Overall Rating 4.0000013/5Overall Rating 4.0000013/5Overall Rating 4.0000013/5Overall Rating 4.0000013/5rating 4.0000013
Overall Rating 2.5416708/5Overall Rating 2.5416708/5rating 2.5416708rating 2.5416708rating 2.5416708

WB
Wayne B.
Green Lane, PA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/26/2018 Category: Service
The sales people we're very nice and the service department is top notch! They fit me in last minute for my first oil change and made sure everything was working properly knowing I was going on a trip!
Thanks!

TH
Tarek H.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
It was a quick service. I was reminded via email about my appointment. Easy in easy out. Love it
MICHAEL L. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you so much for the response, it means a lot. We appreciate your business!

Zieglerville, PA
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Amazing customer service
I have been going here since 2012. The staff is very friendly. They always answer any questions that I have. I am always satisfied when I leave from here after having a service done to my car.
MICHAEL L. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for your great feedback, we appreciate your business!

Lititz, PA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly!
These guys are the best! They know the right way to treat people and they do a great job with my car. What more can you ask for?

EM
Elizabeth M.
Gilbertsville, PA
Friendly People
Very professional and helpful!
RICHARD S. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you very much for the excellent review. We appreciate you allowing us to service your Hyundai. Thanks again.

Collegeville, PA
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Great service as always. Wish the price was lower but you get what you pay for.
RICHARD S. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for the excellent review. Please look for our quarterly coupons. Thanks again.

SR
Sheldon R.
Upper Darby, PA
2016 Hyundai Azera
service and price
these folks very accommodating we purchased two cars from them. we would get all of our service done their if they were closer to where we live. prices are reasonable too. Dennis was terrific.
RICHARD S. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/24/2018

Fantastic review. We appreciate you allowing us to service your Hyundai. Sorry we are not closer to you.

Salford, PA
Great Work
The service team always kept me up to date with what was happening with my car and are always friendly to deal with. Great service.
RICHARD S. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/24/2018

Fantastic review. We will continue to keep you a happy Hyundai owner. Thanks again.

PG
Patricia G.
Phoenixville, PA
Friendliness
Personal touch given to every customer!
RICHARD S. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you very much for the excellent review. We will continue to keep you happy.

PC
Patrick C.
Mont Clare, PA
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Speedy service
Honored my 2pm appt, in and out within 75 minutes total
RICHARD S. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/19/2018

Thank you very much for the excellent review. We appreciate that! We will continue to repect your time. Thanks again.

Douglas M.
Royersford, PA
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and friendly faces
RICHARD S. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/18/2018

Thank you very much for the excellent review.

great service
no hassle, easy drop off, refer to you by your name.
called as soon as it was done in a couple hours.
paperwork ready to go when picked up, paid and out the door in a matter of minutes.
MICHAEL L. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your business!

Jennifer G.
Mont Clare, PA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
customer service
the people are nice
RICHARD S. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you very much for the great review. Next visit we will try harder to earn 5 stars. Thanks again.

Donna R.
Douglassville, PA
Stupendous Service
Service personnel friendly and helpful. Tell them what you need and they get it done.
Highly recommend.
RICHARD S. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/17/2018

Well thank you for the Fantastic review. We appreciate you allowing us to service your Hyundai.

David S.
2008 Hyundai Accent
05/16/2018 Category: Service
I always receive great service here!
RICHARD S. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you for the excellent review. We will continue to respect your time and give great service results. Thanks again.

KL
Karen L.
Philadelphia, PA
05/16/2018 Category: Service
people
Everyone was so nice and it didn't take long at all I had an issue with sap on my car which if your washing it why didn't you see it and take care of it. I did mention it before we left hey there is sap on my car and they did remove it.
RICHARD S. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you for the good review. I am happy to hear we were able to remove the sap. Next visit we will try harder to earn 5 stars.

North Wales, PA
Super Friendly and Helpful
I'm always taken care of when I come here and even though I needed more work done then I expected, my guy worked hard to get me the best deals, told me what was necessary to have done before leaving with out being pushy, and was so friendly and helpful. Such a pleasure to work with and I left knowing I was taken care of 😉
RICHARD S. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you for the fantastic review. We will continue to keep you a happy Hyundai owner. Thanks again.

Collegeville, PA
05/15/2018 Category: Service
I am happy with the customer service but very unhappy with hyundai itself. This i the first hyundai I've owned and have had at least 5 recalls on it if not more. I am not likely to buy another hyundai.
RICHARD S. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/15/2018

Thank you for the excellent review.  I apologize for the amount of recalls.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
My local go-to dealer
For the past 10 years I have serviced here as it's always convenient and the service is reliable every time. Every new/used Hyundai purchased or leased has been at this location, and it's simple and they give me that reason to return. Familiar faces in the service department are always welcoming.
RICHARD S. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/15/2018

Wow awsome review. We appreciate you allowing us to maintain your Hyundai. We will continue to respect your time and keep you happy. Thanks again.

Dominic G.
Norristown, PA
2015 Hyundai Equus
Prompt courteous service!
Prompt courteous service !
RICHARD S. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/15/2018

Tank you very much for the excellent review. We will continue to keep you happy.