Daniela G.
Coatesville, PA
08/08/2020
The customer service is not good
Well - I have been trying to get my car serviced and get outstanding repairs done that were still owed to me (from a year ago), but I just wasn't able to get it scheduled, because they never had a loaner car available (since my car needed to be painted). I have called multiple times, and every week that I was scheduled, I called the day off, to find out that again there was no loaner. It was to the point that I felt very uncomfortable to keep calling and trying to get in. I wouldnt recommend this place.
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 08/10/2020

Good morning we have read your concerns and the information has been seen to the GM once it has been review we will contact you.

BT
Brianna T.
Newtown Square, PA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and honest staff
Great team and always friendly and accommodating.
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 08/08/2020

Thank you for a great review our goal is 5 star service if there is anything we can do please contact us at 610-399-3100.

Glen Mills, PA
08/01/2020 Category: Service
Great experience.
Tommy provided me with great service. I have been sure to let people know how happy I was with my experience.
THOMAS R S., SERVICE ADVISOR from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 08/03/2020

THOMAS R SUYDAM JR

Stephen C.
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Vehicle inspection in service
My Tucson was scheduled for an inspection at 11:00am, waited for service to be completed.
Total invoice was explained go me, I asked if veterans received any discount and although it was not policy I received complementary discount. I thanked the service Manager and told her I really appreciate it,
Thank you and I will speak highly of your service .
STEVE C
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 07/28/2020

Diane H.
Swarthmore, PA
07/24/2020 Category: Service
It is the service department that makes your business. Tom was great and kept in top of things for me.
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 07/24/2020

WR
William R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/21/2020 Category: Service
A three year, better than expected experience!
Approach end of 3 years lease of Hyundai Santa Fe limited SUV. Vehicle has been all expected and more.

What SUV lacks in refinement it makes up for in comfort, dependability and confident motoring execution! Currently, considering new 2020 lease or purchase of this or new vehicle.
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 07/22/2020

TW
Tess W.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Kind and efficient
I came in for a recall, oil change, and a strange rattling. They fixed everything by the next morning and stayed in communication the entire time. The staff was very kind and helpful. Plus, the rattling is gone!
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you for a good review our goal is 5 star service if there is anything we can do please contact us at 610-399-3100.

Philadelphia, PA
07/16/2020 Category: Service
First new car inspection
Everyone is very nice! Service was great. Spacing in waiting room was done appropriately.
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 07/16/2020

Sandra H.
West Grove, PA
07/05/2020 Category: Service
FOB
I ordered a new FOB, service set the appointment saying it would take about 1/2 hour and the service was done on time and within the half hour.
MICHAEL R. from Piazza Hyundai Of West Chester responded on 07/06/2020

Jaime G.
Chadds Ford, PA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
On time, on budget
Piazza Hyundai is my dealer of choice because what you see and hear is what you get. No games, no bait and switch, just honest, competent service in the time quoted, for the price quoted.

Collingdale, PA
First Visit
No problems in and out quickly !

Marcus Hook, PA
Courteous and friendly
Staff are super courteous, friendly and helpful. I asked for some interval maintenance in addition to my inspection. They could have tried to really pile on services as I have over 200k miles on my Elantra but they were reasonable and honest and I appreciated that.

AO
Alyssa O.
Wilmington, DE
Great
Very accommodating & answers all questions asked!