Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

12/27/2018
Fast service great job!
I left my car for an oil change, tire rotation and to fix a slow leak in one of the tires. I really like the text feature giving an update on the service.
I had a very good experience.

Christina W.
12/27/2018
Got my oil changed On my dads car than turned around and did my car. Very quickly I might add.

GR
Gary R.
Denham Springs, LA
Ram 1500
12/12/2018
5 Star Service
Most knowledgeable people in the auto repair and tire business. Highly recommend

BD
Brandon D.
Denham Springs, LA
12/07/2018
Best in the business
The best place for any type of service. The most friendly an warm welcoming from the staff. Wonderful place

CG
Carolee G.
11/28/2018
Consistent high quality of service
I called mid afternoon to find out when I could have my tires rotated. I was told they were available so I drove straight there. My car was accepted as soon as I got there, and it was finished to less than 20 minutes.

Coy S.
11/27/2018
Tahoe Service
As usual, great service and a job well done! That’s what keeps me coming back!

Jeff K.
11/21/2018
Best ever!
The staff and service at Plantation are outstanding! Tires, alternators, starters - you name it - they’ve saved us every time! We will never go anywhere else

V
Valued Customer
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
10/31/2018
Good job!
Mark, Barry and the guys did a great job! Thanks, Millard.

10/25/2018
Quiet competence....
I was waited on as soon as I came in the door to have m car inspected and all was done and I was on the road again in short order.

GMC Yukon
10/17/2018
Employees are great very efficient
Barry was very helpful and knowledgeable

WM

Jacques A.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/10/2018
Friendly
The guys are always super friendly and very informative about what’s going on with my truck. I know I’m in good hands when it comes to my vehicle because of the work they do at that shop.

NB
Natalya B.
Nissan Versa
09/30/2018
fast and professional
I like coming to this shop for a car inspection. The staff is very professional, and the work is done fast.

Sal B.
09/30/2018
Awesome job
Y'all are so helpful and explain things! I always have wonderful conversations while I wait with y'all!

RT
Ron T.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/25/2018
Friendly, timely service
Just great service as usual

SE
Scott E.
09/19/2018
Outstanding Service -- Everytime!!
I've been using Plantation for several years. Getting my vehicle serviced is NOT one my favorite things to do. However, every time I bring my vehicle in for servicing, these guys take great care of me. They have a complete history of all my vehicles. The best part of dealing with these guys is they get the job done quickly. And if the work is more complicated than a simple oil change or tire rotation, they always provide a good estimate of when the vehicle will be ready.
I plan to keep bringing my vehicles to Plantation, and that's the best recommendation I can make.

SR
Sandra R.
Plaquemine, LA
Audi Q5
09/05/2018
Employees at Plantation
The staff is so friendly and welcoming! It is truly a pleasure doing business with Plantation.

WM
Wayne M.
09/03/2018
Excellent customer service
Each and everytime we have our 4 cars serviced we go to Plantation Tire

09/01/2018
Awesome Service!
My wife recently brought my car to get the inspection sticker updated; They worked us in on a Friday afternoon after my wife had spent most of the day getting the registration renewed as we had recently moved and it got lost in the mail shuffle. Not only did they do the inspection but also put on the sticker on the license plate. We also had 4 tires put on recently there and have already had one tire rotation done. Larry is the man I always deal with there and I couldn't be happier; always friendly, courteous, and professional. My wife was also impressed with how clean and attractive it is with a very nice waiting area and enjoyed a cup of coffee while she was waiting. I will definitely be going back there as I will soon be needing a set of tires for her car.

Acura RDX
08/25/2018
Friendly, fast and honest people
Love and trust the guys at Plantation. Always helpful and honest!