Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5rating 4.42

Overall Rating 4.034484/5Overall Rating 4.034484/5Overall Rating 4.034484/5Overall Rating 4.034484/5rating 4.034484
Overall Rating 2.18966/5Overall Rating 2.18966/5rating 2.18966rating 2.18966rating 2.18966

Deanna C.
Upper Marlboro, MD
06/24/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
The customer service is always excellent!

GK
Gina K.
Springfield, VA
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Pohanka Hyundai Service Department - John
Friendly, professional, and great attitude.

Toya S.
Mount Rainier, MD
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Service team did a great job servicing my vehicle. Will definitely be back in 5 months/5000 miles.
ASIA L C., Customer Service Liaison from Pohanka Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

We appreciate your positive feedback about our business. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. We here at Hyundai look forward to seeing you again.

If for any reason you feel as though the customer service you received was unsatisfactory, please reach out to me directly and I will be more than happy to assist in resolving the issue.

CA
Curtina A.
Suitland, MD
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Excellent and quick service. John was very kind and answered all of my questions.

Gambrills, MD
Very accommodating!
I had an appointment that I needed to be but I also needed my vehicle serviced. The service department got the job done quickly and I was on time to my appointment!! Thank you!

LA
Linda A.
Upper Marlboro, MD
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Always great service and friendly staff
I always get great service. Someone was there to greet me as soon as I pulled up to the service center. The staff is friendly and professional, the waiting room is comfortable and the rest rooms are always clean.

Clarence C.
Suitland, MD
2006 Hyundai Accent
Great service representative
The service representative with which I usually deal, Sean, is an excellent representative of Pohanka Hyundai. In addition to being very personable, he is outstanding in the following regards: (1) his communication skills, with respect to the specific nature of my vehicles' repair needs , and why; (2) the accuracy of his estimates as to the probable amount of time the repairs will take; and, (3) he has consistently made me aware of discounts for which I am eligible but unaware.

Clarence C.
ASIA L C., Customer Service Liaison from Pohanka Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you for your wonderful 5 star rating, we truly appreciate your business, and we’re grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. Please don’t hesitate to call us for any reason regarding your service. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come.

VJ
Vaughn J.
Temple Hills, MD
06/21/2018 Category: Service
This dealership is the best! The wait time is very short and the staff is amazing. I look forward to my next visit with them

Capitol Heights, MD
2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/21/2018 Category: Service
The close proximity to my house and the hours of operations.
All of the people I dealt with were very nice.

Thank you for your review and for choosing Pohanka for your service. I’m happy that you enjoyed your service and we here at Hyundai will be looking forward to having you again as a guest at our business.

LR
Leslie R.
Clinton, MD
My service person Sean
My service was done quicky

Monica H.
Clinton, MD
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Another great service experience. Timely and professional.

WT
William T.
Gambrills, MD
Superior Service
As always, Pohanka, sets the standard for service, in my experience. Prompt inprocessing; reliable estimates for service time; and precise cost estimates.
ASIA L C., Customer Service Liaison from Pohanka Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Responsive, detailed

NL
Nicole L.
2014 Hyundai Accent
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Amazing Service and great work!
I had been told nothing was wrong with my car for months using another mechanic. But my car was making very strange noises so I brought it into the service shop and I couldn’t be more happier with the results. I will never take my car anywhere else. My service tech Sean was extremely helpful and gave me great advice on how to better maintain my vehicle and upon taking his advice I already see a difference! I thank you so much!!

Lanham, MD
Speedy servicey
ASIA L C., Customer Service Liaison from Pohanka Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve. Thanks again, for your business.

ZN
Zeyad N.
Alexandria, VA
Pohanka Hyundai
Overall service was great. You need to update your appointment website or remove it entirely if you don't record appointments.

Thank you for providing your feedback. We appreciate the time you have taken and will actively use it to improve our services to you.

AF
Ashleigh F.
Washington, DC
oil change & tire rotation
Dropped my car off the night before so it could be serviced first thing in the morning. It was ready by 8:20 the next morning. Upon my arrival I was told that my wheel cover was broken while my car was being serviced and that I should purchase replacements and I would be reimbursed. The service manager gave me his card in case I had any problems with being reimbursed. I havent purchased any new covers yet but Im sure I wont have a problem getting my money back.

Denise H.
Oxon Hill, MD
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Sean
My Service Representative is Sean. He is always polite, professional and knows the business. Whenever I come for service I always look for Sean because I know he will take good care of me and my car. Customer service is very important and Sean gives his best every time I come by. When Sean is not there I am disappointed but I still trust I will only receive the best at this particular location.

Thank you for giving us a great rating and for recommending our business to other potential customers. We are sure our entire staff here at Hyundai enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your experience. See you again soon!

TD
Thomas D.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/19/2018 Category: Service
A really great place with a really great staff
The service department continues to exceed all my expectations and I am really happy with customer service and my car.

AT
Akia T.
Capitol Heights, MD
Always a pleasant visit
Always receive excellent service at this location. the reps are very patient and willing to explain anything i may not understand. they even do their best to help you out when an unexpected expense may come up during ur car service. And ive never been there for an extended amount of time for any particular service. and if i am, they let me known immediately.