LK
Lamin K.
08/04/2018
Great Mechanics
I just recently bought a used BMW to ship to my mom then the check engine light came on. So one of my former good neighbor officer Black recommended Pioneer Automotive. I went over there in the morning before heading to work just to talk to them and see if I can schedule an appointment to drop off my car and have somebody come pick me up. Met with the Manager Drew, and he had me set up immediately and give me a loaner car to use for free while my car is at the shop, and that was really convenient. The guy has a ton of knowledge about cars and told me some of the common issues with the BMW 530i series inline 6 model. Since the car is being shipped out of the country, they recommended to have a full diagnostic of the car which I went with. They have one of the owners check my car, took pictures of everything they did and send them to me all for under 100 bucks. Wow, talk about honesty, reasonable, knowledgeable, friendly and awesomeness. That was my first time at Pioneer but it won’t be my last. I will definitely recommend Pioneer for all your car needs, and trust me you won’t be disappointed. They are good and did I mentioned reasonable price.

Dara C.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Dara said the staff got them in quickly and they took care of her. They offered good prices.

RD
Richard D.
Cutler, IL
Jeep Cherokee
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Richard said he received excellent service and the job was done very well. The staff provided a good explanation of the issues he was having. Drew was patient and went into detail about why certain electrical problems were happening. His air conditioning is working excellently. The staff are knowledgeable, courteous, and overall good people. The service was done in a timely manner. He left a very pleased customer and he looks forward to coming back next time he needs service work.

CP
Chris P.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the work was convenient.

ST
Shalanda T.
Garland, TX
Lexus GS 350
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Shalanda said the business is excellent and awesome.

PM
Preston M.
Texas
Mazda Protege
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Preston said the service was okay. He stated he felt the employees didn't have his best interest at heart.

BR
Brandon R.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Brandon said the service is always great and the guys are fantastic.

CR
Cody R.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Cody said he went to several other facilities. They were only interested in selling him things other than an oil change, which is what he wanted. However, this business is terrific. They went above and beyond. They stayed 2 hours past closing time to finish his vehicle. They drove his vehicle back to him, so he could take his kids to school the next day.

STEVEN W.
Acura MDX
05/08/2018
good people
these folks are always honest and professional. they know what they are doing and will do their best to take care of you.

AH
Alan H.
Texas
GMC Terrain
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Alan said the staff always do great quality work on his vehicle.

GG
greta g.
05/01/2018
Car maintenance
The guys at Pioneer are wonderful! They are all very professional and friendly. They treat you like family. I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else

Jose C.
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Jose said the service was quick.

Meah B.
Nissan Rogue
04/19/2018
Good Service
Pioneer Automotive always provide good service to their customer.

Dan H.
04/19/2018
Horrible service we got ripped off
These guys tried to charge me $1,900.00 dollars for a brake job on my 2007 Chevy truck.
I took it to them for a transmission problem. They told me they could fix it by changing the transmission fluid and filter. After two entire days of waiting around they finally told me at the very last minute before closing time that they could not fix it and I needed a refurbished transmission that they could get installed for me, for the measley price of $3,000.00
I took the truck to a Chevy dealer who diagnosed the problem correctly. It was two big square fuses located inside a black box in the engine compartment. Total repair cost $237.80
I am a disabled vet, I was not asking for charity, I just wanted my truck fixed by honest mechanic. No way I could ever recommend these guys to anyone. For the first time in my life I felt like a total victim. How hard would it have been to be honest.
Posted on rip off report.

Ann S.
Lake Dallas, TX
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
04/17/2018
Competent and Friendly
I'm always confident that I'm getting the best service possible at reasonable cost. I also appreciated the advice about a driver's side bumper that was in need of a paint job.

Jack P.
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Jack said he has been going there for years and they always do a good job.

SD
SHERRY D.
Nissan JUKE
04/14/2018
Friendly & fast.
These guys are professional, fair, and always helpful. I can set my appointment up online, and get in and out quickly.

Jim P.
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the staff did what he asked for in a reasonable time.

john w.
04/13/2018
Great Service, Honest prices
I've been here a few times. I've had great experiences every time.
Drew and Brian both take time to explain the repairs and upcoming repairs and maintenance.
They offered a loaner vehicle when needed.
I will be back with all my vehicles and highly recommended to all in need of service repair.
Thanks Pioneer Automotive!

WA
Williams A.
Argyle, TX
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Williams said that the place was speedy and efficient, they got him right in and out again quickly.