4.6

LH
Lori H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/10/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and kept me informed on progress
Very good

Allan B.
Washington, DC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/10/2020 Category: Service
Al
I've been coming to Pohanka Hyundai for years the service reps, personnel and mechanics are very respectful and very professional and the service is fantastic.

Donna S.
08/09/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service

KT
Kevin T.
Capitol Heights, MD
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Great atmosphere. Clean and cozy. Customer service exceptional.

CG
Chaun G.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Very clean establishment!
i need my car to work and they want my car for 5 days to fix the high beam lights.

TE
Tiffany E.
Capitol Heights, MD
Customer Service & Quick
Kirsten is pleasant. She checked me in, got my info, & kept me up to date about my car. My car was ready in the time she said it would be ready.
ASIA L C., Customer Service Liaison from Pohanka Hyundai responded on 08/07/2020

Thank you for your review and for choosing Pohanka for your service Tiffany. I’m happy that you enjoyed your service and we here at Hyundai will be looking forward to having you again as a guest at our business.

If for any reason you feel as though the customer service you received was unsatisfactory, please reach out to me directly and I will be more than happy to assist in resolving the issue.

RT
Ruth T.
Upper Marlboro, MD
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Finally
My representative was attentive, knowledgeable and overall very helpful. I was almost done with coming to this location

We appreciate your trust Ruth, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve. Thanks again, for your business.

Marion R.
Waldorf, MD
2016 Hyundai Genesis
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Accessibility quality and timely service all provided from the time you enter
Well done, again. Consistent quality service.

We appreciate your trust Marion, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve. Thanks again, for your business.

VM
Valerie M.
Upr Marlboro, MD
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Convenience
Mr. Will Bishop was very professional and courteous. 5 Stars!

I didn’t give 5 stars because I had to return two days later, because a part I had ordered months ago, was not put on my car. The service department decided to fix the problem with the existing part, which broke the following day.

Thank you for your feedback Valerie. We here at Hyundai appreciate you sharing your thoughts and concerns; we will reevaluate our approach and promise to leave you with your best experience on your next visit.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Overall Rating
There are some very good people that work there but a few that could benefit from customer service training

Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate the opportunity to serve you at Pohanka Hyundai and look forward to seeing you again soon.

BE
Beverly E.
Oxon Hill, MD
Convenient
Inpressed with how I was greeted right as I pulled up in the sevice dept and my vehicle was taken immediately also glad they don't do appointments. I recognize each experience will be different but I was impressed by this visit.

We appreciate your trust Beverly, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve. Thanks again, for your business.

Brandywine, MD
2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/05/2020 Category: Service
As always, the services provided were great.

Thank you for giving us a great rating and for recommending our business to other potential customers. We are sure our entire staff here at Hyundai enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your experience. See you again soon!

Jeffrey C.
Hyattsville, MD
Clean
Yea

Thank you for your review Jeffrey. We truly appreciate the opportunity to serve you at Pohanka Hyundai and look forward to seeing you again soon.

White Plains, MD

Angelo S.
Oxon Hill, MD
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/04/2020 Category: Service
Total customer service and satisfaction
Total customer service and satisfaction.
Commendations to Ms. Jackie.

New Thinking. New Possibilities.

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our business to other potential customers Angelo. We are sure our entire staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your experience. See you again soon!