Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 4.1666688/5Overall Rating 4.1666688/5Overall Rating 4.1666688/5Overall Rating 4.1666688/5rating 4.1666688
Overall Rating 2.23611/5Overall Rating 2.23611/5rating 2.23611rating 2.23611rating 2.23611

12/15/2018 Category: Service
Greatest place ever
I always have great experience at Pohanka

RF
Rosa F.
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
ASIA L C., Customer Service Liaison from Pohanka Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

Thank you for your review and for choosing Pohanka for your service. I’m happy that you enjoyed your service and we here at Hyundai will be looking forward to having you again as a guest at our business.

If for any reason you feel as though the customer service you received was unsatisfactory, please reach out to me directly and I will be more than happy to assist in resolving the issue.

The people

Andrea B.
Capitol Heights, MD
Great and fast service !
I went in for an oil change, I was out in about an hour with my SUV’s tires rotated and oil changed!

We appreciate your positive feedback about our business. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. We here at Hyundai look forward to seeing you again.

RT
Rayette T.
Upper Marlboro, MD
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Sean is always a pleasure to work with

Sallie H.
Adelphi, MD
convience and very pleasant
Work done in a timely manner.

CF
Clyde F.
Clinton, MD
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
The staff there is very good at explaining what's going on with your vehicle, give you timely updates while your vehicle is being serviced.
ASIA L C., Customer Service Liaison from Pohanka Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our business to other potential customers. We are sure our entire staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your experience. See you again soon!

Donna L.
That crazy clock
My service person Shawn is always willing to take time to hear what you have to say about what's going on with your car.
Thanks Shawn for all you do.

MK
Marion K.
Elkridge, MD
12/12/2018 Category: Service
MY SERVICE REP WAS POLITE, VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE OF THE SERVICE I NEED AND RECOMMENDED OTHER SERVICES THAT I NEED AT A LATER DATE.
I HAVE ALWAYS RECEIVED OUTSTANDING SERVICE AND WILL RETURN AGAIN FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE I NEED

KG
Karel G.
Hyattsville, MD
GOOD SERVICE
Quick service on Sunday! Good Attention

OJ
Ola J.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Sean and all the service techs
The service dept is superb. Fast and efficient

KR
Kevin R.
Hyattsville, MD
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Convenient location.
Location is convenient, waiting area is great. Very clean location

Maria M.
Suitland, MD
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/12/2018 Category: Service
My service experience was excellent. Joh greeted me as soon and I walked in, he answered all my questions and provided me with a reasonable wait time. I was in an out within an hour; car served and outside cleaned!
ASIA L C., Customer Service Liaison from Pohanka Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for giving us a great rating and for recommending our business to other potential customers. We are sure our entire staff here at Hyundai enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your experience. See you again soon!

Temple Hills, MD
Pohanka
No comment

Joan B.
Temple Hills, MD
car recall
The notice of the recall was appreciated.

CF
Cynthia F.
Upper Marlboro, MD
12/12/2018 Category: Service
The service is great! The staff is so friendly and always willing to help.

AC
Annette C.
Greater Landover, MD
Highly recommend!
The customer service is number one thing for me. Having great employees that are professional makes a customer return and recommend others to visit the service center.

RT
Robbin T.
Oxon Hill, MD
Great service!!!
Service is always I don't care what ever time I go there I never there a long time.

We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve. Thanks again, for your business.

Seat Pleasant, MD
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Marcus has great customer service and kept me updated thru the entire experience.

PS
Patricia S.
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/11/2018 Category: Service
The people are so knowledgeable , kind , and helpful.
See above.
ASIA L C., Customer Service Liaison from Pohanka Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate the opportunity to serve you at Pohanka Hyundai and look forward to seeing you again soon.