Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Maureen M.
04/19/2019
Friendly- fast- extremely clean women’s restroom
I was greeted and immediately helped. Everyone was friendly. One of their technicians actually open the door for me when I got there. It’s those little things that count. The ladies restroom was extremely clean and decorated very well which was a great surprise. They did my inspection in a timely manner. I enjoyed reading the paper and I also had news on the television to watch as I waited.

04/16/2019
Quiet competence....
As always, Plantation Express was thorough and efficient getting my car in the bay, changing the oil, and returning the car to me.

Sal B.
04/02/2019
Customer Service
We moved from Michigan and had to leave our service Technicians, but the staff and technicians at Plantation are wonderful. They always take such good care of us, and are there for us.
Thank you to y'all.

Jeff K.
03/28/2019
ALWAYS a good experience
The staff are consistently trustworthy, thorough, efficient, and kind - It is wonderful to know that I have no need to worry about auto care. Large or small problems, Plantation has been there for me and my family.

TR
Toni R.
03/07/2019
Great Service Always
As always, I was happy with my service.

Simmitt B.
Lexus GX 460
03/04/2019
Lexus service
We always receive exceptional service. Employees are professional and courteous. We always recommend others to Plantation for service.

GE
Gladys and Karen E.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
02/27/2019
Great Customer Service
I was greeted cheerfully as I walked in the door at Plantation Tire and Car Care. I had made an appointment for new tires after calling around to check prices. My vehicle was promptly taken to the back to begin work. I also had my oil changed, all filters replaced, and new windshield wipers installed. I was very pleased with all the work performed and I look forward to doing business with Plantation Tire and Car Care in the future!!

GI
Gabriele And John I.
Prairieville, LA
02/22/2019
I like coming here because I always receive great service at a good price.

Denise C.
Audi A5 Coupe
02/18/2019
Awesome people- so nice
They got my tires quickly and got me in and out in no time at all- staff is so nice and helpful

Buick LaCrosse
02/16/2019
Excellent knowledgeable & TRUSTWORTHY customer service
As above . And the right amount of lagniappe to make ya come back .

KD
Kim D.
02/15/2019
Excellent customer service
Always get the best personal service, all the employees are so nice.

RD
Rita L D.
02/07/2019
Car Inspection time
Quick easy and great service

WM
William M.
01/30/2019
Entire Staff from the owner on down is top shelf!!

Denise C.
Audi A5 Coupe
01/18/2019
Friendly family manner
They are thoughtful at a time of frustration, always happy to take me home or work, informative, efficient and quick service. I feel like I can trust what they are saying and a wonderful neighborhood feel.

12/27/2018
Fast service great job!
I left my car for an oil change, tire rotation and to fix a slow leak in one of the tires. I really like the text feature giving an update on the service.
I had a very good experience.

Christina W.
12/27/2018
Got my oil changed On my dads car than turned around and did my car. Very quickly I might add.

GR
Gary R.
Ram 1500
12/12/2018
5 Star Service
Most knowledgeable people in the auto repair and tire business. Highly recommend

BD
Brandon D.
12/07/2018
Best in the business
The best place for any type of service. The most friendly an warm welcoming from the staff. Wonderful place

CG
Carolee G.
11/28/2018
Consistent high quality of service
I called mid afternoon to find out when I could have my tires rotated. I was told they were available so I drove straight there. My car was accepted as soon as I got there, and it was finished to less than 20 minutes.

Coy S.
11/27/2018
Tahoe Service
As usual, great service and a job well done! That’s what keeps me coming back!