Overall Rating 4.0769227/5Overall Rating 4.0769227/5Overall Rating 4.0769227/5Overall Rating 4.0769227/5rating 4.0769227
Overall Rating 2.4800032/5Overall Rating 2.4800032/5rating 2.4800032rating 2.4800032rating 2.4800032

Charlie B.
Newtown Square, PA
07/01/2018
Robbie Sadler (Sales Consultant)
If you are looking for a highly knowledgable, very professional sales consultant who does not pressure you at all during your car shopping experience, then LOOK NO FURTHER - Robbie Sadler is your guy! I was very fortunate to have Robbie as a sales consultant. I look forward to working with Robbie again when my current lease is up!
RICHARD S. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 07/02/2018

Robert B.
Reading, PA
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Service dept
Great service!!
ASHLEY T. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 06/30/2018

Thank you for the excellent review!

SL
Susan L.
Perkiomenville, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai experience
I took my 2016 Santa Fe Sport for service and As before was met with a pleasant all over atmosphere! I was lucky enough to meet the General Manager what a great guy! I have nothing but good things to say about this dealership and everyone who works here⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
RICHARD S. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you very much for the excellent review. We will continue to keep you a happy Hyundai owner. Thanks again.

MA
Mary A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/09/2018 Category: Service
great job
They got me scheduled and in and out of there without any issues thanks
MICHAEL L. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 06/09/2018

Thank you for the great feedback, we appreciate your business and
aim for 5 stars next visit. Thank you again!

Lansdowne, PA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Hyundai service of Pottstown is always friendly and professional.
MICHAEL L. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 06/09/2018

Thank you for the great reveiw, we aim to continue to keep you a 5 star satisfied customer. Thank you again for your business!

Collegeville, PA
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
Service dept
Service staff is always professional and explains everything in detail
MICHAEL L. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 06/09/2018

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate you as a customer.

Tina B.
Barto, PA
Good job
Satisfied
RICHARD S. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you ver much for the excellent review. We will continue to be your #1 Hyundai dealer. Thanks again.

Collegeville, PA

Seth I.
Royersford, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Good and Professional service
The Hyundai dealership made everything very easy, and my first service check was free!
RICHARD S. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you very much we will continue to keep you a happy Hyundai owner. Thanks again.

AF
Allison F.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Recall Service
Recall was done efficiently and in a timely manner.
RICHARD S. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 06/05/2018

Awsome review. Thank you very much for allowing out team to service your Hyundai. Please call me so I can set up a complimentary car wash for you. For rating us with 5 stars.

Jared A.
Gilbertsville, PA
06/05/2018 Category: Service
My Favorite Dealer in the Area!
My wife and I dropped off Elantra for oil change. Let me just say that staff here (Jason, Dennis, Mike and Manger Rich) are the best! Everyone knows us by name and do a great job explaining all work being done and available options. I truly feel they have our best interest in mind; I've dealt with other dealerships in past that can feel pushy but I have never gotten that experience with Piazza Hyundai. In addition to the great customer service I feel the actual work performed is top notch as well and rarely have I had any issues with either of my vehicles. Like I said if anything ever does go wrong its explained in detail with available options so I can make an educated decision. Thank you Piazza Hyundai I strongly recommend!
RICHARD S. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 06/05/2018

TC
Thomas C.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Took time to help get inspection paperwork.
PennDot has not credited check from Feb. 19th for registration renewal. Dennis helped me do on line.
MICHAEL L. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your business!

RICHARD S. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 06/04/2018

Great to hear we were able to help you out. Thank you very much for the excellent review.

Phoenixville, PA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Another dealership
Not horrible, but didn’t knock my socks off either.
MICHAEL L. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you for your feedback, we will aim to acheive 5 stars next visit. We appreciate your business!

DJ
Dennyse J.
Royersford, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service and super friendly staff!
One thing I can say is that I wish you guys would vacuum the inside of vehicles. It would make this whole experience perfect!
MICHAEL L. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you for the great feedback, we appreciate your business!

Coatesville, PA
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Great
Nice
RICHARD S. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 06/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our report card. My staff and I appreciate that very much.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/31/2018 Category: Service
First service
Just had our first service. Very friendly crew there, and the service was relatively quick.
RICHARD S. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 06/01/2018

Devon, PA
05/31/2018 Category: Service
My Elantra First Service
the staff are good and friendly. Somehow I am not fully satisfied.
RICHARD S. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 06/01/2018

I apologize you were not completley satisfied. The complimentary car wash should be done correctly. I will make a note to make sure this happens. Thanks again.

RD
RICHARD S. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/30/2018

Mary C.
Philadelphia, PA
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Piazza Hyundai is the best!
Couldn’t ask for better service.
RICHARD S. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/29/2018

SK
Shawn K.
Gilbertsville, PA
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
05/28/2018 Category: Service
Great diagnosis and a quick repair had me of to fish from my kayak
RICHARD S. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you for the great review! We will continue to respect your time. Thanks again.