Pit Stop Auto Repair

Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5rating 3.67rating 3.67

waylon g. on 12/29/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"expensive. rip you off."
took 4 times for mike to fix oil leak..the last attempt fixed it only for a while.would take it back but mike and his crap shop vandalized my vehicle when it was last in his shop.they cut factory cvc axle boot strap and put a zip tie on it.leaked 2 days after getting it back.i had to spend $75.00 and replaced myself. when it rained I found out they stripped driverside windshield wiper arm . this guy is vindictive and a con.his shop is a rip off.
Service Date: 07/04/2017
Review Created: 12/29/2017 12:36 PM
Gordon M. on 10/23/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Excellent work "
I am fromMaryland and had an accident involving my car and a deer that required some majot body work, but my immediate need was to have my radiator and other items repaired so that I could return to Maryland. Alvin took my car in at about 9am and by noon,he had found and replaced my radiator and made other necessary repairs that allowed me to continue my trip back home. Before he released the car to me, he ran it for about 15-20 minutes to make sure it was not leaking and was keeping my engine cool. He was so careful and meticulous about his work, that I knew when I left the parking lot that the only thing I needed to worry about was being hit by another deer. I highly recommend Pit Stop Auto Repair. The work was done well, the cost was more than reasonable and Alvin and his staff were very friendly and professional.
Review Created: 10/23/2015 06:05 AM
Janeen P. on 07/05/2011
"Great service!"
I highly recommend The Pit Stop! I've had 3 vehicles worked on and each time they did a fabulous job at the right price! The Piit Stop was nearly half the price the dealer was going to charge me PLUS I received great customer service. An absolute plus in my book! Definitely come here!
Service Date: 07/01/2011