05/09/2019
Time efficiency
Walked in to have an oil change they said they couldn’t fit me in so I set an appointment which is completely understandable and okay. I get there for my appointment and all I need is a simple oil change and it takes the mechanic 50 minutes as opposed to everywhere else I’ve been that takes 20 min max. I most likely will not be going back
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 05/09/2019

Thank You for the Review. Sorry it took longer than normal to Service your Vehicle. We are a small independent shop that values your business.Please call for an appointment so we might make it up to you. 334 502 8848
David Whitt

FC
Ferhat C.
Kia Spectra
10/29/2015
last visit
my car has still noise when I turn the wheel. Nothing change

CR
Conner R.
Infiniti G35
07/27/2015 Category: Service
Conner said the service at this business was prompt and friendly however, there were a few hiccups. They were supposed to be done a couple of days beforehand but they were not. This was not their fault. They also made an error in the repair to his fuel pump. He was driving to Atlanta with a quarter tank of gasoline, when he ran out. He smelled a strong gasoline smell coming from the engine and it was also leaking from the vehicle. This was unacceptable, because anything could have gone wrong, causing a big catastrophe such as a spark or an accident igniting the vehicle. He is looking for a full refund for the repair this business did, the costs of towing and the cost of having it repaired at an Infinity dealership in Atlanta.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 07/28/2015

We very sorry you had a problem with your car. We will gladly cover the extra costs of having the car towed and repaired in Atlanta. Sorry for any inconvenience. We strive to correctly repair every vehicle to the customer satisfaction

BF
Buddy F.
04/17/2014 Category: Service
Buddy said he brought his vehicle in to this business for service. The employee who worked on the vehicle took it for 45 minutes, then came back without diagnosing the problem. He said he feels like he got cheated out of his money because they charged him for a full hour even though a diagnosis was not reached. He would not recommend them to others for the reasons mentioned.

Tarnesha S.
Nissan Maxima
09/10/2012 Category: Service
Tarnesha said she didn't feel welcomed when she arrived at the business and wouldn't recommend them to others because of that.