Overall Rating 4.0999997/5Overall Rating 4.0999997/5Overall Rating 4.0999997/5Overall Rating 4.0999997/5rating 4.0999997
Overall Rating 2.4482759/5Overall Rating 2.4482759/5rating 2.4482759rating 2.4482759rating 2.4482759

CD
Courage D.
Linfield, PA
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Awesome customer experience!
Really appreciate the customer experience I've always received from the service team at Piazza Hyundai. Jason, Ashley, Denis, Rick and team have always given me the best service experience for the past 6-7 years.
ASHLEY T. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for the great review! Its always a pleasure seeing you! We will keep you a Happy Hyundai owner! Look forward to seeing you at your next service!

KP
Kirk P.
Linfield, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service - again.
This is our "hometown" Hyundai dealership - and they continue to earn our business. First scheduled service on a new 2018 Kona. Consistently good service, as always. Recent rains allowed us to use the rear wiper frequently. We noted a loud grinding noise when operating. Mentioned upon service appointment. Techs quickly diagnosed and confirmed - ordered part, and replaced motor under warranty with no problems / no questions.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 09/19/2018

RICK STUBBLEBINE

North Wales, PA
2008 Hyundai Sonata
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Inspection service
They look out for you and check all things to make sure you know whats needed for the car and make recommendation for car to be running in tip top shape.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you very much for the fantstice review. And thank you for allowing our team to service your Hyundai.

Renate M.
Spring City, PA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Inspection
We had Inspection and they looked over the car very well and did the necessary repairs. The Reps are very nice and helpful and the Techs to a great job. After our service the car was also washed. We had a good experience and are happy with the fine service. Thank you.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 08/21/2018

Awsome review. Thank you very much. We will continue to be your # 1 dealer.

Johanne M.
Zieglerville, PA
08/03/2018
Extreme Satisfaction
Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown is a pleasure to deal with!
ASHLEY T. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 08/04/2018

Thank you for the excellent review! We appreciate that very much! Thanks again!

08/01/2018 Category: Service
7500 mi. check up
Drove my car in the garage, gave service man the keys they did the service and out the door I was, in a timely fashion.
MICHAEL L. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 08/01/2018

Thank you for the great review! We aim to keep you a happy 5 star customer in future visits. Thank you again!

Nicole O.
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Staff
As always, my most recent service experience was a great one! Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown is one of the best! I’ve purchased two vehicles from this location and I will continue to recommend them to family and friends.
ASHLEY T. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you very  much for the great review! We appreciate that very much!

PJ
Phyllis J.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/29/2018 Category: Service
Piazza Hyundai is #1
THey are a great dealership. Everyone is very nice and easy to get along with.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you very much for the excellent review .

07/26/2018 Category: Service
Perfect
Always friendly, to the point and get my car washed too!!!
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 07/27/2018

AW
Anne W.
Schwenksville, PA
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient service, and they even wash my car before they return it to me!
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you very much for the excellent review. We will continue to keep you happy.

Charlie B.
Newtown Square, PA
07/01/2018
Robbie Sadler (Sales Consultant)
If you are looking for a highly knowledgable, very professional sales consultant who does not pressure you at all during your car shopping experience, then LOOK NO FURTHER - Robbie Sadler is your guy! I was very fortunate to have Robbie as a sales consultant. I look forward to working with Robbie again when my current lease is up!
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 07/02/2018

Robert B.
Reading, PA
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Service dept
Great service!!
ASHLEY T. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 06/30/2018

Thank you for the excellent review!

SL
Susan L.
Perkiomenville, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai experience
I took my 2016 Santa Fe Sport for service and As before was met with a pleasant all over atmosphere! I was lucky enough to meet the General Manager what a great guy! I have nothing but good things to say about this dealership and everyone who works here⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you very much for the excellent review. We will continue to keep you a happy Hyundai owner. Thanks again.

MA
Mary A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/09/2018 Category: Service
great job
They got me scheduled and in and out of there without any issues thanks
MICHAEL L. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 06/09/2018

Thank you for the great feedback, we appreciate your business and
aim for 5 stars next visit. Thank you again!

Lansdowne, PA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Hyundai service of Pottstown is always friendly and professional.
MICHAEL L. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 06/09/2018

Thank you for the great reveiw, we aim to continue to keep you a 5 star satisfied customer. Thank you again for your business!

Collegeville, PA
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
Service dept
Service staff is always professional and explains everything in detail
MICHAEL L. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 06/09/2018

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate you as a customer.

Tina B.
Barto, PA
Good job
Satisfied
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you ver much for the excellent review. We will continue to be your #1 Hyundai dealer. Thanks again.

Collegeville, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
As per usual.
***** !

SI
Seth I.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Good and Professional service
The Hyundai dealership made everything very easy, and my first service check was free!

Thank you very much we will continue to keep you a happy Hyundai owner. Thanks again.

AF
Allison F.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Recall Service
Recall was done efficiently and in a timely manner.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 06/05/2018

Awsome review. Thank you very much for allowing out team to service your Hyundai. Please call me so I can set up a complimentary car wash for you. For rating us with 5 stars.