MT
Micheal T.
Land Rover LR2
07/23/2021
Very quick and efficient service, informed me about everything I needed to know about what they did and what I needed for my car.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 07/26/2021

Robbie R.
07/23/2021
Best service ever
Definitely my favorite service center. Great people. They do great work and super fair prices. Also everything was done on time . Exceeded my expectations as always.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 07/23/2021

Thank You For the Great Review!!

AW
Alana W.
07/20/2021
Very Happy
Happy with our service. Another shop could not get our lugnuts off. But Whitts was able to and did it quickly while also changing out all 4 tires and replacing lug nuts we needed. We will for sure be back.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 07/20/2021

07/15/2021
Great customer service and price
Friendly and helpful staff
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 07/16/2021

AR
Amber R.
07/14/2021
Fast service
My car was being loud because of the exhaust gasket. They fixed it and I picked it up the very next day. It was as quiet as a mouse
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 07/15/2021

Mike M.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
07/13/2021
Friendly service and good pricing
Fixed my AC in our MB ML500. Friendly service and good pricing. My bill came to a number less than the estimate. Did only what they needed to do. Love that!
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 07/13/2021

Julie W.
07/11/2021
Never a hassle
Have been a loyal customer for over 20 years!
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 07/12/2021

AA
Andrew A.
Volvo S60
07/10/2021
Always excellent service
Whitt’s Auto Service Center has once again gone above and beyond to keep my car purring like a kitten. I have and will continue to recommend their services to friends and acquaintances.They always provide excellent service….always.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 07/12/2021

EC
Elizabeth ( Liz ) C.
Nissan Murano
07/07/2021
Excellent As Always
My car was fixed very quickly and everything was explained to me clearly. I will always recommend Whitt’s👏
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 07/08/2021

Sue W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/02/2021
Personal touch
From the moment I frantically explained my dilemma to the moment I got my car back on the road, I was treated like a special customer.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 07/06/2021

Myles & Valerie L.
Mercedes-Benz E350
07/02/2021
Great service and friendly
Happy I found the place to get our vehicles serviced.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 07/02/2021

Toyota FJ Cruiser
06/30/2021
The team at Whitt's was very helpful. They were very attentive in addressing my concerns and follow-up. I trust them wholeheartedly with my car service needs!
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 06/30/2021

KR
Kim & Micheal R.
Opelika, AL
Nissan 300ZX
06/22/2021
Fast and very honest people
Very fast and honest people
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 06/22/2021

CP
Carl & Kim P.
06/18/2021
Always the best!
You can be assured of the expertise and integrity associated with Whitt’s work!
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 06/21/2021

Thank You for the Great Review!!

MF
Mike F.
Kia Soul
06/18/2021
You can trust Whitt's.
Mr.David finally found a fix for my Kia that the Kia dealership couldn't. Always honest and trustworthy. Great doing business with them.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 06/18/2021