Overall Rating 3.4999965/5Overall Rating 3.4999965/5Overall Rating 3.4999965/5rating 3.4999965rating 3.4999965
Overall Rating 2.05882/5Overall Rating 2.05882/5rating 2.05882rating 2.05882rating 2.05882
Sharron D. on 12/17/2017
"Excellent Service"
My service advisor, Will Bishop, makes the place great. I also get to chat with my salesman, Charles Bevins, who has sold me three Sonatas. All of the staff are nice, friendly and efficient.
Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/12/2017
Review Created: 12/17/2017 08:27 PM
Tukisha B. on 12/16/2017
"Excellent Service "
The customer service was excellent.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 12/16/2017 06:26 PM
Joseph D. on 12/16/2017
"Nice!!"
It was an extremely cold and blustery day. Why is that important? Because I was greeted outside as I drove up to the service area. I didn't even have a chance to place my car in park.

From that point forward, every expectation I had was exceeded. The pleasantries, elapsed time, cost.... EVERYTHING!!!
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/13/2017
Review Created: 12/16/2017 04:57 AM
Tiffany T. on 12/15/2017
"2013 sonata se"
Great service reasonable price plus free car wash
Review Created: 12/15/2017 05:29 PM
Verified Customer on 12/14/2017
"Service Department"
It was my first time at the new location in Capital Heights, Maryland. Very large facility. Great Service department. Service Rep was very helpful and friendly. Will definitely return.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 12/12/2017
Review Created: 12/14/2017 01:11 PM
Asia L C., Customer Service Liaison at Pohanka Hyundai responded on 12/15/2017

We appreciate your positive feedback about our business. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. We here at Hyundai look forward to seeing you again.

If for any reason you feel as though the customer service you received was unsatisfactory, please reach out to me directly and I will be more than happy to assist in resolving the issue.

Verified Customer on 12/13/2017
"First time at Pohanka"
I did not purchase my car at Pohanka Hyundai, but had to take my car there for service because my dealer did not have any appointments until the first of February! Boy was I glad I did. My service agent was Sean. He was wonderful. We first spoke on the phone and then once I arrived, he made sure everything worked out for me. I left within a 2 hour window as happy as a lark. The recall had been taken care of, my car was washed and the floor was vacuumed. I will definitely return to this Pohanka Hyundai.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 12/13/2017 02:33 PM
Asia L C., Customer Service Liaison at Pohanka Hyundai responded on 12/15/2017

Thank you for your wonderful 5 star rating, we truly appreciate your business, and we’re grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. Please don’t hesitate to call us for any reason regarding your service. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come.

Verified Customer on 12/13/2017
"Late arrival "
I showed up what I thought was a late time and greeted by Miguel. Told him my issue and found out I needed new brakes and rotors. Even though I was the last customer to leave I’m glad I showed up and receive the excellent service I received.
Review Created: 12/13/2017 10:12 AM

Isadora S. on 12/13/2017
"2012 hyundai "
when problems are presented to someone it is taken care right away.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/06/2017
Review Created: 12/13/2017 04:27 AM

Phyllis B. on 12/12/2017
"Service Professionals"
The Service Representatives have been friendly and professional and usually gift a car wash. I think it comes from Service Manager!
Review Created: 12/12/2017 07:48 PM
Asia L C., Customer Service Liaison at Pohanka Hyundai responded on 12/13/2017

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our business to other potential customers. We are sure our entire staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your experience. See you again soon!

Marzeloraine B. on 12/12/2017
"Cooperative persons, great seating area, refreshments served"
Initially I was concerned about the service my vehicle had received and the timeliness of the response. After conferring with the supervisor, I was very satisfied with the results. I appreciate the outcome of my concerns. I think it was eventually handled in a courteous, professional manner.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 12/12/2017 06:37 PM

Furman D. on 12/12/2017
"Fast and easy quality service."
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Azera

good thank you
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 12/12/2017 12:14 PM

Erica B. on 12/12/2017
"Pleasant, great customer service and a very nice and clean waiting area."
Walking in the door, I was greeted with customer service. The team informed me of each steps during my wait time, which wasn't unbearably long. Professional team, clean and comfortable waiting area. Love my Hyundai!!!!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 12/12/2017 11:14 AM

Imani B. on 12/12/2017
"The Service"
I experienced great service, the employees were really friendly.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 12/10/2017
Review Created: 12/12/2017 11:06 AM

Verified Customer on 12/12/2017
"Good job"
My overall experience was better than expected. I am satisfied with the work performed.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Veracruz
Service Date: 12/01/2017
Review Created: 12/12/2017 04:14 AM
Asia L C., Customer Service Liaison at Pohanka Hyundai responded on 12/12/2017

Verified Customer on 12/11/2017
"First oil change "
Done in a timely fashion
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 12/07/2017
Review Created: 12/11/2017 01:25 PM

Renita R. on 12/11/2017
"Excellent customer service providers "
Jordan Gardner and Asia (Rental Car POC) provided excellent customer service.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 12/07/2017
Review Created: 12/11/2017 12:49 PM

Verified Customer on 12/10/2017
"Just tell me what's going on"
Provide status communication. The service was okay.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 12/10/2017 02:52 PM
Asia L C., Customer Service Liaison at Pohanka Hyundai responded on 12/11/2017

Thank you for your review and for choosing Pohanka for your service. I’m happy that you enjoyed your service and we here at Hyundai will be looking forward to having you again as a guest at our business. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts and concerns; we will reevaluate our approach and intend to leave you with your best experience on your next visit.

Betty G. on 12/09/2017
"Services "
Will is my service advisor & I get excellent customer service.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 12/05/2017
Review Created: 12/09/2017 03:26 PM
Asia L C., Customer Service Liaison at Pohanka Hyundai responded on 12/11/2017

Thank you for giving us a great rating and for recommending our business to other potential customers. We are sure our entire staff here at Hyundai enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your experience. See you again soon!