4.6

KP
Kenneth P.
05/12/2021 Category: Service
Greatcplace for service
I really enjoy the service I receive from them. I am extremely pleased with sean the service representative. He always makes sure that I receive the best service.
KALYN M B. from Pohanka Hyundai responded on 05/13/2021

Temple Hills, MD
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Unsurpassed Quality Service
The Service Advisor is sincere in providing the best customer service possible.
KALYN M B. from Pohanka Hyundai responded on 05/13/2021

OB
Ocie B.
Cheverly, MD
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Sean, my service advisor, took great care of my vehicle and myself as he always does. He’s personable and very professional. He ensures that I have nothing to worry about and makes sure that I get everything done that I need.
DAVID P. from Pohanka Hyundai responded on 05/08/2021

Thank you for the kind words for Sean and the team. We look foward to seeing you in the future!

05/05/2021 Category: Service
Friendly customer service
If you're looking for friendly and efficient service this is the place to go!
DAVID P. from Pohanka Hyundai responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you for your wonderful 5 star rating, we truly appreciate your business, and we’re grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. Please don’t hesitate to call us for any reason regarding your service. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come.

Jacqueline M.
Lanham, MD
2021 Hyundai Tucson
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Phenomenal Customer Service
Fast and professional
DAVID P. from Pohanka Hyundai responded on 05/05/2021

We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve. Thanks again, for your business.

Joseph H.
Silver Spring, MD
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Reliable and Honest Service
There are other Hyundai dealers closer to me but I chose to travel nearly 25 miles on the treacherous Rt. 495 Capitol Beltway to Pohanka Hyundai because of the reputable maintenance qualities. My car now has close to 53,000 miles and I will definitely be back for future services because they are honest.

I am sure that many will agree that having an honest auto maintenance facility is a cherished quality.

The entire dealership is maintained in immaculate condition and the open air waiting area and nearby showroom are extremely comfortable.

Additionally, the service managers who check you in, like Mr. Will J. Bishop, are very knowledgeable and conversant to easily portray whatever issues the car is facing.
KALYN M B. from Pohanka Hyundai responded on 05/04/2021

Jacqueline H.
Bowie, MD
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Kirsten Shannon
You are truly amazing helping me and made it possible to receive my key in a timely manner. Thank you very much for all that you have done.
MIGUEL D. from Pohanka Hyundai responded on 04/29/2021

We appreciate your positive feedback about our business and employees. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. We here at Hyundai look forward to seeing you again.

Waldorf, MD
2012 Hyundai Genesis
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Great Dealership
This is one of the best dealerships in the area. The employees are always courteous and the workmanship is always great.

Cherelle S.

Hyattsville, MD
2002 Hyundai Elantra
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Great Service!
I received outstanding service from Service Advisor Will Bishop and outstanding service in having my battery checked and an oil change. I am completely satisfied. Thanks Pohanka Hyundai!
MIGUEL D. from Pohanka Hyundai responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you for your wonderful 5 star rating, we truly appreciate your business Sherry, and we’re grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. Please don’t hesitate to call us for any reason regarding your service. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come.

Martin C.
Largo, MD
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Pohanka rep.
The sale and service rep was nice, polite, and very helpful.

Mary W.
Largo, MD
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Replacing Brakes
Everyone there was courteous and friendly at the work stations. Sean Hatton is such a jewel, he goes out his way to help you. Will try to help in prices.
MIGUEL D. from Pohanka Hyundai responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you for your review and for choosing Pohanka for your service. I’m happy that you enjoyed your service and we here at Hyundai will be looking forward to having you again as a guest at our business. Feel free to follow up with any questions or concerns regarding your service with your Advisor.

District Heights, MD

NE
Nina E.
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Great Customer Services
Very friendly and great customer service, Great communication on what’s going on with my vehicle. I loved Mr. Bishop personally and he was very welcome for my first time coming to this Hyundai shop at Capital Heights.
MIGUEL D. from Pohanka Hyundai responded on 04/21/2021

Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate the opportunity to serve you at Pohanka Hyundai and look forward to seeing you again soon. Feel free to follow up with any questions or concerns regarding your service with your Advisor.

Temple Hills, MD
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
As always, Jaqueline provided great customer service. She is knowledgeable and conscientious about what is needed to maintain my car. Thank you
MIGUEL D. from Pohanka Hyundai responded on 04/20/2021