TK
Travis K.
01/14/2021
Honest and trustworthy they are great mechanics.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 01/15/2021

GD
Greg D.
Opelika, AL
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/14/2021
Knowledgeable
They were prepared with parts and got the job done the same day.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 01/14/2021

David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 01/14/2021

YW
Yondaucia W.
Opelika, AL
Jeep Liberty
01/12/2021
Very thorough!
My vehicle that I brought in to be fixed was running incredibly rough. It's a 2004 Jeep liberty that had been sounding like a tractor for years but began to loose an incredible amount of power in addition to the earsore!! It was to the point that I thought my baby didn't have much life left in her. After previously being told by another mechanic that it's "Bout time to let 'Er go!", I searched for another mechanic that was more passionate about their work. Whitt's saved my baby! I was prepared to pay an arm and a leg for a major issue, bit it was very minute. I'm glad my friend recommended this place.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 01/13/2021

Thank You for the great Review!

PR
Prescott R.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/09/2021
Transparent and helpful
I have been to Whitt’s multiple times and they are always very clear with what they are doing to the car. They have also worked with me on pricing and have fixed minor things that I didn’t even mention, free of charge. Great place to take your car!
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 01/11/2021

BT
Brennan T.
12/29/2020
Great auto shop!
Whitts found my cars heating issue and had it fixed within an hour for a reasonable price with friendly service. I couldn’t ask for anything more! Thanks guys!
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 12/30/2020

Sutherlyn C.
Volkswagen Golf
12/28/2020
Fast, good service for a good price
They were able to diagnose what was wrong with my car today and fix it in a matter of a few hours for a good price
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 12/28/2020

12/17/2020
When I brought my car in, I appreciated that someone rode in my car to hear and diagnose the noises I was hearing. Service was completed quickly and very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend Whitt’s!
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 12/17/2020

HA
Hayden A.
12/17/2020
Wonderful experience
As I was walking out of Whitt’s Auto, Mr. Whitt said it’s going to drive a lot better for you now. That was the understatement of the year. It drives like a new car. And has given me peace of mind before a long road trip ahead.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 12/17/2020

Joe L.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
12/15/2020
Honest Owners
I would like to thank David and his staff for great service!
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 12/16/2020

BE
Blair E.
Mazda Protege5
12/10/2020
Friendly and fast
I brought my car in and had it fixed in 40 minutes. Everyone was super nice.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 12/11/2020

Coleman B.
12/08/2020
Great work
Very clear about costs, the task at hand, and patient. Whitt’s was focused on the customers needs and they did not try to charge me as much as possible.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 12/08/2020

SK
Sydney K.
Saab 9-3
12/02/2020
They did a phenomenal job with my car window. Honest guys and honest work! Highly recommend, definitely coming back to them for more service.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 12/04/2020

Thank You for the Great Review !!

NM
Naiah M.
Nissan Murano
11/30/2020
Fair Price, Fast Service
Price was over $300 cheaper than the dealership, David was very nice and made me feel comfortable as soon as I walked in.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 12/01/2020

Thank You for the Great Review!

MA
Martin A.
Volkswagen Atlas
11/25/2020
My service was done in a timely manner. David and Mary are great people.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 11/30/2020