SD
11/09/2018
Friendly people ( Susan, Chris and David) Good service and reliable work
Yes go to Marco Motors
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 11/09/2018

We strive to do our best and treat our customers the way we would want to be treated. Thank you Sandra for being a great long time customer

NK
Nancy K.
Audi TT
11/03/2018
Superior service
I started using Marco Motors last year after moving to the area for service on my 12 year old Audi TT. They specialize in Audi’s (among other makes). They are careful, efficient, courteous, and KNOW foreign cars. I would give them an unqualified recommendation! Great guys!
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you Nancy for the great review. We appreciate our customers and their cars. We take pride in servicing them to the best we can.

Jonathan F.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Jonathan said the business is professional and everyone is polite.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you Jonathan. We try to treat everyone the way we want to be treated and also to give them the best service experience we can .

SP
Susan C P.
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/02/2018
Emergency Repair
Marco Motors really bailed me out. I had a broken axle on a Saturday morning after a minor accident. Marco was available for me to drop off my car and had the repairs completed within the week. They worked with my insurance company and I was back on the road in no time. I just love these guys. The bill was within $2 of the estimate. I was very pleased with the experience.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you Susan for the great review and the nice words. We appreciate your patronage and letting us service your car. And please do not hesitate if there are any questions you may have to contact us.

RZ
Rachel Z.
Royersford, PA
Nissan Sentra
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Rachel said the business is very helpful, with good prices. Everyone, too, is very nice to deal with.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you Rachel for the review and the kind  words. We try to keep our prices down and use quality parts to keep your car running for a long time

Stephen M.
North Wales, PA
Volvo S60
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Andrea. She said the business's service was good.

David P.
Schwenksville, PA
10/20/2018 Category: Service
David said it was simple and easy at this business.

JV
Jason V.
Ford Expedition EL
10/17/2018
Great Service and Price
Service is great and the car is ready when promised. Honest and friendly staff with reasonable price.

NP
Nicolas P.
Pennsylvania
Volvo S60
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Nicolas said he went to the business to have a bumper put back in place on his vehicle, after being told elsewhere he would have to purchase a new bumper.

Jason C.
Acura TSX
10/15/2018
Car service
Marco Motors is always able to accommodate our needs on getting our cars in for service. The work is impeccable and it is a pleasure dealing with a friendly face and people who go out of their way to know you. It feels good to support a local business and know that I can trust their work.

EL
Ernest L.
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/15/2018
Brakes on my Mercedes
I recently had brakes put on my Mercedes C300. I had always gone to the dealership but this time I decided to go to Marco. I was totally satisfied with the whole process. The appointment was quick. The work was done within a day. Chris, at Marco Motors, explained all of my options in detail. Brake pads only vs brakes and rotors. The process was transparent and I feel like he had my best interest in mind. There were no additional fees and charges for things I don't really understand which is what usually happens at the dealership. Great shop!.

EM
Earnest M.
Hawley, PA
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Earnest said the business provided good service.

GM
Gregory M.
Scion xA
10/06/2018
Local best reliable, service. The keep my car in top shape!
I always take my car to Marco. Scion is over 10 years old and had great repairs/ maintenance done by the masters. Cost was worth the work. No car payments, own it, dependable and could not replace it. TLC with Marco is the way to go.

Douglas M.
Royersford, PA
Volvo 850
10/05/2018
Great Personal Service
As always, great personal service

Sally B.
Norristown, PA
10/03/2018
Great people,great service
They go the extra mile explaining the problem and the fix. I feel I never get cheated here and my vehicle is in good hands. Forget the dealer-go here for service you can trust

BT
Brian T.
Mont Clare, PA
Honda Ridgeline
10/03/2018
Get it right
I was recently asked to return to my Honda Dealer for some minor warranty work. My Ridgeline has a capless fuel filler and an upgrade was available to prevent freezing in the winter.

After three hours I went to drive away and I noticed the fuel fill door was not closing all the way.
They installed the WRONG part.

Marco Motors does all my service work. They take the time to do the job right the first time around and no mistakes. Friendly and reliable sarvice repairs.

Jason R.
Kia Sorento
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Jason said the business is very up front and did the work that was needed. Customer service was friendly.

Lori S.
Schwenksville, PA
Nissan JUKE
09/26/2018
Efficient, reliable service
Outstanding service! Does a great job to help accommodate my schedule with dropping off/ picking up and providing service.

Michael R.
Norristown, PA
Volvo V70
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the business was prompt in fixing his vehicle and he's happy with the service.

BG
Barbara G.
Harleysville, PA
Volvo S40
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Barbara said Chris was really thorough and took her vehicle from not being moved in a couple years, to driving. He called everyday to update her on the price and it was a pleasure to be there.