Overall Rating 4.1772186/5Overall Rating 4.1772186/5Overall Rating 4.1772186/5Overall Rating 4.1772186/5rating 4.1772186
Overall Rating 2.24051/5Overall Rating 2.24051/5rating 2.24051rating 2.24051rating 2.24051

04/21/2019 Category: Service
Will was very pleasant and funny. He made my experience very smooth. Every time I go he lets me know exactly what I needed to get done for my car from importance to least important.

Lenora B.
Good customer support
I received great customer service.

ER

FS
Fitzroy S.
Bryantown, MD
excellent service staff
My service Adviser Will Bishop is outstanding. He cares for Pohanka Hyundai, he cares for the customer and he cares for the vehicle. That is an unbeatable customer service formula.

Thanks

Brandywine, MD
Good workmanship
They do good work, convenient hours and good customer service.

?
Great location 👍

HM
Hazel M.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Best Experience
I always go to the Pohanka Hyundai in Ritchie Station Court for my vehicle service and maintenance. This particular time was the best experience Ive ever had. Will was able to answer all my questions and even came to breakdown costs and reasoning for the issues related to my car. He didn't allow any servicing to happen before explaining the cost and why it was needed and then getting approval from me. THIS WAS THE BEST EXPERIENCE.
ASIA L C., Customer Service Liaison from Pohanka Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Will appreciate your positive feedback about our business. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. We here at Hyundai look forward to seeing you again.

If for any reason you feel as though the customer service you received was unsatisfactory, please reach out to me directly and I will be more than happy to assist in resolving the issue.

Fort Washington, MD
10,000 mile check up and recall
I was disappointed when I entered the facility to check in with the service advisor. I am a senior, walking with
a cane and as I approached the advisor, he told me "I'll be with you shortly". So I stood back by the window & I had to wait about 30 minutes before he called me forward to be checked in. There was a quite a few people waiting to be checked out .
However, from that point on everything was fine and I am very pleased with the service.

Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate the opportunity to serve you at Pohanka Hyundai and look forward to seeing you again soon.

JN
Jacob N.
Silver Spring, MD
04/17/2019 Category: Service
My service person was very polite,kept me abreast of progress on my car.

Thank you for giving us a great rating and for recommending our business to other potential customers. We are sure Sean and our entire staff here at Hyundai enjoyed catering to your needs. See you again soon!

Carl H.
Capitol Heights, MD
Customer service

CT
Calvin T.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Knowledge of service advisor and comfort of waiting area
The overall experience was pleasant and service completed in a timely manner. Sean was very helpful in providing all of my needs.

Rachel B.
District Heights, MD
Tire repair
Went early for a tire repair, no appointment . Not only did they repair my tire they washed my car too! In and out in less than an hour. Great service.

We appreciate your positive feedback about our business. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. We here at Hyundai look forward to seeing you again.

Doris B.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
I was waited on as soon as drove up and was out within an hour and half

Marquita R.
Greater Landover, MD
04/17/2019 Category: Service
I love the great customer service I received for my recall.
Nothing but the best service!

Capitol Heights, MD
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Good Service
Only place I take both of my Hyundais for service. Always good and quick service.

1.)   Thank you for your review and for choosing Pohanka for your service. I’m happy that you enjoyed your service and we here at Hyundai will be looking forward to having you again as a guest at our business.

ES
Elton S.
Clinton, MD
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Sensational Customer Service
I recently had my car serviced and the service that I received was five star ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and my service representative was phenomenal on so many levels. My representative gave me updates on every stage of my service experience and told me what I needed to have serviced on my next visit. Also, the facilities was clean. I was thoroughly pleased with my entire service experience. Kudos to the entire staff of Pohanka Hyundai of Capital Heights.

Suitland, MD
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Service is good, customer service people are nice and very knowledgeable.
ASIA L C., Customer Service Liaison from Pohanka Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

SY
Segun Y.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Always available
I was there on a busy day and still got my car done.

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating. We truly appreciate the opportunity to serve you at Pohanka Hyundai and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Maya M.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Jackie did great!
I was all over the place with figuring out what I wanted vs what I needed done to my car and Jackie in service was more than patient with me ! She answered all my questions promptly & she was very knowledgeable.

Thank you for your review and for choosing Pohanka for your service. Jackie is very happy that you enjoyed your service and we here at Hyundai will be looking forward to having you again as a guest at our business.