Fairview Village, PA
Jaguar XJ
11/25/2020
Best work, best price...that works for me!
Marco Motors gets it right every time. I’d never take my car anywhere else!

Joseph S.
Dodge Charger
11/25/2020
Above and Beyond Service....
The outstanding professional service and Quality of work, continues to amaze me each and every time I go to Marco Motors.
The Staff are courteous and well informed in all Aspects of Auto Repair, it's my go to ....... Repair Shop.....

RK
Robert K.
Eagleville, PA
Honda Ridgeline
11/21/2020
In a word. Honest.
Marco provides great communication on all repairs and pricing. The repairs are done on time and done right. They are willing to provide you with options to save you money. This is one of the best places around to have your car serviced.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 11/25/2020

Thank you Robert. We appreciate the kind review. We try to maintain a high level of service everyday. This starts out with our customers trust and we want to repair the car right the first time for a reasonable price.
Hope you and your family have a great and safe Thanksgiving.

Dean M.
Norristown, PA
11/20/2020
Great job
They got me right in diagnosed the problem and had me out the door within an hour. Thank you Marco Motors!
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 11/25/2020

Thank you Dean for the great review and giving us the opportunity. As you know being in Lower Providence all my life and having a business for over 40 years we strive to earn our communities trust. We want to be the best repair shop we can and also support the community we live in. Thanks again and hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving.

Michael S.
11/13/2020
Appt. time schedule
Have always trusted Marco Motors. Service is good and honest. Was a little disappointed with the length of the appointment. Went in a week early to make a early appointment for the next week. Was sent a text to remind me of my 8:00am appointment. Dropped my car off at 2:30 on the day before my appointment. Was called at 10:00 am to say the car passed inspection. They recommended some things which I agreed to. Was told my car would be ready in the afternoon. Called three times throughout the afternoon. First time at 1:45 left a message, no answer. Called agains at 3:00 , was told the tires had just arrived, should be ready within the hour. Called again at 4:15, again no answer, left message to say needed the car and had to go to a memorial service at 5:00. Decided to drive there with my son who is in a wheelchair because he uses the car for therapy and needed to put the driving controls on the car. When I arrived I was told he was doing the bill. When I asked why no one returned my calls and why it was so late, I was told it was because I didn’t tell them when I needed the car!!!! Why make an appointment if they over ride you to take care of people who come in during the day!!!!!! Like I said - have always trusted them but this was such a frustrating day. I was told that they would put on my file that they need to know when I need my car next time??? Like I am a “problem “ customer. Seemed a little unfair!!!!

CI
Cynthia I.
Chester Springs, PA
11/13/2020
Love Val
I basically followed my mechanic to your shop. Val is awesome and always takes care of my Jeep! Great prices too!
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 11/25/2020

Good morning Cynthia. We appreciate you trying us. We are very fortunate we found Valerie over a year ago. She has been a terrific addition. We feel the same as you do. She is awesome.
Hope you and your family have a terrific Thanksgiving

Fairview Village, PA
11/11/2020
They get it right
Marco Motors figures out the problem and fixes it right every time. Can’t be beat.

GM
Gregory M.
Scion xA
11/11/2020
Great help as always, the timeless scion
Great help as always, the timeless scion. Marco is always on any problems and always let you know what’s needed for your car. Zion has 152,000 miles on it and as I’ve said before Marco makes it keep going and going and going like the energizer bunny. Thanks for your help

GC
Gerald C.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/10/2020
Freedom from complication
Simplicity in its rarest form...Yes, no frills, just excellent service.

Nissan Pathfinder
11/09/2020
Nice people- good service
We will come back. Thank you

Bronagh M.
Royersford, PA
11/04/2020
David did a thorough check of my car as I was not happy with another place I had been to recently.
David was more than helpful, gave me a complete and honest opinion that my car did not need any work done.
He didn't even charge me!
Amazing service and very trustworthy!!

PG
Paul G.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
11/04/2020
Quick and friendly service besides the great mechanics
Had several vehicles fixed there and never had to go back for the mechanics to go over and repair previous work, work is done right once and correct.

Jesse D.
King Of Prussia, PA
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/03/2020
Great Service, Great Work
The Maris family have been taking care of my cars for over 20 years. They’re great! They put the time in to stay certified in all the latest procedures and best practices, and they run a very tight ship. I highly recommend them!

Jeffrey B.
Norristown, PA
11/02/2020
Great service and great work done!
Two thumbs up as always! Marco motors does a great job, great service, friendly staff and always a pleasure to take our vehicles there.

Schwenksville, PA
10/29/2020
Smooth
Great Garage! Very informative and communicated well.