Latest Review about 2 years ago

JAMES J.
Fort Mitchell, AL
07/04/2016
Someone you can trust
I take my work and personal vehicles to Mr. Fuller. They do great work. They will fix your problem or get someone that can.

AF
ANTHONY F.
Salem, AL
09/17/2014
Always great service at a good price
I had my oil changed and was in and out in about 15-20 mins.
William F. from Phenix Firestone responded on 09/23/2014

Anthony , It was our pleasure to assist you with the service on your vehicle. Thank you for allowing us to take care of your Ford Ranger.

MAYNARD G.
08/25/2014
Freindly,curdsity they tell you what exactly is wrong
excellant
William F. from Phenix Firestone responded on 08/25/2014

THANKS MR. MAYNARD. IT"S ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR AUTOMOTIVE NEEDS. THANK YOU

Chevrolet Silverado
08/22/2014
2007 Chevy
Always happy to leave my truck in the care of Fuller Firestone. Great service and nice staff.
William F. from Phenix Firestone responded on 08/22/2014

THANKS KEITH IT IS OUR PLEASURE AND PRIVILGE TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR VEHICLE. AGAIN THANK YOU!

REGINA,MICHELE M.
04/05/2014
Mechanics are very knowledgable and friendly.
Great services everytime

04/05/2014
Quick service with a great price
Change my oil and topped off all fluids and rotated my tires and about 15 minutes i was on the road. Thanks Paul and Allen

Deborah P.
Pittsview, AL
01/19/2014
Best place to go
When ever I have had a problem William has always been there for me. For the last 30 years.

MAYNARD G.
12/28/2013
Freiendly Service
Always have time to get me in to service my Jeep or van.

11/19/2013
Always honest. Don't try to sale me anything I don't need. Always feel welcome.

NH
NORMA H.
Smiths Station, AL
09/03/2013
Ford ranger
Five(5) times you did not find a cold running rough problem . It still runs rough for about Two (2) to Five (5) minutes

REGINA,MICHELE M.
08/01/2013
Truthful, professional
I always know that I will get the best service possible.