Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Kia Optima
11/17/2019
Steady Eddie!
Plantation Express Tire and Car Care continues to offer excellence in their customer service. They are the Tire Pros!

CP
Cameron P.
11/17/2019
Always there for me when I need them
Whether I need a flat tire fixed in a hurry or I need a whole new set of tires, they are always available. Other places don't seem to be able to manage their work schedule as well as Plantation. The price is always good and the product selection is good too. And... they always seem to have what I need in stock! Staff is friendly and helpful. Love this store.

Volkswagen Passat
11/02/2019
Great customer service/fair pricing.
Friendly, knowledgeable, local people doing great business in our community, Baton Rouge, La. Thank you , job well done!

11/01/2019
I always receive excellent service from Plantation tire and auto.Everyone from the service advisors ,to the service technicians are very knowledgeable and friendly.They have very good prices and will do everything to make sure you are satisfied.I will always bring my car to Plantation Tire for all of my automotive needs.

SR
Sheena R.
Ram 1500
10/30/2019
Always quick and amazing work!

AD
Amy D.
10/24/2019
Amazing Service
The service was unbelievably fast and friendly. I couldn't be happier with attention to detail (they cleaned and polished all my tires so well I thought I had all new ones) The whole staff is amazing and truly restores your faith in the car repair industry.

Chevrolet Cruze
10/15/2019
5 Star Local Company
Impressed with the customer as well as the car care service provided! We shall return!

CP
Calvin P.
10/08/2019
Cal’s Review
Great service...very quick in and out.

PT
Patricia T.
10/08/2019
The service people.
They are always pleasant and ready to help you. Whether it is for a problem with your vehicle or a simple vehicle inspection.

KH
Kevin H.
10/04/2019
Expensive Warranty item honored
My son’s car had the front wheel hub bearings replaced about a year ago on a 2009 Honda Accord. They recently began making the same horrible noise as before they were changed. Plantation Tire honored the warranty on their work, no questions asked, and replaced the bearings at no charge. This is not an inexpensive job. Solid.

Joyce S.
Lexus ES 350
10/03/2019
Those folks take care of me.

10/01/2019
Great automotive staff.Very good prices for work done.
The staff is very friendly and will go out of their way to make sure you are happy and satisfied with all work done. The prices are excellent!!! I will always bring my car here for service.
I am so very happy with Plantation Tire.

09/25/2019
bad experience
After 3 tries my car finally drives straight. August inspection, but they gave me a July sticker. Quality control issues apparent.

WM
William M.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/22/2019
Great staff and customer servive
Problem diagnosed and corrected very quickly...job well done!!!

Jeff K.
09/19/2019
A pleasure as always - the staff are professional, efficient, skilled and kind!
No need to go anywhere else

Coy S.
08/28/2019
Great as usual!
As usual the service was great. Got me in and out in a timely manor. You can trust Mark and his team. Good Service/Good Work/Good People!

GR
Gary R.
Denham Springs, LA
Ram 1500
08/16/2019
Very knowledgeable people
Very good people to do business with

Daniel G.
07/03/2019
Loyal customer
Everyone there is always so friendly. All the employees have been there forever to me that tells you a lot about the management team. I love that I get an honest opinion every single time I and I trust the work 100%. Everyone there let’s it be known that they really do appreciate your business.

Coy S.
05/31/2019
Satisfied
100% Satisfied with quality of service. Sales team is great and the guys actually preforming the work always do a great job!

Christina W.
05/22/2019
I’ve used plantation tire for years. I trust mark and ken with my vehicles.