Latest Review about 2 months ago

BG
Bill G.
07/24/2020
good work here
these guys do great work. there is one downside here, if you need a ride you are on your own. they never have time to get you a ride. and they don't like you waiting for your car because the repar may take a while. other wise I would very highly reccomend this place.

PM
paul m.
06/09/2018
great job
got to the bottom of it and figured out what was wrong no more warning lights

SD
SHERI D.
06/09/2018
Excellent shop: prices, honest, great mechanics and customer service
didn't know what was wrong stressed out this was the best shop they took me to work and figured out the problem, vacuumed my car and washed windows WOW!!!! WAY TO GO

Judy F.
09/25/2011
you saved me again
When another station messed my car up, you found the problem and fixed it..and gave me a ride from work. I'll never use the other station again.

KH
Ken H.
09/08/2011
Recent Auto Work

AH
Aaron H.
09/01/2011
best of the best
you can trust these guys. they only do the required work and dont try to get you to fix stuff that is not needed. they are the best of the best!

Clint M.
07/04/2011
Service with a Smile
I certainly appreciate the excellent way your staff cares for my vehicles and I really appreciate having the ability to check on the service work done.