Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 4.1447341/5Overall Rating 4.1447341/5Overall Rating 4.1447341/5Overall Rating 4.1447341/5rating 4.1447341
Overall Rating 2.23684/5Overall Rating 2.23684/5rating 2.23684rating 2.23684rating 2.23684

Efficient
The service I recieved was good.

Denice B.
Denice Buckner
John the service technician was really great. He handled my repair with great care and kept me in formed

BN
Brian N.
Waldorf, MD
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Quality service quickly
I dropped into Pohanka on a Sunday AM without an appointment. The Service Rep actually verified the cost of the estimate. They took me immediately and the car was finished in a little over an hour. Zero surprises, as usual.

FW
Felicia W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer Service
Customer service and the notifications they send timing your service

MA
Michell A.
Suitland, MD
Friendly knowledgeable staff
Cashier was a very pleasant lady . She make the service center a good experience

DT
Doris T.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tires rotation
Sean did and outstanding job in taking care of me while my car was being services. I very upset that my car is not riding the same way it was when i came in to get oil change and tires rotation. Also, as I was leaving out the door to get in my car I was approach by one of your Sales Consultant asking me questions about my car (did I know about the recall on my car) and trying to sell me a new car he went so far as to bring I guess his boss out to my car telling me Hyundal was in need of my 2012 car and they would give me top dollars for my car and put me in a 2019, that did not set well with me at all. I'm a very unhappy customer at this time I have never brought my car in for services and left with something wrong with it. Since my tires rotation when I drive my car feel like its shaking and a pull my car was driving fine when i came in on Tuesday. I feel like someone did something to my car trying to force me in getting a new car. I purchase my car in 2011 and never been approached by a sales consultant until Tuesday as i was leaving. This matter need to be taken care of. Very Unhappy Customer!

James G.
District Heights, MD
02/14/2019 Category: Service
My regularly schedule maintenance service was as usual a very good experience. I was promptly recognized and scheduled for the conduct of the maintenance by the Service Representative. She was very pleasant and professional. In addition to the regular scheduled maintenance, I required the replacement of the right front wheel tire due to having run over a curb thereby damaging the tire. She explained the warranty associated with the replacement tire in simple understandable terms. The overall completion of the service was done in a reasonable time. I have not so far had a bad service experience with Pohanka Hyundai.

Micheline R.
Fort Washington, MD
My oil change
Everything went well and John was very attentive

My oil change
Oil change cost more than another Hyundai location I previously received service from and it took longer. John was great tho!
ASIA L C., Customer Service Liaison from Pohanka Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us here at Pohanka Hyundai and expressing your concerns. We are happy to hear that your service advisor took great care of you while you were here. Please take the time to rescore this survey on how you felt the dealership appropriately took care of your concerns. Thank you again!

If for any reason you feel as though the customer service you received was unsatisfactory, please reach out to me directly and I will be more than happy to assist in resolving the issue.

RL
Ronald L.
Oxon Hill, MD
2013 Hyundai Veloster
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Sean has a great attitude and his is very tentative to one needs. He explains what needs to be done and he let you decided if want the work to be done.
My car was serviced in a timely manner and I was satisfied with the work. Service rep explained all that needed to be done before and after the service. Pleasant experience during this visit.
ASIA L C., Customer Service Liaison from Pohanka Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

We appreciate your positive feedback about our business. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. We here at Hyundai look forward to seeing you again.

BW
Brenda W.
Easy to understand
Outstanding

Thank you for your review and for choosing Pohanka for your service. I’m happy that you enjoyed your service and we here at Hyundai will be looking forward to having you again as a guest at our business.

02/13/2019 Category: Service
I expected better customer serive.
I wasn't sure if all the items for my 5000 mile service was completed and a problem that I was having with my seat could not be taken care of that day because the tech called out. It was snowing when I left the delearship

Ricky B.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
From the checkin to the wait to cashing out the service from all involved were five star? Great experience made it easier to pay for the service. I will for sure be back.

Thank you for your wonderful 5 star rating, we truly appreciate your business, and we’re grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. Please don’t hesitate to call us for any reason regarding your service. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come.

Clinton, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
A1Service
From the time I walked in the door until I walked out, I received top of the line service. Technicians were courteous and efficient. All questions were answered, and I was regularly informed of the status of the maintenance.

Thank you for giving us a great rating and for recommending our business to other potential customers. We are sure our entire staff here at Hyundai enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your experience. See you again soon!

BN
Ben N.
Largo, MD
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly and competent service

TL
Tina L.
Friendlyness
The workers there are very friendly and helpful.

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our business to other potential customers. We are sure our entire staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your experience. See you again soon!

Chyrlette C.
Amazing service!!
Dmitri was very helpful and knowledgeable not only about my car but about pricing and what service would be best for me.
ASIA L C., Customer Service Liaison from Pohanka Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

TR
Teresita R.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Pohanka Service
Overall satisfactory

Hyattsville, MD
Satisfied/Disappointed
Will Bishop was attentive and the wait time was okay. However, I’m disappointed with the service that was performed on my car. I’m not sure if what I paid for was performed. Will address my concern and had the issue corrected which was brought to his attention, but I wonder if all of the other services was performed by the technician. Most likely I will bring my car back here to be serviced but I will double check to make sure all services was performed.

Thank you for providing your feedback. We appreciate the time you have taken and will actively use it to improve our services to you. We would like to invite you back to our business for your next service in an effort to supply you with more efficiency and positive end result. If you feel as though the services you paid for were not serviced correctly, bring it to our attention and we will take care of it, no problem! Thanks for your trust and being a loyal customer here at Pohanka Hyundai!

02/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent and fast service, knowledgable and very curiosity staff.

Deloris B.
Customer service
They staff was very informative and friendly. They kept you abreast as to how the service you requested on your car was going.