Latest Review over 1 year ago

AD
Angie D.
Kia Rondo
02/17/2017
As ALWAYS: My evaluation of Plaza Shell's auto care is "The Gold Standard"!
Helpful, respectful employees; going 'over & above' to get me the right part at a super price, the free auto 'bubble bath' so I can drive out in a squeaky-clean car, and the PERSONALIZED service. Plaza Shell truly "Knows me, knows my car."

RJ
Robert J.
Mercedes-Benz SL500
02/10/2017
ROBERT D. JAMES
WELL, as Usual Mitch and Eric did another superb job on my Mercedes as well as my Jaguars. I highly recommend Plaza Automotive Center . NO DOUBT!

Stay away from the Dealerships, as Mitch is quite well equipped to take care of your Auto, and super fair Prices.

Our neighborhood Go TO Guy! Absolutely!

AR
Al R.
02/05/2017
Good honest, service
Thanks for the oil change and honest assessment of my SUV's future service needs. Happy New Year.

AF
Aurora F.
01/30/2017
They know me! I never have to worry about being taken care of.
Mitch takes care of me like I'm family. And he cares for my family too! Great job!

Dee S.
01/24/2017
Another great service appointment
Quick and thorough, friendly and helpful, with a great loaner. Awesome automotive care.

Roy Jean W.
01/24/2017
Honesty Is The Best Policy
Mitch and his staff are honest, trustworthy, dependable, and professional

Arlene M.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Lexus IS 250
01/13/2017
Plaza Automotive Center is a 5 Star Establishment!!!
Thank you so much for the amazing service I received at Plaza Automotive Center. Everyone is so pleasant and the service was amzing! My car is running so well now!!! Thanks Mitch!!!

DA
David A.
El Segundo, CA
BMW 328i
01/04/2017
Best ever
Great job and everyone was very polite and helpful

Mike H.
12/29/2016
The service is FANTASTIC!!!!
The did an excellent job

Jordan M.
Dodge Challenger
12/21/2016
Above and beyond customer service
I'm always amazed on how Mitch goes out of his way to make sure your automotive needs are met. He takes great care of your car, even washes it down and vacuumes the interior before you come to pick it up. I will always go to him over anyone else.

Betty S.
Nissan Versa
11/18/2016
I am happy with the service.Every body is nice and efficient.

Mike H.
11/17/2016
They do an excellent job.
They replaced my starter and did it in a timely fashion. They even washed the car too

Stephanie S.

Glyn M.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
11/11/2016
Personalized service
We Know You, We Know Your Car is not just an advertising slogan. Mitch and staff provide personal service.

Jayne B.
11/02/2016
Always the best!
You won't find anyone better than Plaza Automotive to take good care of your car. They are just the best!

JE
Jared E.
10/18/2016
Plaza Automive
As always everything was done expertly

LC
Lorri C.
10/16/2016
Great repairs
Easy do drop off car for repairs

PM
Paul M.
Honda CR-Z
10/09/2016
always great
Mitch and his staff make car repair easy.

NR
Nancy R.
Toyota Prius C
10/08/2016
Mitch's service ethic
The BEST! Excellent service in every way...expertise, efficiency, effectiveness...etc., etc., etc...

Dee S.
10/06/2016
Unbelievable Value and Service
Got my tires here for the best price around, and then when I got a flat, it was fixed in a flash for free at Plaza Automotive Center. But just to make sure that I didn't miss any obligations, I got a free loaner as well! Does it get any better than this??!?