KP
2020 Hyundai Palisade
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Not satisfied
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you for a great review our goal is 5 star service if there is anythign we can do please contact us at 610-399-3100. At this time we have order new head rests for your car when they arrive your advisor will call and schedule a appt for you again thanks for a great review.

Colleen M.
Glen Mills, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Very nice service people. car is always ready when I asked
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 04/22/2021

Thank you for a great review our goal is 5 star service if there is anything we can do please contact us at 610-399-3100.

Coatesville, PA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Okay at times
Service was OK
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you for a good review our goal is 5 star service if there is anything we can do please contact us at 610-399-3100.

Upper Chichester, PA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Nice people and exceptional service
They fixed a longstanding issue in my Santa Fe. The people that work there are all wonderful
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 04/13/2021

Joe L.
Media, PA
04/09/2021
Great Experience
My mother needed a car. We decided to buy her a used Hyundai, based upon their reputation and the warranty. We worked with John McDonnell, who provided great service. The car-buying experience was better than expected - it was simple and easy. John was professional, personable and attentive, without being pushy at all. I would recommend John & Piazza to all.
THOMAS R S., SERVICE ADVISOR from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 04/10/2021

Thank you for a great review our goal is 5 star service if there is anything we can do please contct us at 610-399-3100.

THOMAS R SUYDAM JR

Denise B.
Folsom, PA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Great Service!
Had an inspection scheduled for 4/8/2021 at 8:30am. It’s a bit of a pain for me to drive to West Chester due to the high traffic volume so I took my car on 4/7/2021 around 11:30 to drop off. Christina was super friendly! Kept be updated via text message and everything! Received a call the same day that the car was ready, they had some time and decided to do it early. I really enjoy the staff at this location! Always friendly and super helpful.

THOMAS R SUYDAM JR

Kathleen S.
Sharon Hill, PA
04/03/2021 Category: Service
5 star experience
Everything about my scheduled visit to Piazza Hyundai was exceptional!
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 04/05/2021

SD
Sharon D.
West Chester, PA
2011 Hyundai Accent
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Why I get both of my Hyundais serviced at Piazza Hyundai
Scheduling is easy by computer online. A checklist is available to mark the uncoming work I want.
I show up and the service department is ready to take my car. It doesn't matter if I decide to wait for it. The last visit for my Accent was for inspection and oil change for my Accent and was scheduled for 11am on a very rainy day and the car was ready by noon.
Having bought the cars at Piazza , I get coupons for service work which really help with the cost. The coupons are honored with no questions and I really appreciate that. I think I may even save a few dollars when I compare the cost of service at Piazza versus the cost at a car repair shop. I have had Hyundais since 2006 and had a very unusual problem with a much older Sonata. The technician called Hyundai USA headquarters, and together they diagnosed the unusual problem over phone/online. The oxygen sensors were producing a poor signal and so they were changed out and the car worked great after.
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 03/29/2021

Beth M.
Lincoln University, PA
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Best. Hyundai. Dealer.
BEST HYUNDAI DEALER AROUND. I went to a Hyundai dealer in Salisbury Maryland a week before to get a recall fixed and my oil changed and I dropped my car off on a Friday afternoon and told them I would pick it up Monday morning. WAS NOT DONE. I called Piazza who I have always used before I moved and they fit me in and are the KINDEST PEOPLE. I told him what I was going through and he told me that if service was anything like I went through that he would have a big issue. I was going to trade in my Tucson because I didn’t want to deal with the Salisbury dealer but that is the closest one to me, but Piazza changed my mind and say they will always work around what I need. This group of people are amazing. I have nothing but the greatest words for Piazza.
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 03/24/2021

JO
Jacquelin O.
Kennett Square, PA
03/17/2021 Category: Service
Friendly efficient and courteous.
Thank you!

James H.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
2021 Hyundai Kona
03/16/2021 Category: Service
The service that was received was above and beyond my expectations. I would recommend Piazza Hyundai service to all of my friends and family.

Jessie H.
Downingtown, PA
2021 Hyundai Tucson
03/16/2021 Category: Service
Will return, without question
I have been to several dealerships and this specific location has had excellent customer service. When I had my car serviced they were friendly, thorough and very quick.
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 03/16/2021

Thank you for a great review our goal is 5 star service if there is anyhting we can do please contact us at 610-399-3100.

PB
Patricia B.
Garnet Valley, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/11/2021 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance
Efficient. Appreciate the text updates and pics of any issues that arise. And, automated authorization of work should something arise.
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 03/12/2021

HI PATRICIA , THIS IS TOMMY FROM PIAZZA HYUNDAI. PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL AS SOON AS YOU CAN, I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS REGARDING YOUR VISIT. THANK YOU!

PD
Paul D.
West Chester, PA
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Dependability, dependability, dependability
The service, sales , and management teams are exceptional.
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 03/08/2021