Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43

Overall Rating 4.1076915/5Overall Rating 4.1076915/5Overall Rating 4.1076915/5Overall Rating 4.1076915/5rating 4.1076915
Overall Rating 2.18462/5Overall Rating 2.18462/5rating 2.18462rating 2.18462rating 2.18462
Latest Review 6 minutes ago

TC
Tricia C.
Greater Landover, MD
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/17/2018 Category: Service
The Best
The guys at Pohanka Hyundai always treat me well and with the uttermost respect. My favorite guy John is very knowledgable and always thoroughly explains things to me. I would not take my car anywhere else for service.

Hyattsville, MD
08/17/2018 Category: Service
I would recommend to family and friends

NW
Nechelle W.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Loved it and Marcus was a great help I will be back to get work done .

2012 Hyundai Genesis
Needs Work
There's room for improvement everywhere, but my goodness, the service center always takes up a whole Saturday or Sunday. I loved this place when I first purchased my car, but at times, I have regrets. The plus side is the staff is usually friendly, and the work is always satisfactory once it's finally completed.
ASIA L C., Customer Service Liaison from Pohanka Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

If for any reason you feel as though the customer service you received was unsatisfactory, please reach out to me directly and I will be more than happy to assist in resolving the issue.

Waldorf, MD
08/15/2018 Category: Service

Thank you for your review and for choosing Pohanka for your service. I’m happy that you enjoyed your service and we here at Hyundai will be looking forward to having you again as a guest at our business.

BN
Brian N.
Waldorf, MD
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Easy appointments, knowledgeable staff
How can you complain about simple "drive up" service with no appointment needed? Plus the mechanic who worked on my car explained everything to me and it all made sense.

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our business to other potential customers. We are sure our entire staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your experience. See you again soon!

Traun B.
Bowie, MD
Great Advisor
Hi I just want to complement the two advisor's I recently worked with. I had my husband's car serviced on the 8/13 and I cannot remember his name but he was extremely friendly, helpful, gave updates as necessary and took the time to go over cost and give insight on things that needed to be done now vs later. I also want to complement an advisor that I worked with previously, Dmitri. He is always friendly, helps to look for deals and works to get the service right. Your staff that man the cashier area are also very pleasant every time. Thanks again!

LeAnn Brodhead

Thank you for your wonderful 5 star rating, we truly appreciate your business, and we’re grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. Please don’t hesitate to call us for any reason regarding your service. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come.

Ricky B.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Super professional team. I experienced no weal link in my time there.
The service REP was very responsive the moment I walked through the service door. Provided me with what I consider good professional opinions on the type of service my vehicle needed. I did not feel he was trying to coach me into spending more than what was needed. I arrived late in the evening figuring I would have to leave my car over night. But the service REP said, "no I can get that work completed for you right away; it will take about 1.5 hours if you want to wait." He lived up to that statement. I was in and out. That really made my day after a long day at work. I will go no other place from this day on for all of my car repairs and maintenance. I am going to take my 2015 650i over for maintenance in a few days. I will let you know how that goes. The maintenance package I purchased via BWM service just expired. I did use BMW for the last maintenance which I had to pay for. BMW service is good no complaint, but very costly. Take care and thank you for the opportunity to provide this feed back. One more thing. The whole team was great. From the young lady who came over to the waiting area to inform me my car was ready. She went over everything that was performed to my car. She asked if I had any questions. She wanted to makes sure I understood 100% of what I was paying for. The cashier was very professional and warm. Thank her for me too please. Take care.

PF
Philip F.
Satisfied Customer
Sean my service rep. has been outstanding, very informative in reference to required service needed Work completeld as promised

Thank you for giving us a great rating and for recommending our business to other potential customers. We are sure our entire staff here at Hyundai enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your experience. See you again soon!

EW
Emilio W.
Laurel, MD
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Receiving Excellent Service
Regardless of the time of the day or day of the week, I can always be assured that I will get the service and attention I need. Recommendations are provided and I know what to expect the next time.

Dorothy H.
Capitol Heights, MD
Customer service

BR
Brittain R.
Greater Landover, MD
Worse oil change ever
One tech on a Friday at 6 am is horrible. I waited an hour and half for an oil change.
ASIA L C., Customer Service Liaison from Pohanka Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

MJ
Marvin J.
Clinton, MD
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service from Marcus.

We appreciate your positive feedback about our business. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. We here at Hyundai look forward to seeing you again.

Michael C.
Capitol Heights, MD
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Very Friendly
i brought my veh. in to address recall issues along with the engine light being on. Although they did address the recall issues, they failed to indicate what the issue of the engine light had been??? The diagnostic cost $125.00. The results of the diagnostic test was not indicated on the final receipt. Wasted that money, because i still don't know why the engine light is on!!!

Hyattsville, MD
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance was ok.
I am not satisfied with the service about the problem with my car.
ASIA L C., Customer Service Liaison from Pohanka Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

New Thinking. New Possibilities.
ASIA L C., Customer Service Liaison from Pohanka Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to allow us to resolve your concerns, we look forward to seeing you again! Please feel free to leave your comments about how you felt the dealership management resolved your concern. Thanks again!

2009 Hyundai Sonata
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Quick response to customer survey and nice customer service.

08/11/2018 Category: Service
Decent service
Decent service and facilities

New Thinking. New Possibilities.
ASIA L C., Customer Service Liaison from Pohanka Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

It was a pleasure speaking with you; I hope from our conversation, you feel better about our business. As I said we want to retain each and every five star guest that comes into our building. Thank you for taking the time to send in your comments on how you feel management at this dealership resolved your concern. I hope you have a great day and I look forward to seeing you again Saturday!

Johnny H.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Good Service; next time I will request an updated status with a phone call vice text message. I'm not on of those people who stare at my phone all day.
Good Service

KW
Keith W.
Odenton, MD
Survey
Service was very QUICK Custemer service was OUTSTANDING ... Special shout out to Mr. Nelson for job well done!!!

Courteous Service
Excellent customer service and timely repairs.

Kelvin Green08/13/2018 4:17pmThe customer responded with: Wasup Sean..it's Kelly My wife's Sonata taillights keep going out after changing the right side for the third time..now the tail nor the brake light works

KR
Kendra R.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Great Customer Service
I used to go to the location in Bowie and then I went to this location in Upper Marlboro and the service was amazing. Will is always so helpful and reliable. I won’t go if he’s not there. My car was making a weird noise and I told him and found out it was my oil. He took care of everything and was very helpful.