Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Kennett Square, PA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/27/2021 Category: Service
Good service. Professional, friendly staff. Attentive manager.
I am impressed with the honesty and professionalism and fair service price.
THOMAS R S., SERVICE ADVISOR from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 07/27/2021

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW IF YOU HAVE A MOMENT PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP ABOUT YOUR VEHICLE THANK YOU !

FM
Francis M.
Wilmington, DE
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Clean neat waiting area.
THOMAS R S., SERVICE ADVISOR from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 07/23/2021

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE GREAT REVIEW. IF YOU NEED ANYTHING AT ALL PLEASE CALL ME

07/08/2021 Category: Service
surface is very good
very good service and friendly people
THOMAS R S., SERVICE ADVISOR from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 07/08/2021

Thank you for a great review our goal is 5 star service if there is anything we can do please contact us at 610-399-3100.

West Chester, PA
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/08/2021 Category: Service
Quick and easy
The service was quick and easy.
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 06/09/2021

KP
Karen P.
Glenolden, PA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/02/2021 Category: Service
Problem not solved
My palisade still smells like garlic, actually worse now another set of headrests installed. As the summer heats up so does the smell increase until the car is aired out. I have never truly had the new car smell in the car.
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 06/02/2021

Godd morning I have viewed you survey and will send this information to Hyundai if information is recieved I will contact you back as to the next step thank you for a great review of our staff.

Wilmington, DE
05/30/2021 Category: Service
Timely Service
In and out in a timely matter.
THOMAS R S., SERVICE ADVISOR from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 05/31/2021

Lansdowne, PA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/27/2021 Category: Service
I can always count on them for great work!
I have been a customer for many years and I continue to come back because they treat me honestly and fairly and I NEVER feel taken advantage of - which is hard to come by in the auto industry. The Piazza Hyundai service department is AWESOME!
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 05/28/2021

Sheryl W.
Thornton, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/25/2021 Category: Service
I messed up the day of my
Appt and they were able to fit me in and take care of the service. I appreciated it very much
THOMAS R S., SERVICE ADVISOR from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 05/26/2021

2012 Hyundai Accent
05/23/2021 Category: Service
A pleasure as always!
I had to return to Piazza Hyundai to get my emission and inspection stickers re-inserted after my recent windshield replacement. Tom Suydam was courteous, helpful (as always) and got the job done within 30 minutes during a regular workday! It is your informal, honest and helpful attitude that brings average customers like us back to you for all our servicing. Keep up the good job!
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 05/24/2021

WE
Walter E.
West Chester, PA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/15/2021 Category: Service
The people
The people are so helpful and knowledgeable. Efficient and careful to understand your requests and informed. A very pleasant experience, always!
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 05/17/2021

Thank you for a great review our goal is a 5 star service if there is anything we can do please contact us at 610-399-3100.

MA
Miguel Angel A.
Claymont, DE
2020 Hyundai Elantra
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Always a very Pleasant experience bringing my vehicle here for maintenance. Staff is very friendly and professional and get my car done quickly.
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 05/12/2021

KP
Karen P.
Glenolden, PA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Not satisfied
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you for a great review our goal is 5 star service if there is anythign we can do please contact us at 610-399-3100. At this time we have order new head rests for your car when they arrive your advisor will call and schedule a appt for you again thanks for a great review.

Colleen M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Very nice service people. car is always ready when I asked
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 04/22/2021

Coatesville, PA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Okay at times
Service was OK
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you for a good review our goal is 5 star service if there is anything we can do please contact us at 610-399-3100.

Upper Chichester, PA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Nice people and exceptional service
They fixed a longstanding issue in my Santa Fe. The people that work there are all wonderful
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 04/13/2021