Overall Rating 4.0294115/5Overall Rating 4.0294115/5Overall Rating 4.0294115/5Overall Rating 4.0294115/5rating 4.0294115
Overall Rating 2.4411779/5Overall Rating 2.4411779/5rating 2.4411779rating 2.4411779rating 2.4411779

Charmaine C.
King Of Prussia, PA
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Piazza Hyundai provides excellent service every time and a detailed receipt of what was performed. I am very content with the service provided at Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown and will return next time I need service.
MICHAEL L. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you so much for the great review, we appreciate it!

Phoenixville, PA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Hours Time
Went for Oil/Filter change; Rotation of tires; Replace wind shield wipers; check brakes wear.. I was out within an hours time.
MICHAEL L. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the great review!

Collegeville, PA
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Competence and pleasant people.
The people are just pleasant to deal with. Never seem to think a problem you may have is more than they can handle and if they can't they will direct you to someone who can.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 11/12/2018

WO
William O.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Nice employees
Good servicej
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you very much for the excellent review .

Trappe, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
Everyone is very friendly and very helpful.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 11/07/2018

AR
Arthur R.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Consistent good service
We own two Hyundai cars. I do basic service myself like oil and filter changes, tire rotations, etc. More major service, I prefer to have a professional do it. My experience starting with my 2011 Genesis Coupe has been very good at Piazza. Frankly, if their service depart was lousy I would shop elsewhere. My coupe has over 111k miles on it and still runs like a jewel.
ASHLEY T. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 11/03/2018

Thank you for the grat review! We will continue to keep you a happy Hyundai owner! Thanks again

Linda S.
Norristown, PA
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Gives a new name to car salesmen.
We have recommended Piazza Hyundai to several friends and bought my last two cars there.
Great customer service, nice people, and fair pricing both in the purchase and maintenance of my vehicle.
Love my Hyundai.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 10/29/2018

Pennsburg, PA
10/16/2018 Category: Service
15,000 mile service was excellent. Time was as fast as they said it would be. Waiting area neat, clean and free WiFi.
ASHLEY T. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for the excellent review! We appreciate that very much!

10/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and quick
Employees are friendly and knowledgeable. Service is always quick and reasonably priced.
ASHLEY T. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you for the excellent review! We will keep you a happy Hyundai owner! Thanks again!

Bernville, PA
09/25/2018 Category: Service
I’d like to thank Service manager Rick Stubblebine for reaching out to me and resolving my concerns. He was very kind and courteous and made me feel like a welcomed customer. I will be returning for future service thanks to him and his kind words.

09/25/2018 Category: Service
Poor service
Took extra days for repairs due to wrong ordered parts. And when we picked up car it wasn’t cleaned meaning washed or vacuumed after the service. That’s just in called for. Will not be returning for any service.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 09/25/2018

I apologize we had to order another part to repair the car properly. Also we do try hard and hand wash every car after service. Please call me I would like to discuss this fruther. We want to keep you happy.

CD
Courage D.
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Awesome customer experience!
Really appreciate the customer experience I've always received from the service team at Piazza Hyundai. Jason, Ashley, Denis, Rick and team have always given me the best service experience for the past 6-7 years.
ASHLEY T. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for the great review! Its always a pleasure seeing you! We will keep you a Happy Hyundai owner! Look forward to seeing you at your next service!

KP
Kirk P.
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service - again.
This is our "hometown" Hyundai dealership - and they continue to earn our business. First scheduled service on a new 2018 Kona. Consistently good service, as always. Recent rains allowed us to use the rear wiper frequently. We noted a loud grinding noise when operating. Mentioned upon service appointment. Techs quickly diagnosed and confirmed - ordered part, and replaced motor under warranty with no problems / no questions.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 09/19/2018

CL
Cathy L.
North Wales, PA
2008 Hyundai Sonata
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Inspection service
They look out for you and check all things to make sure you know whats needed for the car and make recommendation for car to be running in tip top shape.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you very much for the fantstice review. And thank you for allowing our team to service your Hyundai.

Renate M.
Spring City, PA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Inspection
We had Inspection and they looked over the car very well and did the necessary repairs. The Reps are very nice and helpful and the Techs to a great job. After our service the car was also washed. We had a good experience and are happy with the fine service. Thank you.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 08/21/2018

Awsome review. Thank you very much. We will continue to be your # 1 dealer.

Johanne M.
Zieglerville, PA
08/03/2018
Extreme Satisfaction
Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown is a pleasure to deal with!
ASHLEY T. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 08/04/2018

Thank you for the excellent review! We appreciate that very much! Thanks again!

08/01/2018 Category: Service
7500 mi. check up
Drove my car in the garage, gave service man the keys they did the service and out the door I was, in a timely fashion.
MICHAEL L. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 08/01/2018

Thank you for the great review! We aim to keep you a happy 5 star customer in future visits. Thank you again!

Nicole O.
Royersford, PA
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Staff
As always, my most recent service experience was a great one! Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown is one of the best! I’ve purchased two vehicles from this location and I will continue to recommend them to family and friends.
ASHLEY T. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you very  much for the great review! We appreciate that very much!

PJ
Phyllis J.
Royersford, PA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/29/2018 Category: Service
Piazza Hyundai is #1
THey are a great dealership. Everyone is very nice and easy to get along with.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you very much for the excellent review .

07/26/2018 Category: Service
Perfect
Always friendly, to the point and get my car washed too!!!
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 07/27/2018

AW
Anne W.
Schwenksville, PA
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient service, and they even wash my car before they return it to me!
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you very much for the excellent review. We will continue to keep you happy.