1909 Reviews

HARVEY B.
Saturn Ion
04/19/2019
Anthony
Anthony is why I am a customer.

KK
KURT K.
Barnegat, NJ
04/18/2019
Took the time to make sure my car was safe
Another shop put 2 poorly chosen tires on my car. Also, the front tires (bad wear and noisy) needed replacement and an alignment was required. Anthony took the time to select a tire (of better quality and less expensive) to correctly match with the new tires from the other shop. After the work was done, there was still some noise, so Anthony had one of his mechanics road test the car to verify it wasn't a safety problem. It turned out that the other shop's tires just were noisy, but fortunately there were no safety concerns found. I appreciate Anthony's patience in making sure my car was safe.

BE
BONNIE E.
Prompt excellent service
Anthony and staff are prompt and efficient when doing repairs.

GW
GRAEME W.
Whiting, NJ
04/17/2019
We are thankful for great service and a place we can trust for honest service.

BRUCE M.
Lincoln MKX
Thanks Again !!!!!
The service is outstanding and the people are the best. The Manager, Anthony, is totally on top of his game --I mean ON - TOP - OF - HIS - GAME ---- I have been a customer of State Tire for years and everything is perfect. Thank You ---Bruce McGahey

Mike W.
Whiting, NJ
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the staff were very friendly. The business has prompt service and the staff are very good people.

ROBERT C.
Toms River, NJ
Jeep Compass
04/14/2019
MANAGER ANTHONY TORTORELLO
I TRAVEL FROM TOMS RIVER TO FORKED RIVER TO HAVE MY JEEP INFOR SERVICE BECAUSE OFTHE OUTSTANDING SERVICE I GET///////

SL
SCOTT L.
Jeep Wrangler JK
04/13/2019
Tire rotation
Service done quickly and efficiently at a reasonable price while I waited.

GR
GEORGE R.
04/12/2019
Rotors
I called Anthony and he said to bring in my vehicle right away. He had my vehicle done in three hours.

JJ
JOSEPH J.
Barnegat, NJ
04/08/2019
Review Service
Anthony is the ONLY reason I go to State Tire & Auto.

Keep him at the Front Desk Always.

PF
PETE F.
GMC Envoy
04/06/2019
Service you can count on !
Just in for a routine oil & filter change this time but as in the past was treated by Anthony ( mgr) in a courteous friendly manner and done at a very competitive reasonable cost.

MIKE M.
04/04/2019
Worth What Paid For
I compared my charges to what Toyota charges for an oil change, coolant and transmission fluid replacement. Toyota actually charges less for an oil change!

04/03/2019
Always ready to help
I was in town for 2 days and they squeezed me in

JOHN R.
04/02/2019
Another great experience
Once again Anthony and his team at State Tire and Auto Center in Forked River, NJ provided another reason, not that I needed another reason, to get my cars maintained or repaired at this location. Anthony treats his customers with the utmost respect and makes you feel like a friend. He and his team are completely trustworthy, courteous, totally professional and competent and customer oriented. I will continue to bring my cars to State Tire and Auto Center for maintenance or repairs needed. Thanks again State Tire,

BE
BILL E.
Hyundai Accent
04/02/2019
Anthony rocks
Great service. Great price. Honest people. Highly recommend.

BG
BRENT G.
03/31/2019
Best Car Repair Shop in Lacey !!
GREAT SERVICE ! Always able to squeeze in any emergency repair I need ! Knowledgeable and friendly staff !

MIKE C.
Clark, NJ
03/29/2019
Anthony the manager
Anthony is always great. Their work is always done top notch. They always check the car out and let me know what I need I feel confident to drive this car cross country and is 15 years old the guys are great fast and thorough. And Anthony always manage to fit my schedule to accommodate me I recommend them all the time.

TH
TOM H.
Beachwood, NJ
03/26/2019
Great place
I've been bringing my cars here for 25 years and never had a problem. I trust Anthony and the crew here. The mechanics have always fixed my cars in a timely way and the pricing is fair. I wouldn't take my cars anywhere else.

TP
TOM P.
Ford Expedition EL
03/26/2019
front end tire repair
thought the cost was high??? labor was $252.00. left car cause part had to be ordered same day. best part could have gotten there was around 2pm maybe. car done at 4pm. hourly rate kind of high??

DF
DAVID F.
Cadillac ATS
03/24/2019
Blahhh
Was not very pleased when I picked up my vehicle
Schedualed my appointment a week early for tires and brakes
Had the car all day
End of story for whatever reason
No tires and no brakes!
You figure it out!
Anthony T. from State Tire & Auto Center responded on 03/30/2019

Dave... this review is very unfair.
1. You called us the day before for a appointment not a week before as you stated. Friday for Saturday.
2. You didn't need Front or Rear Brakes... we are honest and did not sell you something you didn't need. (5 STARS)
3. We had your brothers phone number and called him by mistake. We are truly sorry about that.
4. Because you dropped the car off on a Saturday, and only made the appointment the day before, we couldn't get the tires you wanted that same day. We could have recieved them and put them on Monday for you.
We truely are sorry for not getting your tires on Saturday, but 1 star????

Displaying Review 1 - 20 of 1909 in total