GH
George H.
Ford Econoline Cargo Van
02/22/2021 Category: Service
George said the business did what needed to be done.

DA
DENISE A.
02/01/2021
Good service and price
They did what I asked and fixed issue for a lower price than I’d gotten elsewhere.

Juan F.
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Juan said they did a good job and were on time.

CP

BW
Braeden W.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Braeden said it was a fair price and good ,quality service.

Joe H.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Joe said he had no problems at this business.

Clara C.
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Clara said everything she has had them do, has been perfect.

David M.
Denton, TX
12/17/2020
Typical J&M Experience
As always expected with J&M, the repair was expertly evaluated, and the quickly and flawlessly executed, without hassle or fanfare. Simply professional and fair.

MT
MELODY T.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/15/2020
oil leaking
I have been taking my cars to J & M for several years now they were referred to me by a very dear friend. Saturday evening a red light comes on and it looked serious I thought OMG ! I'm going to need a new engine ..I didn't sleep very well thinking about the car ..Sunday morning my husband looked under the hood and he saw oil underneath a hose. First thing Monday morning I called the tow company to pick the car up and tow it to J&M . I called and spoke to Keith and he stated that they would take a look and let me know what they find. A few hours later he calls me and I was thinking he is probably going to tell me I need a new engine. To my surprise he stated that the oil housing was leaking the oil and he just changed oil .OMG !!! he is like its ready .I couldn't believe it. Anyway we have always been pleased with the work they do .I will recommend you call them if you ever need your vehicle checked.

Charles M.
Buick Enclave
12/12/2020 Category: Service
Charles said he has been doing business with this staff for quite a time, and they are the most cordial, convenient and courteous people. He added that they are complete, they get the job done, they take care of him and their price is pretty reasonable. He has already recommended them about 15 to 20 times.

BJ
Brian J.
Honda Civic Sedan
12/08/2020 Category: Service
Brian said there were some issues that they couldn't help with , but they didn't charge him. They let him know what was going on, even if they didn't have the equipment to work on the vehicle.

EB
Edward B.
Lincoln Continental
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Edward said he loves them. They've always been honest with him from the very first time he went to them. They saved him thousands of dollars. They told him the diagnosis given by a previous business was wrong.

DA
DENISE A.
11/13/2020
Good work, fair prices
We’ve had 4 cars serviced there. They don’t try to oversell us on things. Their work is good and priced lower than some others.

Lorena M.
GMC Cab
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Lorena said they were quick and had her vehicle ready within 4 hours. She said that was very unusual.

HT
Hector T.
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Hector said he thinks customer service has been lacking a little bit since they changed staff.