller

Laura S.
09/25/2016
car
I recently got some work on my car, the mechanic and man at desk said it would require removing bumper to put in a new bulb for my brake light. He said could take an hour, and they charge 100 dollars an hour, I didn't get it done. I had my sister who is handy but not a mechanic look at it, she removed the bulb and replaced it in 5 min, no bumper removal. I have been going here some time, also my family members it makes me not trust I don't understand how she fixed it and they couldn't. I wish John was there I think it would have been different. You have always done a good job, I don't know what happened. Other than that I haven't had any problems.

Bridget B.
Mazda Protege
09/09/2013 Category: Service
Bridget said she had to wait an extra half an hour for her vehicle. She said the oil change took an hour and a half.

Bob M.
10/06/2012 Category: Service
Bob said this was the first time he ever went to this business.
Jon M. from Jon Miller Car Care Center responded on 10/16/2012
Thanks for stopping in Bob, we appreciate the business. Thank you for your service in our Military.

TG
Tony G.
Pontiac Fiero
07/30/2012 Category: Service
Tony said some things were excellent, some weren't. He said the ghost wiper issue has not been fixed and he does not have air conditioning, even though the system was converted to R12 and charged. He chose not to elaborate. He said the air conditioning worked one day, but it hasn't since. The engine work they did was excellent and the vehicle runs fine. He would recommend this business for service work, but not restoration work.
Jon M. from Jon Miller Car Care Center responded on 08/09/2012
This vehicle had been worked on extensively prior to coming to our shop. The engine was installed incorrectly, the engine did not run properly as well as leaked various fluids. The doors did not close properly, as well as many other small problems that needed addressing. We fixed all of the problems presented to us. We advised the customer that we would not gaurentee the AC to be leak free after a charge. We inserted Dye into the system and told him that if the freon leaked out, the dye would show the leak. Tony accepted these terms. The "Phantom Wipe" problem with the windshield wipers is a known problem with Fieros. We replaced the wiper switch with a NOS GM original unit (which has been discontinued and was very difficult to source). The wipers were perfect when the car left. We were not notified of a problem with them prior to this review, and were not given a chance to help repair them. We will gladly work with the him to correct the situation.