Business Solutions

Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Carol W.
04/02/2022
From scheduling my appointment to “checking in” to “waiting time” to “service completed” to “pick up” — everything was exceptional! I would highly...

LR
Lori R.
03/25/2022
Great service and great people
Service writer was quick to take down my information and was very courteous and the service provided was done in a quick manner

DK
David K.
03/25/2022
Electrical problems
This is your typical dealership service department-lazy, slow, and expensive. I would recommend for warranty work only and even then…… I took my...

CJ
Craig J.
03/22/2022
Good
Very Good

Carol W.
03/15/2022
Great experience
I was highly satisfied and very impressed as I entered the Service Area for my car. I was welcomed by ANTONIO, who then shared with me the process. They had...