Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester

Jill W.
Paoli, PA
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, fast, and safe service
Another great visit for inspection and emissions. I scheduled my appointment in advance and arrived a little early. Check in was quick and done with an assumed smile. My car was done and returned quickly. They have safety measures in place that allowed me to feel comfortable amidst the COVID pandemic. I count on this dealership for all maintenance, inspections and emergencies. I trust them and will definitely buy my next car from them as well.
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 11/20/2020

Thank you for a great review our goal is 5 star service if there is anything we can do please contact us at 610-399-3100.

Lea M.
11/04/2020 Category: Service
Amazing Service!
My car recently wouldn't start in the parking lot of my job at the end of the night. I just moved to the area and I had no clue what to do. I called Hyundai's Roadside Assistance and a tow truck came in less then an hour. I googled what dealership was closest to my job and my new place and your location popped up. It had amazing reviews on Google. I forget the gentleman who called me, but he called me first thing in the morning and asked me questions about what was going on with my car and told me what he thinks it is. He kept me updated throughout the day and also helped me get a discount on a new battery. He also allowed me to pick up my car afterhours and left the receipt on my cars seat, which I really appreciated.

I bought and usually get my car serviced at Pacifico Hyundai down in Philadelphia. But the customer service there my past few visits haven't been well. Since I'm in this area now and the customer service was amazing, I will definitely be back later this month for my oil change and inspection.
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 11/04/2020

MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 11/03/2020

Donna S.
10/27/2020 Category: Service
Overall politeness
Always fast on getting back to you and working on your car.
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 10/28/2020

BW
Bernard W.
Downingtown, PA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/23/2020 Category: Service
14321 mile service
After further discussion, I now have a better understanding of the service write-up. Basically a misunderstanding Service has always been great. I will continue to utilize your services.

10/23/2020 Category: Service
Maintenance
Not all maintenance points were addressed, with no explanations as to why not.
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 10/23/2020

Good afternoon my name is Mike Rhoades service mgr. Piazza Hyundai contacting you concerning your recent visit to our dealer ship if you get a free second I would like to speak to you I can be reached at 610-399-3100. Thank you hope to here from you soon.

SERVICE MGR Mike Rhoades

THOMAS R S., SERVICE ADVISOR from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 10/23/2020

HI MR WEAVER
MY NAME IS TOMMY I WAS YOUR ADVISOR WHEN YOU WERE IN. PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL @ 610-399-3100 EXT 1342. I WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS YOUR RECENT VISIT AND SEE HOW WE CAN ACCOMMODATE AND MAKE THIS RIGHT. THANK YOU !

THOMAS R SUYDAM JR
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 10/27/2020

Good morning I wanted to take a second and thank you for having a conversation with us about your recent visit. If in the future there is anyhting you may need please reach out to us the service dept. will take care of all your needs.

Joan G.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Inspection and Oil change
Service to my vehicle was done promptly and any changes were handled well.
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 10/09/2020

10/08/2020 Category: Service
They never disappoint!
Great service - always!
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you for a great review our goal is 5 star service if there is anything we can do please contact us at 610-399-3100.

EM
Elisa M.
Downingtown, PA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/04/2020 Category: Service
We had both of our Hyundai’s in for their yearly inspection on the same day . They were both done promptly with no additional wait time .
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you for a great review our goal is 5 star service if there is anything we can do please contact usa t 610-399-3100.

Diane R.

SL
Steve L.
Aston, PA
09/29/2020
They worked with what they were given, a heavy bureaucratic corporate process that increased the lead time of repair, possibly exponentially. The crew at Piazza communicated with me and set appropriate expectations and provided a loaner vehicle for the duration of the process.
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 09/30/2020

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/28/2020 Category: Service

09/28/2020 Category: Service
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 09/29/2020

Good afternoon my name is Mike Rhoades service mgr. Piazza Hyundai contact you concerning your recent visit to our dealer ship if you get a free second please give me a call at 610-399-31000ext 1327 thanks and have a great day.

SERVICE MGR Mike Rhoades

THOMAS R S., SERVICE ADVISOR from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 09/29/2020

THOMAS R SUYDAM JR
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 09/30/2020

Thank you for a great review.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/20/2020 Category: Service
Great service, friendly staff!
Great service, friendly staff!
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 09/21/2020

Calvin C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
The Service Department has a Excellent Staff.
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 09/16/2020