09/13/2019
Part markup on after market part qas outrageous
After market part from carquest (which is where they would purchase the part from was $381.00. part quoted from the shop was $733.00 markup was double and unfair for a non dealer part
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 09/13/2019

Thank You For The Review.

Sharon M.
Opelika, AL
06/12/2019
Don’t Go
Bad experience with these people. They charged us to charge the air conditioning up and find leaks. Two days later when it stopped working again. They charged us again to do what they were supposed to have fixed the first time. Also what they told us would fix the problem didn’t. But instead of saying that they said my son and I were confused on what they said. NOT! We..ended up paying almost $ 900.00 And it still needs more work. I called to get the owners info and they didn’t give it to me. I hope this review keeps someone else from experiencing this or worst.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 06/12/2019

Thank You for Your Review. The Miss understanding was on My Part . Sorry for inconvenience .

TH
Terry H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/30/2019
Silver Fox
Service was completed on timely schedule. Inspection revealed another issue that needed attention and was repaired.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 05/30/2019

03/16/2019
Reliable and helpful
David and his staff are trustworthy and knowledgeable.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 03/18/2019

Dustin B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/07/2017 Category: Service
Dustin said the service provided by this business was done correctly and the staff was good. The owner was not friendly or personable. His diagnosis was incorrect and he was not very honest.

SE
Sheila E.
Dodge Stratus
07/12/2015
Disappointed
Disappointed in that the original diagnosis--that the AC was freezing up and the system needed to be renewed--was incorrect. On 2nd visit, mechanic noticed a problem with the hose. Would not have invested in the attempt, had I known that. Result: $275 for nothing. Right where I started because mechanic did not see a problem 12" from the freon container--an integral part of the system he was working on.

Jim S.
Oxford, AL
Ford Expedition
04/11/2015 Category: Service
Jim said that this business incorrectly diagnosed the problem with the air conditioner in his vehicle. He had to wait at their facility for five hours. They told him they thought they had it fixed, but they did not. They had to order a part, which required him to come back the next day. His experience with them was not good, and he will not return to them again. He would not recommend them to others. He said he would not say anything bad about them, but would not specifically tell someone to go there due to reasons already stated.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 04/21/2015

I would like to apologise again for not being able to repair your car when you were here.If the part had been available that day we could have fixed it. If there is any thing I can do to make you feel better about the situation please let me know.

05/09/2019
Time efficiency
Walked in to have an oil change they said they couldn’t fit me in so I set an appointment which is completely understandable and okay. I get there for my appointment and all I need is a simple oil change and it takes the mechanic 50 minutes as opposed to everywhere else I’ve been that takes 20 min max. I most likely will not be going back
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 05/09/2019

Thank You for the Review. Sorry it took longer than normal to Service your Vehicle. We are a small independent shop that values your business.Please call for an appointment so we might make it up to you. 334 502 8848
David Whitt

FC
Ferhat C.
Kia Spectra
10/29/2015
last visit
my car has still noise when I turn the wheel. Nothing change

CR
Conner R.
Infiniti G35
07/27/2015 Category: Service
Conner said the service at this business was prompt and friendly however, there were a few hiccups. They were supposed to be done a couple of days beforehand but they were not. This was not their fault. They also made an error in the repair to his fuel pump. He was driving to Atlanta with a quarter tank of gasoline, when he ran out. He smelled a strong gasoline smell coming from the engine and it was also leaking from the vehicle. This was unacceptable, because anything could have gone wrong, causing a big catastrophe such as a spark or an accident igniting the vehicle. He is looking for a full refund for the repair this business did, the costs of towing and the cost of having it repaired at an Infinity dealership in Atlanta.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 07/28/2015

We very sorry you had a problem with your car. We will gladly cover the extra costs of having the car towed and repaired in Atlanta. Sorry for any inconvenience. We strive to correctly repair every vehicle to the customer satisfaction

BF
Buddy F.
04/17/2014 Category: Service
Buddy said he brought his vehicle in to this business for service. The employee who worked on the vehicle took it for 45 minutes, then came back without diagnosing the problem. He said he feels like he got cheated out of his money because they charged him for a full hour even though a diagnosis was not reached. He would not recommend them to others for the reasons mentioned.

Tarnesha S.
Nissan Maxima
09/10/2012 Category: Service
Tarnesha said she didn't feel welcomed when she arrived at the business and wouldn't recommend them to others because of that.

jake D.
Pelham, AL
09/21/2019
They tried their best
They were friendly and helpful but the were not able to fix my car
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 09/23/2019

CP
Catherine P.
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Catherine said the business took a bit longer than expected.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 07/31/2019

I am Sorry for the Long Repair time

BK
Bill K.
Waverly, AL
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Bill said he was not happy with the service the business had.
David W. from Whitt's Auto Service Center responded on 04/06/2018

Mr Kleist
I am Very sorry we could not resolve the Issue with the codes your car had set. We seek to satisfy all of our customers problems but some times it is beyond our Scanner's Capabilities.
Please Call If I Can Help