Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

BRUCE M.
Lincoln MKX
09/20/2018
Great Place to bring our auto's over the many years.
This auto repair service is first class --I have always been provided with first class treatment by all and with good mechanical work ----Thank You for many years of service ---Bruce McGahey ---

ROBERT M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2018
convenience and price.
No print-out of specs on the alignment that was done on my 2012 Santa Fe ON 09/14/2018. ONLY TOLD THAT THE STEERING WHEEL WAS OFF.

AF
Anthony F.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said they are always good, the staff is great and professional they always answer straight up.

KATHLEEN B.
Nissan Versa
09/16/2018
Vi testing exhaust system
Was concerned about loud sound/vibration from under car. Fixed quickly and without charge. Loyal to this business ‘til the end!

CARRIE C.
09/15/2018
☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆

KT
Kevin T.
Brick, NJ
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kevin's wife. She said they trust Anthony to always do good work.

CG
Clarence G.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Clarence said he has been to the business several times and they are very convenient.

AC
Art C.
Whiting, NJ
GMC Canyon
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Art said he has been going for a long time to this business. Anthony and all of them who work there are great. He can talk to them, they are cooperative, they listen, and they understand. They are excellent guys and they are flexible. He has recommended this place to his son-in-law, who likes this facility, too.

Dan W.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Dan said that he recommends this business for service.

BILL M.
09/07/2018
Great Job
Very pleased with the service . but, I wished we would have received a phone call telling us our car would not be finished that day. I have no problem with them not getting it done in one day, I only wished they would have made a courtesy call. That being said, I will continue using them for servicing my car.

DINO G.
GMC Yukon
09/06/2018
Problems with my SUV
I really appreciate the way the staff addressed and resolved my problem

JN
John N.
New Jersey
BMW 750Li
09/05/2018 Category: Service
John said this business did a great job. Chris did a good job, they stayed late to get it done.

Rob R.
09/03/2018
Not the same without Anthony
Our family and friends have been going to State Tire for many years. Anthony always takes care of us. Unfortunately when he is out and the covering manager Christian is on site, things are not the same. Chris had quoted my wife a price and insisted she need all these additional services not knowing she was my wife. She kept quiet, and messages me. I told her just tell them you will be back and pay for oil change. I call in two days later being this week, Anthony is out again and I get quotes for the same job much less than my wife’s quote. My Mother was in two weeks ago and left tips for the shop guys. Anthony was out this day and the same day my Mom ran into the worker at WaWa and thanked him again for helping her and filling her tires when she didn’t realize they were low. She asked him if the manager Chris gave him the cash tip in which he advised he never received the cash. I post this because it isn’t the first time between my own family and workers that the cash tips being left for the shop guys didn’t make it to them and it only happens when Anthony is out. Beware if you are having services on days when Anthony is out. We have always been treated like family and only use State Tire because of the great service provided by Anthony and his guys. Sadly a new manager is giving the shop a bad name typical over pricing of unnecessary repairs

BE
BONNIE E.
Waretown, NJ
Recent service
Great friendly service. No long waits easy appointments. No pushy salespeople like the dealerships service departments

Rob R.
09/01/2018
Not the same when Anthony is out
You can also view this email as a web page.

Goodyear
Thanks Charles03,

Please verify your email to authenticate your review.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on State Tire Auto Center. Before we can accept your review, we need to verify your submission.

Not the same when Anthony is not in

My spouse and I frequent State Tire for years. Anthony has always taken care of our family and friends. We recently noticed when Anthony is not in the new manager Christian is in. This guy quoted my wife a price for brakes and insisted she need additional services. She was only getting oil changed so I told her I would take the vehicle in. I spoke to Christian and he quoted me a complety different price. My son was in at the beginning of the week and was told many things needed to be done, however once I went in it was a different story. My sister and family mentioned the same experience happened to them this past week. Very disappointed someone so dishonest has taken the place of Anthony. My wife said she thought it was very odd that the new manager was badmouthing Anthony in front of her and several other customers. It should be noted my oldest son was getting his truck serviced and witnessed Chris the manager taking cash specifically left for the shop kids. He did pull around back and let one of the boys know.

AK
AUDREY K.
Car of my car
The way they stay on top of my car to keep it running in tiptop shape. I have told friends about your service.

AD
Alex D.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Alex said he always goes there for his automotive work, and he always gets good service at the business. The staff is very consistent with their service. He has good rapport with Anthony, the manager, and they stand behind their work.

MA
Margaret A.
Bayville, NJ
Ford Expedition
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Margaret said that the service at this business was very good. Chris was really nice to work with.

TH
Theresa H.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
08/31/2018
Typical salesman mentality when boss is away!
The new manager is a crook. Anytime he is in when Anthony is out, he is either badmouthing the company and how horrible his guys are. I found this very unprofessional. I am a long time customer and disappointed. I live on a tight budget but always give the young men in the shop a few bucks. I recently ran into one of the young men at the WaWa and thanked him again for being so polite and helpful. He even filled my tires. I asked him if the manager Kris gave him the cash tip I left. He was dumbfounded, and said no. What kind of adult in charge takes cash from the elderly and doesn’t forward it to the young men working in the heat?

08/31/2018
The best place ever
We have been using state tire and auto for more than 20 years Anthony is the best 😀😀our whole family services their personal cars and all 3 businesses bring their vehicles and trucks to state auto and tire.
The friendliest service you could ask for, always take care of needs right away if at all possible and never ever take advantage.. never say you need something you don’t!!! Very important to keep our buisness😀😀we will be there another 20!! See you soon Anthony and Chris