EF
ELLEN F.
Forestville, CA
11/22/2018
EF 11.18
Geez, John. Your service is always outstanding: thorough, no more than needed, let me know what’s next/soon, personable. Available to check something weird out when it happens. Thanks for your integrity!

RF
RANDI F.
10/11/2018
The Greatest!!!!
Can't imagine letting anyone else work on my Prius!!! Honest, competent, speedy and, last but not least, service with a smile. Randi F

JOSEPH L.
09/21/2018
This shop is honest and does excellent work

JOHN W.
09/01/2018
Subaru Outback - 5000 miles check up
Another fairly priced maintenance service . Glad I was referred to pj's .

KIM B.
07/17/2018
Efficient and straight-forward
Made my appt. on Wednesday. Needed it done quickly in the morning on Friday. Dropped it off at 8:30am done and by 11:30am. Super good about following up.

DOUG B.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
07/16/2018
real down to earth
Had my used car checked over and felt it was not thorough enough job. For sure needed to make sure timing belt was sufficent but got missed on the inspection. Also need phone messages or calls returned in a more punctual manner.

PB
PETER B.
Forestville, CA
GMC Safari
07/14/2018
Great !!!!
Fast and honest Real people personable what more can you say THANKS

KIM B.
06/02/2018
Engine replacement
Complicated job under difficult business conditions-staff continued to be professional and sincere! Really appreciate the attitude of the owner and staff.

JASON W.
Mckinleyville, CA
05/29/2018
Wish we lived closer
When our 2007 Forester with 140k began showing signs of middle age (indications of the dreaded leaking head gaskets, clutch needing replacement, driver-side window motor fail, etc. etc.) we found ourselves in the all-too-common position of weighing the cost of major repairs on an older but otherwise solid (and payed-for) car with the added consideration of needing to travel a considerable distance to the nearest non-dealer Subaru specialist. We live in Humboldt County, 250 winding miles north of the Bay Area and after a call to a Blog-recommended performance shop in Marin County produced a jaw-dropping $5k estimate for the HG replacement alone, I’d pretty much resolved that the old Forester was headed for Craig’s List. The Marin shop looked like they catered mostly to the Fast and Furious Impreza set though, so I figured I’d do one more Google search for a North Bay Subaru specialist with a more generalist bent. A pile of positive online reviews led me to call PJ’s and I was instantly impressed with Hillary’s ability to field my questions and their much-more-reasonable pricing. Further conversations with John only cemented the positive impression. I was heartened to hear that PJ’s replaces the radiator as part of the HG package; confirming to me they really understand the Subaru HG issue and are focused on effective repair. We’re now a month and several 5+ hour drives out (HG’s, clutch replacement, window repair) and the Forester is performing flawlessly. As icing on the positive cake, Hillary actually called several days after we picked up our car to see that we got home and to stress that we shouldn’t hesitate call if we had any problems. I wish PJ’s was closer to where we live; they do great, fair-priced work and come across as honest, sincere and genuine good folks.

HH
HOWARD H.
Volvo 240
04/30/2018
I had my wrecked Volvo towed to PJ's and they let me keep it there for a couple of weeks without charge - very generous considering difficult circumstances. They also gave the car a full diagnostic for repairs, gratis, and advice on dealing with the insurance company.

LO
LYDIA O.
04/24/2018
They treat me like family
While having your car serviced can sometimes be a hassle and expensive, PJ's makes it as easy and smooth as possible. The Sparkes family and the rest of the crew always take exceptional care of my little corolla. I trust them to give me the best service, parts and pricing as if it were my own Dad working on my car. I would never take my car anywhere else. You are in good hands!

DF
DAN F.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
04/19/2018
Greatest shop around
PJ’s does a great job, super helpful, super friendly. They treat your car as if it were their own.

JOHN M.
Healdsburg, CA
Subaru Legacy Sedan
04/08/2018
Great service!!
I have been taking my 1999 Subaru Outback to PJ's for more than 10 years and the service has always been excellent and reasonably priced. I highly recommend PJ's.

DAVID M.
Volvo 850
04/04/2018
Friendly Staff, Quality Care
The folks at PJ's are really nice. They speak to you on your level and will answer any questions you have about your car or repair. They'll explain your car's repair needs in as much detail as you like and price repairs really fairly. I've returned to them several times for my old volvo and they keep it in shape! Would HIGHLY recommend!

RF

BRIDGET S.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
02/16/2018
Accomidating and helpful
I had to go out of town while my car was being worked serviced. PJ's were super accommodating with my schedule and kept great communication. I have recommended PJ's to friends and family and I will continue to do so. Great work, fair price! -Bridget

STEPHEN S.
Windsor, CA
Volvo V70
02/08/2018
They are the BEST
This is not my first review of PJ's, and every experience I have had with them can only be described as excellent, in every possible way. The entire crew is Fantastic, and each just happens to be a nice person to boot.

MATT C.
Encinitas, CA
02/01/2018
The best in the business
We love PJ’s! We brought our Subaru in for a “check up” and, as always, left feeling that we had received great service. John, Garrett and Hilary are so warm and helpful. We are grateful to have people we trust helping us maintain our cars.

SHIRLEY W.
Nissan Maxima
01/10/2018
Know and care
It is great to do business with people who know our cars and us. We drive older cars and they occasionally need repair. We are always confident that PJs will do what needs to be done and do it well.