Overall Rating 4.3529388/5Overall Rating 4.3529388/5Overall Rating 4.3529388/5Overall Rating 4.3529388/5rating 4.3529388
Overall Rating 2.38235/5Overall Rating 2.38235/5rating 2.38235rating 2.38235rating 2.38235

Millsboro, DE
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Stellar Customer Service
No appointment necessary and customer service and service exceeded expectations.

Georgetown, DE
2012 Hyundai Azera
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Getting my car serviced at Pohanka Hyundai was a pleasant experience. The service representatives were friendly and professional, there was a comfortable place to wait with drinks and snacks available free of charge, and my vehicle was given a complimentary car wash. I particularly appreciated the multi-point inspection to let me know of any concerns with the vehicle.

Roger B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
service visit
My wait was longer than expected but I kept watch for when my car was done. There were 2 other customers in the waiting room before I arrived, and they too were there along time. They both went to ask when their car would be finished, and they were already finished and parked on the side, only they were not notified their cars were finished. They could of left earlier if so, which is why I kept watch for my vechicle.
Shannan P. from Pohanka Hyundai of Salisbury

Thank you for providing us with feedback.

Jonmaria H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Personal service
The staff at Pohanka Hyundai are courteous and friendly. The associate who assisted me was very thorough in explaining my car’s needs. The printed materials are also very useful and appreciated. I feel a little safer driving away from Pohanka service department rather than a chain service bay. Thank You

WL
Warren L.
Bridgeville, DE
Good reliable service
After oil change, NO oil drips on garage floor. That's how I rate an oil change.

Berlin, MD
05/15/2018 Category: Service
People are great and the service is outstanding

David R.
Milford, DE
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
My Service Experience
Every time I take my vehicle in for service, the service Representative Austin greets me with a smile and take good care of me.

Santa Fe
Always giving excellent, friendly customer service.

MK

LT
Lynn T.
Delmar, DE
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Speed and efficiency of service departmnent
na

SA
Sharon A.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Job
The way people talks to you taking their time to explain what they did to the car. Let me know that I did a call back on my car and they fix it. Ask me do I want them to wash mu car and they did. Look into any other problems that I might have. They check it out and gix the problem that. I had.

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/12/2018 Category: Service
ROUTINE MAINTENANCE
THE SERVICE PERFORMED ON THIS VISIT WAS FOR AN OIL CHANGE AND FILTER, PLUS COMPLIMENTARY INSPECTION.
IT WAS COMPLETED IN TIMELY FASHION, AS I HAVE COME TO EXPECT.

CL
Charles L.
Millville, DE
2013 Hyundai Veloster
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Never a long wait.
Love the no appointment feature of the service department. Just show up and have the work done. That's great!

NH
Nancy H.
Bethany Beach, DE
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Friendly and efficient personnel
Everything went smoothly very pleased

BF
Barry F.
Selbyville, DE
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great service at Pohanka Hyundai of Salisbury
My recent service visit was a great experience. I called the day before and talked to Dale, the service manager. He seemed to go out of his way to help me with my vehicle problem. When I showed up for service the following day, their was no waiting and Austin, the service advisor met me in the parking lot and took care of me immediately. I also felt that Austin went out of his way to help me. When the mechanic couldn't duplicate my vehicle problem, he made a phone call to a Hyundai vehicle expert to find another solution to my air conditioning problem. I was very pleased with my visit and the way I was treated and I will be back again for service. Thank you Dale and Austin.

Ronald C.
Horntown, VA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Haveing what we want
I only had a choice of two vehicles( I got o e that I was not I treated in. But all in all I totally am 110%happy with my choice. I couldn't be any happier. That you and we will be back. ♡♡♡♡♡

SR
Susan R.
Hebron, MD
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Finally!
After taking my car in 7 times to repair the air conditioning it was finally discovered that there was a defective part underneath the dashboard. Unfortunately the dashboard wasn't put back correctly and is now back in the shop. The Service Manager was very nice and kept me posted as to the status of the repair.

WT
Willie T.
05/10/2018 Category: Service
great service job. done in timely manner.

BD
Barbara D.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Austin is very knowledgeable and friendly.

Millsboro, DE
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Always prompt and courteous, have no desire to take my car anywhere else.