Aujuanda M.
Courteous and knowledgeable employees

Barry M.
12/30/2020
Price and service
I’ll be using Plantation Tires again in the future. They recommended a set of tires that was less expensive but they said better than the most expensive for my car. Friendly and communication was excellent

CP
Cameron P.
12/05/2020
Always there when I need them!
Whether it’s fixing a flat, an oil change or an entire set of tires, this is my place!! I can always count in them to have what I need and do it in a timely fashion. Knowledgeable and friendly staff also!

Daniel G.
12/02/2020
The people who work there
Always professional and friendly. Shows genuine concern for my needs and never do I feel they are just trying to sell you something. Fair prices!!

Coy S.
12/01/2020
Trustworthy
ONLY people in town that I trust my with my vehicles! Good service and caring people!

MA
Margaret A.
11/12/2020
Fast and friendly service.
I always feel welcome here. Service Techs are fast an knowledgeable. This is my GO TO tire and auto service store and has been for may years.

Lexus RX
11/08/2020
Fair prices and great service!

Richie W.
Mazda Tribute
11/04/2020
Great srevice at a great price!
I had several things that needed to be repaired and {Plantation Tire did a great job at a great price!

KC
Kara C.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/29/2020
I was able to come in and drop it off and get oil change, tire rotation, and inspection sticker. Got it all done at once and saved me another trip!

David S.
Nissan Murano
10/21/2020
Our "GO TO" place
Brought my new vehicle for its first inspection sticker. Service as always was prompt and courteous and it took very little time to get it done. This is the ONLY place that my wife will offer to take one of our cars for tire rotations or whatever else needs to be done because everyone there makes her feel at ease.

KR
Kristi R.
Ford Expedition
10/14/2020
Always Reliable!
Plantation is always friendly and helpful! They are honest and get me taken care of as quickly as possible!

CP
Calvin P.
10/14/2020
Cal’s Chevy
Outstanding group of professionals. Quick response and excellent service.

Lexus RX
10/08/2020
Experienced and Trustworthy.
Great service! Friendly and experienced staff. A family owned business. You can trust what they tell you!

Honda Insight
10/08/2020
Always great professional service
Every one of the employees not only are courteous but go out of their way to provide outstanding service.

AH
Amy H.
10/01/2020
Excellent Company
Plantation Tire is an excellent automotive tire,oil change and auto repair company.The service advisors are very knowledgeable about my vehicle.Their prices are very good. I trust this company to always take care of my car and help me to keep it in top running condition. I would highly recommend this company to my family and friends.