JJ
JERRY J.
Isuzu Rodeo
10/18/2019
Great Service as always
As always the people at Pineygreen Tires were courteous professional and timely in their service. They are always interested in doing the best job they can do for their customers.

KY
Kevin Y.
Toyota Prius c
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said he loves them and won't go anywhere else. He did go to a different tire place that said they couldn't patch his tire. He then came to this business, they patched the tire and saved him the cost of buying a new tire. That experience made him a customer for life. They are good decent people, the same people every time he goes in and he likes to support this kind of business.

EG
EDWYN G.
Midway Park, NC
Nissan Rogue
10/11/2019
I took my vehicle in because I thought that I they fixed it that dayhad a nail in my tire. I d9 have a nail but my front brakes pads were worn out.
Look at review

VD
VICKEY D.
Hyundai Accent
10/09/2019
Great Customer Service!!!!
Friendly atmosphere.Didnt have an appointment . Just walked in and they took care of me.Great Customer Service.

MK
MARVIN K.
Nissan Rogue
10/04/2019
friendly staff great service
I took my car car for an oil change and routine tire rotation as well as an NC state inspection, very friendly staff and the service was quick

DEL G.
Richlands, NC
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/28/2019
Thank you.
Thank you, quick and easy.

EG
EDWYN G.
Midway Park, NC
Nissan Pathfinder
09/26/2019
They care about their customers.
They really care for their customers. They do great work.

GP
Georgia P.
Chrysler 300
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Georgia said she has been going to the business for many, many years. She said they were kind, friendly, the repairs were done in a timely manner and they also had an honest staff.

SHAUN S.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/18/2019
Professional
Professional and straight forward when answering technical questions for customers. Doesn't waist time, gets the work done, under promises, over delivers. Much appreciated. Thank you!

MT
Mark T.
Hubert, NC
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Mark said he's been going to this facility for 14 or 15 years and has no issues and they've saved him a lot of money.

KR
Kent R.
GMC Vandura Special
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Kent said that the place provided him with a good experience.

AL
Alicia L.
Hubert, NC
Honda Element
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Alicia said everything was fine. The staff did a wonderful job and she is very pleased with the service.

BG
BRUCE G.
09/12/2019
The people make it great!
I always enjoy going to Piney Green tire and auto because the work they do is excellent and the price is very fair. I trust the mechanics and I enjoy talking to the people that work there. I trust the mechanics and I enjoy talking to the Owners and other staff personnel that work there. They are respectful and professional.

Robert M.
Chevrolet HHR
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the staff did a good job.

VW
VERONICA W.
08/16/2019
They tell you to make an appointment if they’re busy and recommend work needed in the near future.

GL
GRAY L.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Acura RDX
08/10/2019
Personal excellent service
I always get great personal service and I trust that my car is in good hands

PC
PATRICIA C.
08/08/2019
What have I rolled over now?
My coworker, driving my car, observed my tire light coming on and let me know. I took it to Piney Green tire that afternoon and they topped it off with air until the morning. I dropped it off when they opened and they called me and said the problem was fixed, but I had another problem. My car was sadly out of alignment and it was messing up my one year new tires. They aligned and swapped around my tires to remedy the issue. I'm so glad they provided such quick and efficient service. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Randy W.
North Carolina
Dodge Charger
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Randy said he would recommend the business for service.

LW
Laverne W.
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Laverne said the business was friendly and they did not try to up sell her.

CLAY B.