Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

Rachael C.
05/24/2020 Category: Service
I have been coming to this delearship’s service center for years. I had to get my inspection and regular car maintenance but was nervous during COVID times. The service here is outstanding and felt very safe with contactless drop off and pick up. When I picked up my car it felt SO clean from the safety measures they took, I was so impressed. They did a great job.
ASHLEY T. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/25/2020

Thank you very much for the excellent review! We appreciate that very much!

05/19/2020 Category: Service
Friendly,honest service. I have owned two Hyundai’s since 2013 and the service has always been excellent.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/20/2020

Jai B.
05/19/2020 Category: Service
Always go there for great service
Have taken 2 cars from here and always go there for prompt service. The staff is very respectful and helpful. The scheduling is quick.

Caring Dealership
I was amazed to get same day appointment for a flat tire that needed replacement plus oil change - all done with care - gloves and masks! Thank you for spacious waiting area with social distancing.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/19/2020

Thank you very much for the great review! We appreciate that very much!

Mareo H.
Philadelphia, PA
Great Service As Always By The Piazza Hyundai Team
Thanks to the entire Piazza Hyundai staff for the great service they provide each and every time I take my car there (over 5 years). Special thanks to Jason!!

Thank you very much for the excellent review!

tina m.
05/18/2020
The service manager, Rick, called me to address concerns I had. He was very kind.
I spoke with Rick Stubblebein after a recent concern I had during a service appointment. He assured me he had taken all necessary steps to address the issue. I appreciated his response and friendly personality.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/18/2020

Thank you very much.

Pottstown, PA
05/17/2020 Category: Service
no issues
Made appointment they did the work made some service recommendations I had done recently did not care for that nothing big, I also did not a oil change sticker on my wind sheild and had to go in and ask for it and I wonder if he really did the oil change

Thank you for the good review. Next time we will try harder to earn 5 stars.

05/15/2020 Category: Service
I was satisfied with the resolution to my concerns.

05/15/2020 Category: Service
Not as welcoming as I expected
Staff could show a little more appreciation
ASHLEY T. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/16/2020

Thank you for the feedback, I apologize about your recent visit, we always want our customers to feel comfortable and safe. We will address the issue.

Thank you very much for thaking the time to talk to me today.

610-495-6550

Thank you very much for the great review!

Donna C.
King Of Prussia, PA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Smart Dealership
The pandemic experience for vehicle service would perhaps give someone pause. How will this work? And my Hyundai Dealer has it down. Very efficient and professional. Offered me a space in the front showroom where I could truly be alone and feel comfortable. I left soon after with a complimentary bottle of sanitizer for the car interior. Genius!
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/15/2020

Salford, PA
05/13/2020 Category: Service
Another great servicing appointment! No complaints!
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/13/2020

Thank you very much for the great review!

Boyertown, PA
05/12/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
All around great service. From sales to leasing to car service; timely, efficient, and puts your needs first in making the decision.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/12/2020

Thank you for the excellent review! We will keep you a happy Hyundai owner!

Linfield, PA
2012 Hyundai Accent
05/11/2020 Category: Service
Fast and efficient
Fast, clean, efficient
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/11/2020

Royersford, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/05/2020 Category: Service
Good service/ But always upselling
The quality of service provided is always wonderful. However, I'm not a fan of the constant upselling when I bring my vehicle in for service. I've observed this tactic every single time and have experienced it for myself and for other customers in the waiting room.
ASHLEY T. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/05/2020

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that it comes off that way to you, we only recommend the minimum required to maintain the warranty on the vehicle.

JASON L M. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/08/2020

Thank you for speaking with me today.  I really do appreciate it.  I do see that hyundai did send you a rescore for your survey on 5-6-2020.  Thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

AR
Anita R.
Royersford, PA
2014 Hyundai Accent
05/05/2020 Category: Service
Always excellent service
Everyone is always caring, friendly & they do a great job. Always call with updates or if anything extra needs attention. Which will be done with my approval. Very satisfied with my car being taken care of properly and promptly
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/05/2020

Alan M.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/04/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic service
I can’t thank you enough for the no contact pick up and delivery service you provided for my Tucson. Your service technician kept me informed and returned the car to me cleaned and sanitized in a timely manner. Great job, fantastic service.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/04/2020

Thank you very much for the excellent review, we will keep you a happy Hyundai owner