FP
Francis P.
Watertown, NY
01/25/2018
Outstanding customer service.
On Dec. 24 My wife and I were on our way to Newton for Christmas when a car accident on the MassPike a few miles from Newton left us stranded 325 to 330 miles from home. Since we know no mechanics or repair shops in the area, our son reached out to Pleasant Car and Tire, which agreed to take the car for repair/storage until insurance was worked out, a process that took more than two weeks. During this time, Shawn, whom we have not met personally, maintained contact with us and the insurance adjustor. He was always available to answer our questions and took the time to discuss possible repairs and options while awaiting repair estimates. He was always upfront about the extent of damage and expectations. Thank you to Shawn and the entire crew at Pleasant Car and Tire. We would highly recommend them.

Jeff K.
09/07/2017
Honest & Accurate
I just moved to the area and came by the shop for a sensor light. The guys knew exactly what to do and figured it out within minutes. I look forward to coming back.

NG
Nicole G.
Arlington, MA
Mercury Mariner
09/05/2017
Rim leak repair
Always friendly, fast and fair, great trust worthy service

JU
Jay U.
West Newton, MA
Honda Accord Wgn
09/03/2017
Same great excellent service!
Been going to Pleasant Car Care for almost a year now. Always get friendly excellent no nonsense service. Very good at what they do and they don't B.S you with stuff that doesn't need to be fixed like other shops would just to make a buck! They explain things to you in simple language and will even show you the old parts of the stuff they changed/fixed! Nice friendly shop and they don't make you feel like just another number or some random unknown person off the street! I usually deal with Matt, Sean and Charlie when i go and it feels like the would invite you to their house to watch the next Red Sox or Pat's game! Will always go again to their shop for all my car care as i trust them 100% and have never been let down!

FM
Farah M.
Boston, MA
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/31/2017
Excellent as usual
The service there is always precise and orderly. Never dissapoint

NM
Natalie M.
Newton, MA
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
08/30/2017
Great
The car runs better, the charge was less than expected, you're pleasant guys.

Mel P.
Toyota Avalon
08/30/2017
They are great
Fast, courteous, honest and fair, and nice guys too

CA
Cory A.
08/26/2017
Great job as usual. Thorough and honest.
I was in for an oil change and got an update on my Honda CRV 2000. I was told about a screw in a tire and the repair was done on the spot. I always feel confident leaving that my car has been carefully inspected and only necessary work is recommended. As I said, great job, as usual.

Mike H.
Newton Highlands, MA
Kia Sorento
08/23/2017
Strong communication throughout entire job.
They understood that I was looking for was a simple check of the car before wife & kids went on a lengthy trip. No trying to upsell me -- simply doing as I asked very thoroughly and professionally.

RA
Rachel A.
Arlington, MA
08/14/2017
Very friendly and fair mechanics!
These guys were wondering. There service is fast and fair. I am so glad I went here and will be going here for all my car needs.

AL
Alizon L.
Newtonville, MA
08/08/2017
Love these guys!
Charlie and his crew are always polite, courteous, and extremely efficient and competent. They work hard and they work smart. And their prices are reasonable...I can't say enough!

KO
Kim O.
Medford, MA
08/01/2017
Oil/Filter/Lube
Charlie and his crew are the absolute BEST! Their quality of work is impeccable. They review all systems, make recommendations as needed and above all, NEVER try to 'sell' you on services you don't need (something that can't be said for far too many). Beyond that, their prices are more reasonable than any I have found. I wouldn't consider going anywhere else.

Joshua M.
West Newton, MA
Nissan Versa
07/29/2017
Quick, Easy and Honest
I came in with a dead battery, was treated warmly and fairly and was on the road again less than an hour later. Just fantastic!

Kristen S.
Woburn, MA
Mazda 3
07/28/2017
Fantastic experience!
Friendly, knowledgeable and very reasonable on price. I would certainly recommend them to any of my friends and family!

LC
Laura C.
Watertown, MA
07/24/2017
Recent Brake job
I always get an accurate estimate no big surprises when the car is finished. My car is always ready when promised. The mechanics are very professional and answer all my questions.

Mike D.
Watertown, MA
Mercedes-Benz SL320
07/24/2017
Knowledgeable technicians. Quick turn around.

Clint B.
Auburndale, MA
07/23/2017
Great as usual
Fantastic customer service and amazing service

AD
Alexis D.
Roslindale, MA
07/22/2017
Great service!!
Great service, honest, efficient, great communication. Sean was wonderful!!!

PP
Peter P.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Honda Accord
07/18/2017
Quick, Friendly, and Straight-Up
The title says it all. I would go back to them without thinking about it.

AP
Abby P.
Waltham, MA
07/14/2017
Excellent service, as always
Always clear about work that is needed (and not needed), carefully explained, cost and time estimates are accurate, everybody friendly. Best maintenance service I've had in many, many years of car ownership. You have the feeling of being well taken care of.