MK
Megan K.
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Megan said they were good.

John G.
Hatchechubbee, AL
Ram Pickup
04/07/2021
Problem fixed.raido ,locks not working
Problem was fixed. Loose wire. The side effects were door locks and radio stopped working and the air bag warning light is on constantly.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 04/07/2021

Jeanne B.
Kia Sportage
04/06/2021
Fair and friendly service
Been using Whitts for over 30 years.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 04/07/2021

Lafayette, AL
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
03/27/2021
Awesome service!
Great auto repair shop! Fair price and quick turnaround.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 03/29/2021

03/24/2021
Very quick oil change, and good prices. I plan to go back for future work.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 03/25/2021

Jana B.
Summerdale, AL
03/22/2021
Emergency for daughter’s car
We were in town for my daughter to tour Auburn University. While traveling, the blinkers on her car stopped working and some warning lights appeared on the dash. We called David after reading the online reviews about Whitt’s Auto Service. He offered to see us on short notice and ran diagnostic tests to make suggestions for service. Next he made sure everything on my daughter’s car was working properly! Honest, efficient, skilled and reasonably priced service! We will definitely use Whitt’s Auto Service in the future!
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 03/23/2021

Ford Police Interceptor
03/18/2021
All around good experience!
David and his crew did excellent work on my truck. They explained exactly what repairs needed to be done and how they would go about the repairs. Truck was done and ready to go within a few hours.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 03/18/2021

Jesse W.
Chevrolet Blazer
03/15/2021
AC repair
Extremely polite and they did a great job on my vehicle with me having no knowledge what was wrong with my AC system on a 20-year-old car they were able to order parts first get it done the same day started my car the second my appointment was there
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 03/16/2021

Thank you for the great review !!

Bill B.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
03/13/2021
Top Notch
I recently had some major maintenance done on my 20-year-old Mazda Miata. In addition to the work that I knew needed to be done, I asked them to check several other things. They did the requested work, found a couple of other things that needed attention--which I am confident did need doing--but they also found that several things I asked them to check, things that could have been expensive, were okay. I am pleased with the service and will definitely take my car to them again.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 03/15/2021

LH
Lev H.
03/10/2021
Quick and Painless
Everything was quick and easy and everyone I spoke with was nice.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 03/10/2021

Micheal & Judy W.
Toyota Matrix
03/08/2021
Service - oil change, tire rotation, inspection
My appointment was at 1. They were courteous and prompt. I was out by 1:45
I was informed of a recall on my vehicle.
I trust them to keep my car with almost 300,000 miles running!
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 03/09/2021

TK
Tim K.
03/08/2021
Amazing Experience!!
I am new to the area and they made feel comfortable and well taken care of.

My car was diagnosed immediately, fair price given, and fixed ahead of schedule!

Hard to find that combo!

Thanks again, will be highly recommending this great service station!

Best,

Tim
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 03/08/2021

DT
DARYL T.
Notasulga, AL
03/05/2021
Brand new water pump
Great service and great people!
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 03/05/2021

Thanks for the Great Review !!

Travis B.
Dothan, AL
03/04/2021
Very good service
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 03/05/2021

Thank You for the Great Review !!