Overall Rating 4.1081062/5Overall Rating 4.1081062/5Overall Rating 4.1081062/5Overall Rating 4.1081062/5rating 4.1081062
Overall Rating 2.4444403/5Overall Rating 2.4444403/5rating 2.4444403rating 2.4444403rating 2.4444403

GH
Georgette H.
Trappe, PA
01/07/2019 Category: Service
I love this place!
I finally took my 2013 Elantra for the dreaded 75,000 mile service. This is the big one folks! However, considering that my car is the second biggest investment after my home, I decided to bite the bullet and just do it! I was given a date for the repair in a very reasonable amount of time, I was picked up both to and from my home by Lyft courtesy of Piazza, and received a call advising of the items that needed to be addressed before any work was done. Not only that, but my inspection is due this month and they took care of that as well. Now, I'm all set!

My car runs more smoothly with the two new tires. I feel safer now that all my burned out light bulbs have been replaced, and with a clean air filter, I know I'm breathing safer as well. I spend a lot of time in my car and feel good knowing that it has been thoroughly serviced by the people who make the car. I have peace of mind. That's priceless.

Finally, I must mention the customer service. Every person you encounter at this dealership or on the phone is courteous, professional and very patient. The waiting room is clean and inviting, as is the restroom. I appreciate this in a place of business. The free WiFi is nice as well. Great job all around!
ASHLEY T. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our report card, we appreciate that very much!

Bechtelsville, PA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/23/2018 Category: Service
Good
Pleased with seevice
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 12/23/2018

WM
Warren M.
Boyertown, PA
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Friendly greetings and personal service; and Hyundai’s record keeping along with mailings reminders
I like the reminders for service and the routine inspections for future service needs.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 12/21/2018

Awsome review. Thank you very much we will continue to keep you happy. Enjoy the holidays.

DT
David T.
Bridgeport, PA
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Friendly quick service
First oil change free and quick.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you very much for the excellent review. Happy Holidays.

Cornelius S.
Collegeville, PA
12/01/2018 Category: Service
The check engine light came on. Piazza investigated and fixed the situation. They did a great job and took very good care of me.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 12/01/2018

Thank you for the excellent review.

John B.
Spring City, PA
11/29/2018
Great Salesman
Robbie was our salesman who went out of his way to accommodate us. He even drove the Sonata to our home to see if it would fit in our one car garage. This demonstrated his kindness and patience. He was not pushy and answered all our questions. He even said if you are not happy, I am not happy.
The only concern was there were no car mats . This was not the salesman's fault. Some cars come off the line with no mats. They are ordering mats for our Sonata, which will arrive shortly. Robbie was an excellent saleman and helped us connect our phone to bluetooth also.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 11/29/2018

FT
Frances T.
Dundalk, MD
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Very Satisfied Customer
I was out of town, for work, when my engine came on. I stopped by Piazza Hyundai, without an appointment, and was greeted and served with kindness and understanding. The problem was resolved in a relatively short wait, about an hour. Thankfully, they has the necessary part in stock. Thank you Piazza Hyundai!
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 11/26/2018

You are very welcome. I am happy to hear we were able to get you back on the road quickly. Thanks again.

Charmaine C.
King Of Prussia, PA
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Piazza Hyundai provides excellent service every time and a detailed receipt of what was performed. I am very content with the service provided at Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown and will return next time I need service.
MICHAEL L. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you so much for the great review, we appreciate it!

Phoenixville, PA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Hours Time
Went for Oil/Filter change; Rotation of tires; Replace wind shield wipers; check brakes wear.. I was out within an hours time.
MICHAEL L. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the great review!

Collegeville, PA
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Competence and pleasant people.
The people are just pleasant to deal with. Never seem to think a problem you may have is more than they can handle and if they can't they will direct you to someone who can.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 11/12/2018

WO
William O.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Nice employees
Good servicej
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you very much for the excellent review .

Trappe, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
Everyone is very friendly and very helpful.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 11/07/2018

AR
Arthur R.
Pottstown, PA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Consistent good service
We own two Hyundai cars. I do basic service myself like oil and filter changes, tire rotations, etc. More major service, I prefer to have a professional do it. My experience starting with my 2011 Genesis Coupe has been very good at Piazza. Frankly, if their service depart was lousy I would shop elsewhere. My coupe has over 111k miles on it and still runs like a jewel.
ASHLEY T. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 11/03/2018

Thank you for the grat review! We will continue to keep you a happy Hyundai owner! Thanks again

Linda S.
Norristown, PA
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Gives a new name to car salesmen.
We have recommended Piazza Hyundai to several friends and bought my last two cars there.
Great customer service, nice people, and fair pricing both in the purchase and maintenance of my vehicle.
Love my Hyundai.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 10/29/2018

Pennsburg, PA
10/16/2018 Category: Service
15,000 mile service was excellent. Time was as fast as they said it would be. Waiting area neat, clean and free WiFi.
ASHLEY T. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for the excellent review! We appreciate that very much!

Pottstown, PA
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and quick
Employees are friendly and knowledgeable. Service is always quick and reasonably priced.
ASHLEY T. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you for the excellent review! We will keep you a happy Hyundai owner! Thanks again!

Bernville, PA
09/25/2018 Category: Service
I’d like to thank Service manager Rick Stubblebine for reaching out to me and resolving my concerns. He was very kind and courteous and made me feel like a welcomed customer. I will be returning for future service thanks to him and his kind words.

09/25/2018 Category: Service
Poor service
Took extra days for repairs due to wrong ordered parts. And when we picked up car it wasn’t cleaned meaning washed or vacuumed after the service. That’s just in called for. Will not be returning for any service.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 09/25/2018

I apologize we had to order another part to repair the car properly. Also we do try hard and hand wash every car after service. Please call me I would like to discuss this fruther. We want to keep you happy.

CD
Courage D.
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Awesome customer experience!
Really appreciate the customer experience I've always received from the service team at Piazza Hyundai. Jason, Ashley, Denis, Rick and team have always given me the best service experience for the past 6-7 years.
ASHLEY T. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for the great review! Its always a pleasure seeing you! We will keep you a Happy Hyundai owner! Look forward to seeing you at your next service!

KP
Kirk P.
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service - again.
This is our "hometown" Hyundai dealership - and they continue to earn our business. First scheduled service on a new 2018 Kona. Consistently good service, as always. Recent rains allowed us to use the rear wiper frequently. We noted a loud grinding noise when operating. Mentioned upon service appointment. Techs quickly diagnosed and confirmed - ordered part, and replaced motor under warranty with no problems / no questions.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 09/19/2018

CL
Cathy L.
North Wales, PA
2008 Hyundai Sonata
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Inspection service
They look out for you and check all things to make sure you know whats needed for the car and make recommendation for car to be running in tip top shape.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you very much for the fantstice review. And thank you for allowing our team to service your Hyundai.
Rick Stubblebine