Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

William M.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/02/2018
A+ customer service...
Walk in for an inspection...greeted by the staff...back on the road quickly!!

CP
Calvin P.
06/29/2018
Cal's Review
Great service and very good prices. These guys work fast to get you turned around. Clean and comfortable with excellent coffee service.

WM
William M.
06/26/2018
Inspection Visit
Service was spot on...staff is super, friendly and helpful!!!

KC
Kim C.
Ponchatoula, LA
Volkswagen Passat
06/22/2018
Tire Alignment.
Professional , accomadating and fairly priced!

INFINITI G37 Coupe
06/01/2018
Fast friendly service
Larry and Ken always take great care of my vehicles. I go nowhere else in town.

Lamonica S.
Baker, LA
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
05/30/2018
Great Customer Service
I went in for an inspection sticker and was greeted with a warm welcome walking through the door. I had interaction with three employees all were very kind, courteous and respectful of my time. They got me in and out in no time. Overall I received a great customer service experience. I will definitely be back next year.

05/01/2018
Fast Friendly Service
Ken always takes great care of me. Everyone there knows me by name as soon as I walk through the door. They took care of my oil change and inspection sticker while I waited. I don’t go anywhere else for my vehicle needs.

RT
Ron T.
04/30/2018
Great service, friendly atmosphere.
Great, timely service with a comfortable friendly atmosphere.

Barry Gant has always been easy to talk with which helps pass the time away if waiting for minor services to be completed. He listens to me when I list the problems with my vehicles and let's me know if other problems are found and asks how I want them addressed.

Brian Jordan has always been a well qualified mechanic. I trust his work. Plus he, like Barry, is friendly.

These two guys keep me coming back to Plantation Tire and Car Care.

Daniel G.
04/19/2018
Personal
Trustworthy friendly and fair prices, Most importantly mechanics are very knowledgeable

PM
Pamela M.
04/19/2018
Great service, great price
Mark takes care of all of my car and tire needs. As a single mom of 4, I don’t have time to spare without a car. Mark and the gang always make sure I get precisely what I need, ever cogniscent of price, with exceptional service. They are the best!

MT

FW
Fay S. W.
04/04/2018
freindly employees
They were courteous and helpful.

Robert B.
03/20/2018
Friendly, fast & excellent service
I have been using Plantation Tires for several years and have always received fast, friendly & excellent service. I have recommended them to friends and they have always been satisfied with the service.

PM
Pamela M.
03/17/2018
excellent
Mark and Larry and the team have been my go-to for tire and auto care for several years. They are quick, honest, reliable and go the extra mile to make sure you are comfortable with any/all automotive repair decisions.

Maureen M.
03/14/2018
Efficient. Friendly. Convenient
Friendly convenient and efficient. Have already recommended to others.

Martin D.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/07/2018
They were very fast and throught. Friendly and courteous.

GB
Gary B.
Chevrolet SS
03/03/2018
Friendly, prompt,competent service!
Always friendly, prompt, competent service!

INFINITI G37 Coupe
02/14/2018
Another GREAT service visit
Brought my car in without an appointment with a leaking tire. Got me in, fixed and back on the road. Always a pleasure to be there. The only place in town I use for vehicle needs.

02/09/2018
Tire replacement
Went in with a tire in need of repair. Tire wasn't repairable, but because of the Road Hazard protection recommended when I purchased the tires originally, was back on the road with a brand new tire within a short time and very little expense. Service is second to none. NEVER GO ANYWHERE ELSE!

MA
Margaret A.
02/04/2018
Great Service!
We have taken our cars to Plantation for 15 years and have always had outstanding service. I highly recommend them.