MT
Margaret T.
Eagleville, PA
02/01/2021
Great quality work
New brakes and oil change for 640, turn around quick, appt scheduled quickly. A bit more than dealer estimate but convenience was great, close to home.

Michael S.
11/13/2020
Appt. time schedule
Have always trusted Marco Motors. Service is good and honest. Was a little disappointed with the length of the appointment. Went in a week early to make a early appointment for the next week. Was sent a text to remind me of my 8:00am appointment. Dropped my car off at 2:30 on the day before my appointment. Was called at 10:00 am to say the car passed inspection. They recommended some things which I agreed to. Was told my car would be ready in the afternoon. Called three times throughout the afternoon. First time at 1:45 left a message, no answer. Called agains at 3:00 , was told the tires had just arrived, should be ready within the hour. Called again at 4:15, again no answer, left message to say needed the car and had to go to a memorial service at 5:00. Decided to drive there with my son who is in a wheelchair because he uses the car for therapy and needed to put the driving controls on the car. When I arrived I was told he was doing the bill. When I asked why no one returned my calls and why it was so late, I was told it was because I didn’t tell them when I needed the car!!!! Why make an appointment if they over ride you to take care of people who come in during the day!!!!!! Like I said - have always trusted them but this was such a frustrating day. I was told that they would put on my file that they need to know when I need my car next time??? Like I am a “problem “ customer. Seemed a little unfair!!!!
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 01/12/2021

Dear Michael,

We would like to thank you for being a loyal client of Marco Motors. We are very sympathetic to you having such a tough day. Your inspection was completed in a timely manner and we very much appreciate you following the recommendation to have the additional work done to maintain your vehicles safety. When we add on to work being done, at times there is a part or parts that need to be delivered to us and that usually happens pretty quickly. We do our best to set expectations and understand what is important to our clients. Many of our clients pick up at end of the day as they are coming from work, so that does become an average time-line for many cars being completed. When we know there is an urgent need for a job to be completed at a certain time, we always do our best to accommodate our clients. We hear you and understand your frustration on what must have been an already difficult day with a memorial service to attend and will continue to work on improving our communication moving forward. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the family of the one you lost and we will do our best to meet your expectations.
Sincerely,
Marco Motors

Douglas M.
Royersford, PA
Volvo 850
10/09/2020
They keep our 95 Volvo GLT running smooth
Always done right at a great price.

Cazadetti C.
Trappe, PA
Volvo S60
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Cazadetti said the business was informative.

GN
Gary N.
Audubon, PA
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the service was fine.

BD
Brian D.
Plymouth Meeting, PA
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Brian said they did a thorough inspection but he didn't have it serviced, because the cost was too much.

Andrea S.
Volvo XC90
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Andrea said the business provided good service.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you Andrea. It helps when we have good communication with the customer. We try to get as muchinformation as possible . Which helps us maintain your car. From there we can do the best job we can. . Have a great & safe 4th of July

FG
Frank G.
Jaguar XJ
04/18/2018
Very professional, knowledgeable, and quality workmanship
Excellent job, replaced calipers (rear) and all is well. They did help in getting the car to the shop as well.

AN
Anca N.
Norristown, PA
Volvo S60
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Andre. He said he received good service.

VH
Vern H.
Volvo S40
05/19/2017 Category: Service
Vern said this business is timely, they are knowledgeable and experts in their field.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 06/09/2017

Thank you Vern, we do spend a lot of time training and honing our skills.

PS
Paul S.
04/19/2017 Category: Service
Paul said the oil change went well.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 06/09/2017

Thank you, happy to be of service.