Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Daniel G.
07/03/2019
Loyal customer
Everyone there is always so friendly. All the employees have been there forever to me that tells you a lot about the management team. I love that I get an honest opinion every single time I and I trust the work 100%. Everyone there let’s it be known that they really do appreciate your business.

Coy S.
05/31/2019
Satisfied
100% Satisfied with quality of service. Sales team is great and the guys actually preforming the work always do a great job!

Christina W.
05/22/2019
I’ve used plantation tire for years. I trust mark and ken with my vehicles.

Christina W.
Volvo XC90
05/02/2019
I have used Plantation tire for the last 15 years, I've brought all my cars there. I feel comfortable with Ken on Drusilla and he points me in the right direction.

WM
William M.
Chevrolet Corvette
05/02/2019
A+ customer service...
Staff is outstanding!!

Madeline G.
04/23/2019
Very friendly, professional service.
Ken and Barry have always made an extra effort to fit me in for service (and typically right away), even on days I've just dropped by to see if there was availability. That's going the extra mile for a customer, and I've always greatly appreciated it.

Maureen M.
04/19/2019
Friendly- fast- extremely clean women’s restroom
I was greeted and immediately helped. Everyone was friendly. One of their technicians actually open the door for me when I got there. It’s those little things that count. The ladies restroom was extremely clean and decorated very well which was a great surprise. They did my inspection in a timely manner. I enjoyed reading the paper and I also had news on the television to watch as I waited.

04/16/2019
Quiet competence....
As always, Plantation Express was thorough and efficient getting my car in the bay, changing the oil, and returning the car to me.

Sal B.
04/02/2019
Customer Service
We moved from Michigan and had to leave our service Technicians, but the staff and technicians at Plantation are wonderful. They always take such good care of us, and are there for us.
Thank you to y'all.

Jeff K.
03/28/2019
ALWAYS a good experience
The staff are consistently trustworthy, thorough, efficient, and kind - It is wonderful to know that I have no need to worry about auto care. Large or small problems, Plantation has been there for me and my family.

TR
Toni R.
03/07/2019
Great Service Always
As always, I was happy with my service.

Simmitt B.
Denham Springs, LA
Lexus GX 460
03/04/2019
Lexus service
We always receive exceptional service. Employees are professional and courteous. We always recommend others to Plantation for service.

GE
Gladys and Karen E.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
02/27/2019
Great Customer Service
I was greeted cheerfully as I walked in the door at Plantation Tire and Car Care. I had made an appointment for new tires after calling around to check prices. My vehicle was promptly taken to the back to begin work. I also had my oil changed, all filters replaced, and new windshield wipers installed. I was very pleased with all the work performed and I look forward to doing business with Plantation Tire and Car Care in the future!!

GI
Gabriele And John I.
Prairieville, LA
02/22/2019
I like coming here because I always receive great service at a good price.

Denise C.
Audi A5 Coupe
02/18/2019
Awesome people- so nice
They got my tires quickly and got me in and out in no time at all- staff is so nice and helpful

Buick LaCrosse
02/16/2019
Excellent knowledgeable & TRUSTWORTHY customer service
As above . And the right amount of lagniappe to make ya come back .

KD
Kim D.
02/15/2019
Excellent customer service
Always get the best personal service, all the employees are so nice.

RD
Rita L D.
02/07/2019
Car Inspection time
Quick easy and great service

WM
William M.
01/30/2019
Entire Staff from the owner on down is top shelf!!

Denise C.
Audi A5 Coupe
01/18/2019
Friendly family manner
They are thoughtful at a time of frustration, always happy to take me home or work, informative, efficient and quick service. I feel like I can trust what they are saying and a wonderful neighborhood feel.