Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 4.1470563/5Overall Rating 4.1470563/5Overall Rating 4.1470563/5Overall Rating 4.1470563/5rating 4.1470563
Overall Rating 2.20588/5Overall Rating 2.20588/5rating 2.20588rating 2.20588rating 2.20588

RE
Ronesha E.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Dmitri really calmed me down after receiving news I needed a new engine
I often enjoy coming to this location because the staff is not only professional, but compassionate.

Dmitri took care of me and calmed me down after informing me I needed a new engine. From rental car pick up to coming in to retrieve my vehicle, the process was smooth.

KC

LD
Lonnie D.
Fort Washington, MD
Lonnie Davis
The wait is short and the Advisors keep you appraised.

Jeanette H.
Greater Landover, MD
very nice service
quick courteous service. Loved the Update messages from my service advisor on the status on my vehicle while I waited

LJ
Lisa J.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Got serviced quickly
Whenever I come to service, I bring work with me because I could be there for a while depending on the customers ahead of me. I did get some work done but I was out earlier than the estimate. My service advisor always gives me accurate information and my price was fine for the service I received. Even when I have a big service, I have confidence it will be done right with the right price.

LJ
Lisa J.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/20/2018 Category: Service
The best Hyundai dealership service ever!
I love my Hyundai dealership and my advisor Sean. I came in because of my airbag light, told them what I though, and my advisor didn't ignore what I was saying because I am a woman. They know I do my research and bring viable information to them. What I thought was wrong actually was and the part was ordered for it. They are always courteous and take care of me as a customer with a smile and professionalism. They only way I will buy another is if he will continue to be my advisor. He keeps me on the road!

VB
Veronica B.
Capitol Heights, MD
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great place, great people
Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable all with a smile. And fast too! I didn’t have to spend all day. Comfortable. My service agent stayed in touch and was very helpful. Thanks will see you again.

Efficient
I was in and out in decent time. John listened to what I needed and ensured my car was taken care of.

CF
Clyde F.
Clinton, MD
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Customer service
This is not my first time here, the customer service has always been very good.

Jonathan T.
Suitland, MD
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Appreciate always being promptly greeted by name and the professionalism the service reps display. Knowledge of vehicles is unsurpassed and always willing to provide insight to any service issues that come up. Will continue bringing my vehicle to Pohanka for all my service needs.

Deborah W.
Temple Hills, MD
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Staff are friendly and knowledgeable. However, my receipt said the tire pressure was checked. When I came in 1 tire was low and 1tire was high. When I got my car back it was the same.

VS
Valerie S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra

Steven H.
Lusby, MD
10/18/2018 Category: Service
They keep you informed on the status of your vehicle.
Thanks Sean and the team @ pohanka Hyundai.

Cynita H.
Service Advisor
My service advisor Sean Talton great guy keeps me up to date on my Vehicles even if I have a problem and can’t make it in right then I call him and he talk me through it until I can make it to him.

Professional and Polite!
Hospitality is Great

Renee W.
Upper Marlboro, MD
2016 Hyundai Azera
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Sean was Great. He advise me on what my card need it. He explained everything to me. He kept me updated on the time limit and what was being done. He was very professional and things went well.
ASIA L C., Customer Service Liaison from Pohanka Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for giving us a great rating and for recommending our business to other potential customers. We are sure our entire staff here at Hyundai enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your experience. See you again soon!

If for any reason you feel as though the customer service you received was unsatisfactory, please reach out to me directly and I will be more than happy to assist in resolving the issue.

SG
Steven G.
Prince Frederick, MD
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Customer
Very professional and friendly service.

KP
Karen P.
Fort Washington, MD
Superb Customer Service
The title says it all. I am always treated like family and not just an ordinary customer. Service it done in a timely manner. Sean Tolton has a great personality and infectious smile. Always a pleasure to have him as my service maintenance advisor. He always aims to please!

Charmain C.
District Heights, MD
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Service is fast, agents are polite and helpful
My total experience was pleasant. Wait time was short the process was easy and I even got a car wash

We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve. Thanks again, for your business.

Suitland, MD
2013 Hyundai Genesis
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Sean is the best service manager I've dealt with in years. Will definitely recommend.