Overall Rating 4.1111109/5Overall Rating 4.1111109/5Overall Rating 4.1111109/5Overall Rating 4.1111109/5rating 4.1111109
Overall Rating 2.4888916/5Overall Rating 2.4888916/5rating 2.4888916rating 2.4888916rating 2.4888916

Linfield, PA
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Dealership
I’ve purchased and serviced 3 different Hyundai’s from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown over the last 8 years. I will keep returning to this dealership because of the great courtesy and professionalism I receive in both the Sales and Service Department.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 06/12/2019

Collegeville, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Quality,quality.
Appointments are easy, the service department is accommodating and helpful. The work is professional grade. No unnecessary add-ons are suggested.
MICHAEL L. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for the excellent review!

Lansdale, PA
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Very professional. Employees share specific information regarding the vehicle's needs and servicing.
I waited two hours for a lube and oil change. They also checked the Bluetooth operation and replaced an air filter. But the wait time seemed long to me. Also, the car did not get washed which I thought was done each time we bring it in for servicing.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/02/2019

I apologize for the length of service time it took to complete the requested items. I will make sur e this does not happen next visit.

Royersford, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Easy Service Visit
Recently visited to get basic service on my 2013 Santa Fe Sport. Had the oil changed and tires rotated. The dealership was quick to service the vehicle while my wife and I got dinner. Everything came back fine and I was not pressured to get any unnecessary service. Good experience and I will continue to get my vehicle serviced here in the future.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/01/2019

Thank you for the excellent review. We will continue to keep you happy.

Linfield, PA
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service as always!
Took my car in for an engine replacement. Entire process took a little over a month to complete and the engine replacement was under warranty. Had a loaner during the entire time. Ashley kept me updated on everything that was going on with the service. I don’t claim to know all the car dealers out there, but Hyundai’s warranty service is hard to beat! And the professional and excellent service provided by Rick’s team is by far EXCEPTIONAL!! Thanks again!
ASHLEY T. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 04/20/2019

Thank you very much for the great review! We appreciate you, have a great holiday!

CZ
Cheryl Z.
Birdsboro, PA
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Great job and quick service! Car is ready when you need it. Only con: they didn't wash my car. Usually it gets washed when I take it in for service.
ASHLEY T. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for the great review!

SL
Susan L.
Perkiomenville, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Car care
Always a pleasure to have my vehicle serviced
Thank you for your courteous ways⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 03/26/2019

KH
Kim H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Nice and clean
Still not to happy with having to buy a new battery at full price. Very happy with everything else.
ASHLEY T. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 03/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete my report card. I am sorry to see that I failed you on your visit. I will have my manager reach out on Monday to discuss what I could have done better.

Great talking with you today. Hope I explained everything well to you. Let me know if I can be of any fruther assistance. Thanks again. If you wouldnt mind Hyundai sent you a rescore report card on me it only takes a few seconds to complete.

Donna R.
Douglassville, PA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/20/2019 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE, PROFESSIONAL STAFF
EVERYTIME I GO TO PIAZZA HYUNDAI I AM
GREETED WITH A SMILE AND HOW CAN I HELP YOU TODAY.
THE SERVICE IS EXCEPTIONAL. THEY ALWAYS MAKE ME AWARE OF ITEMS THAT
MIGHT BE COMING DUE SOME MY TUCSON RUNS LIKE IT SHOULD.
WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 03/20/2019

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/04/2019 Category: Service
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 03/04/2019

Micheal G.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Very Fast Service!!!
I came in for an oil change and an issued checked. Every one was so kind and courteous. Took my car right completed the oil change, refilled all my car fluids, and performed a check on my entire vehicle. Everything was done in under an hour. To me that was very fast considering everything they had to check.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 02/28/2019

Very happy to hear you we completley satisfied. We will continue
to keep you happy.

SK
Shirley K.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Service-Thurs.2-21-19
Was treated very well,it could not be better.thank you
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 02/27/2019

Royersford, PA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
I was in and out very quickly!
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 02/19/2019

EV
Edwin V.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/18/2019 Category: Service
A Thank you note.
I want to recommend very much the woman cashier that took care of my wife when we went to pickup our car. Too bad I do not recall her name. My wife was upset about one of the car’s front wiper that broke, and this lady took care of the situation. My wife is still very grateful to her.

Thank you very much for the excellent review. The cashiers name is Donna. We are very proud to have her as part of our team.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Simple Every time
Simple, no nonsense, and my car gets clean!
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you very much for the excellent review. We will continue to keep you a happy Hyundai owner. Thanks again.

AR
Ashley R.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Positive experience
Always have a positive experience at Piazza Hyundai. They're fast and efficient and do a quality job. We'll definitely be returning for future service.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 01/30/2019

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/21/2019 Category: Service
High Praise is well deserved!
I have always been served by every member of this dealership in the most efficient and courteous manner.
My car Sonata Hybrid is seven years old and runs like a new car!
Thank you!
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 01/21/2019

Douglassville, PA
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Accurate and courteous service.
All went well with our latest service job, just as it always does! The performance was accurate, courteous, and prompt.

Thank you very much for the excellent review. We will continue to keep you happy.

GH
Georgette H.
Trappe, PA
01/07/2019 Category: Service
I love this place!
I finally took my 2013 Elantra for the dreaded 75,000 mile service. This is the big one folks! However, considering that my car is the second biggest investment after my home, I decided to bite the bullet and just do it! I was given a date for the repair in a very reasonable amount of time, I was picked up both to and from my home by Lyft courtesy of Piazza, and received a call advising of the items that needed to be addressed before any work was done. Not only that, but my inspection is due this month and they took care of that as well. Now, I'm all set!

My car runs more smoothly with the two new tires. I feel safer now that all my burned out light bulbs have been replaced, and with a clean air filter, I know I'm breathing safer as well. I spend a lot of time in my car and feel good knowing that it has been thoroughly serviced by the people who make the car. I have peace of mind. That's priceless.

Finally, I must mention the customer service. Every person you encounter at this dealership or on the phone is courteous, professional and very patient. The waiting room is clean and inviting, as is the restroom. I appreciate this in a place of business. The free WiFi is nice as well. Great job all around!
ASHLEY T. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our report card, we appreciate that very much!

Bechtelsville, PA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/23/2018 Category: Service
Good
Pleased with seevice
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 12/23/2018