Business Solutions

Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
BP
Ben P.
07/27/2022
Horrible service
Horrible service and smart ass advisor. Failed to diagnose a bad inhibitor switch on my 2013 Elantra I finally diagnosed it myself after the warranty...

Steven C.
04/10/2022
oil change and tire rotation
This is my first time owning a Hyundai and I'm so happy that this service center is near my home for future vehicle maintenance and repair.

Mark M.
04/02/2022
Oil change and brakes
Took care of my services needed and communicated through the process

04/02/2022
As always, a basic oil change and a few minor items were handled well and completed in a timely manner.

MF
Michele F.
03/31/2022
All in a day's work
Car required an update. From scheduling the service, to provision of the service, to picking up the car once service was done, the entire process went off...