Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

SE
Scott E.
09/19/2018
Outstanding Service -- Everytime!!
I've been using Plantation for several years. Getting my vehicle serviced is NOT one my favorite things to do. However, every time I bring my vehicle in for servicing, these guys take great care of me. They have a complete history of all my vehicles. The best part of dealing with these guys is they get the job done quickly. And if the work is more complicated than a simple oil change or tire rotation, they always provide a good estimate of when the vehicle will be ready.
I plan to keep bringing my vehicles to Plantation, and that's the best recommendation I can make.

SR
Sandra R.
Plaquemine, LA
Audi Q5
09/05/2018
Employees at Plantation
The staff is so friendly and welcoming! It is truly a pleasure doing business with Plantation.

Wayne M.
09/03/2018
Excellent customer service
Each and everytime we have our 4 cars serviced we go to Plantation Tire

09/01/2018
Awesome Service!
My wife recently brought my car to get the inspection sticker updated; They worked us in on a Friday afternoon after my wife had spent most of the day getting the registration renewed as we had recently moved and it got lost in the mail shuffle. Not only did they do the inspection but also put on the sticker on the license plate. We also had 4 tires put on recently there and have already had one tire rotation done. Larry is the man I always deal with there and I couldn't be happier; always friendly, courteous, and professional. My wife was also impressed with how clean and attractive it is with a very nice waiting area and enjoyed a cup of coffee while she was waiting. I will definitely be going back there as I will soon be needing a set of tires for her car.

Acura RDX
08/25/2018
Friendly, fast and honest people
Love and trust the guys at Plantation. Always helpful and honest!

Marilyn M.
Acura ILX
08/02/2018
Inspection Sticker
Quick, Friendly and always Great Service!!!

William M.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/02/2018
A+ customer service...
Walk in for an inspection...greeted by the staff...back on the road quickly!!

CP
Calvin P.
06/29/2018
Cal's Review
Great service and very good prices. These guys work fast to get you turned around. Clean and comfortable with excellent coffee service.

William M.
06/26/2018
Inspection Visit
Service was spot on...staff is super, friendly and helpful!!!

KC
Kim C.
Ponchatoula, LA
Volkswagen Passat
06/22/2018
Tire Alignment.
Professional , accomadating and fairly priced!

Rick H.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
06/01/2018
Fast friendly service
Larry and Ken always take great care of my vehicles. I go nowhere else in town.

Lamonica S.
Baker, LA
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
05/30/2018
Great Customer Service
I went in for an inspection sticker and was greeted with a warm welcome walking through the door. I had interaction with three employees all were very kind, courteous and respectful of my time. They got me in and out in no time. Overall I received a great customer service experience. I will definitely be back next year.

Rick H.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/01/2018
Fast Friendly Service
Ken always takes great care of me. Everyone there knows me by name as soon as I walk through the door. They took care of my oil change and inspection sticker while I waited. I don’t go anywhere else for my vehicle needs.

RT
Ron T.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/30/2018
Great service, friendly atmosphere.
Great, timely service with a comfortable friendly atmosphere.

Barry Gant has always been easy to talk with which helps pass the time away if waiting for minor services to be completed. He listens to me when I list the problems with my vehicles and let's me know if other problems are found and asks how I want them addressed.

Brian Jordan has always been a well qualified mechanic. I trust his work. Plus he, like Barry, is friendly.

These two guys keep me coming back to Plantation Tire and Car Care.

Daniel G.
04/19/2018
Personal
Trustworthy friendly and fair prices, Most importantly mechanics are very knowledgeable

PM
Pamela M.
04/19/2018
Great service, great price
Mark takes care of all of my car and tire needs. As a single mom of 4, I don’t have time to spare without a car. Mark and the gang always make sure I get precisely what I need, ever cogniscent of price, with exceptional service. They are the best!

MT

FW
Fay S. W.
04/04/2018
freindly employees
They were courteous and helpful.

Robert B.
03/20/2018
Friendly, fast & excellent service
I have been using Plantation Tires for several years and have always received fast, friendly & excellent service. I have recommended them to friends and they have always been satisfied with the service.

PM
Pamela M.
03/17/2018
excellent
Mark and Larry and the team have been my go-to for tire and auto care for several years. They are quick, honest, reliable and go the extra mile to make sure you are comfortable with any/all automotive repair decisions.