Poirier's Service Center

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Debbie C. on 10/13/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Honesty is the Best Policy"
I wanted to thank the fellas at Poirers for being honest. I had a nail in my tire..brought it in today to get patched and the mechanic came back after inspecting it..to say that it didn't penetrate the tire.
I know it's only a small repair..but it proved once again to me that they are stand up people.( some thing disappearing in our Society)
So thanks fellas
Review Created: 10/13/2017 11:33 AM
Buddy H. on 01/22/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great Mechanic and Honest!"
Our family has been using the services of Poirier's Service Center for many years now and have never been disappointed! The professional and polite service along with the honest and good pricing rates makes this location a gem in the middle of Broward County. Finding a Good mechanic is hard, but finding a Great mechanic is a Rare & Huge Blessing! Mr. Poirier should be very proud!
Service Date: 01/20/2017
Review Created: 01/22/2017 02:37 PM
Eric (Rick) M. on 09/27/2015
"They do outstanding work"
Got the "old beater" running like new again. Good work troops!
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 09/25/2015
Review Created: 09/27/2015 10:17 AM
Richard G. on 09/26/2015
"#1 in service!"
Always professional and yet personable!
Vehicle: Buick Park Avenue
Service Date: 09/25/2015
Review Created: 09/26/2015 02:55 AM
Jim G. on 09/19/2015
"Honest and Personable"
They aren't pushy. They provide a lot of information and are honest with what can wait and what might be essential to do or to plan to do soon.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 09/18/2015
Review Created: 09/19/2015 06:15 AM
Ken P., owner at Poirier's Service Center responded on 09/21/2015

Thank you so much for taking time to review us. we will continue to work hard to be the very best we can be.

John M. on 09/17/2015
"John Martin"
Very efficient, reasonable, courteous and quick, who could ask for more
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 09/16/2015
Review Created: 09/17/2015 08:51 AM
Ken P., owner at Poirier's Service Center responded on 09/17/2015

Hi and thanks for the great review we do work hard to be the very best we can be.

Shane M. on 09/17/2015
"CAR REPAIR"
ONCE AGAIN POIRIERS DID AN AWESOME JOB. MY SON HAD A SMALL ACCIDENT AND THE CAR WAS MAKING AN AWFUL NOISE, DAVE WAS SO HELPFUL AND KIND AND THE CAR NOW DRIVES LIKE A DREAM!!!!! THE ONLY CAR REPAIR SHOP WE USE.
Vehicle: Mazda Tribute
Service Date: 09/15/2015
Review Created: 09/17/2015 06:11 AM
Ken P., owner at Poirier's Service Center responded on 09/17/2015

Thank you taking time to review us, i'm glad dave could be so helpful.

Dennis D. on 09/13/2015
"Another excellent seervice & repair"
As always Poirier's went above and beyond! can't thank you guys enough!!
Vehicle: Volvo S40
Service Date: 09/11/2015
Review Created: 09/13/2015 10:11 AM
Ken P., owner at Poirier's Service Center responded on 09/14/2015

Thank you for the great review, sorry I missed seeing you this trip.

Betty F. on 09/06/2015
"A level of trust that is hard to find!"
Poirer's is a cut above everyone else! I don't have to worry about getting taken advantage of as I always have at other car dealers. Poiriers is ALWAYS honest! I cannot tell you how nice it is to be able to rely on them, knowing I am going to get the best work done. And they are SO helpful! Five stars is not enough.
Vehicle: Saturn Vue
Service Date: 09/04/2015
Review Created: 09/06/2015 08:35 PM
Ken P., owner at Poirier's Service Center responded on 09/08/2015

Wow thank you so much for the great review we work hard to be the very best we can be and we will continue to do just that. thanks again

Theo C. on 08/26/2015
"Great service"
I had a dead battery, I was in and out in less than 15 minutes.
Great service and friendly staff.
Vehicle: Pontiac Firebird
Service Date: 08/24/2015
Review Created: 08/26/2015 02:21 PM
Ken P., owner at Poirier's Service Center responded on 08/28/2015

Thanks for taking time to review us, we will continue to work hard to be the very best.

Kathy A. on 08/26/2015
"Runs Better Than Ever"
The work done made the Jeep run better than it ever has since we purchased it; 6 years ago.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 08/17/2015
Review Created: 08/26/2015 07:47 AM
Ken P., owner at Poirier's Service Center responded on 08/26/2015

thank you Kathy for the great review I'm glade it all worked out and the jeep is working good.  thanks again .

Kathy F. on 08/24/2015
"Fantastic People and Workmanship"
As always, Poirier's Service Center never fails to impress. The wonderful mechanics who work there are amazing, helpful, and kind. They not only do the repair, but also check your car out thoroughly for any other issues. Poirier's Service Center gives fair estimates and guarantees. We have been doing business together for many years and they have always gone above and beyond. Excellent auto repair shop! Your loyal customers, Kathy and daughter Nicole.
Vehicle: Ford Crown Victoria
Service Date: 08/21/2015
Review Created: 08/24/2015 08:34 AM
Ken P., owner at Poirier's Service Center responded on 08/24/2015

Thank you very much for this great review we will continue towork very hard to be the best service center around, thanks for being such great customers and friends over the years.

Lynn W. on 08/20/2015
"Routine Maintenance"
A service center I know I can trust.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 08/18/2015
Review Created: 08/20/2015 07:51 AM
Ken P., owner at Poirier's Service Center responded on 08/20/2015

Thank you Lynn for the great review, it's always great to see you.

Allison F. on 08/13/2015
"Great Customer Service!"
I was in a jam with my vehicle one morning, and didn't know where to go. I just happened to drive by so I stopped in to try and get some help. The customer service was excellent! I immediately felt like a valued customer. The service was great, and they didn't try and hassle me with unnecessary repairs. They've got a loyal customer in me!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 08/11/2015
Review Created: 08/13/2015 03:33 AM
Ken P., owner at Poirier's Service Center responded on 08/13/2015

Thank you for taking time to review us, we are greatful. we will always do are very best to serve you.  thanks again.

Kathy A. on 08/07/2015
"REAL MECHANICS"
Not salesman. They do what must be done at a fair price and nothing more other than give you a list of things you may want to consider in the near future, if needed.
Vehicle: Kia Sedona
Service Date: 08/05/2015
Review Created: 08/07/2015 07:23 AM
Ken P., owner at Poirier's Service Center responded on 08/07/2015

Thank you very much for the review and for going the extra mile and reviewing us on Google.

Jim K. on 08/04/2015
"Excellent as usual"
After a weeks vacation the shop was jammed full but they managed to service my Acura before I took off on a long trip. Great job as usual.
Vehicle: Acura 3.2CL
Service Date: 08/04/2015
Review Created: 08/04/2015 08:22 PM
Ken P., owner at Poirier's Service Center responded on 08/05/2015

Thanks again for the review, have a safe trip .

Frank M. on 07/27/2015
"Great dependable service"
Have used Poiriers exclusively for over 15 years. Great dependable service.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 07/21/2015
Review Created: 07/27/2015 01:49 AM
Ken P., owner at Poirier's Service Center responded on 08/03/2015

Thanks for taking time to review us. I hope you have a great day.

J S. on 07/26/2015
"Clean facility, quality people ,quality work and fair prices. What more can one say but Thank you!"
I am soooo sorry your too many mile away from N/W Boca.
Congratulations on your renovation. As always, Yours in CHRIST. Joel & Maureen
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 07/24/2015
Review Created: 07/26/2015 05:17 PM
Ken P., owner at Poirier's Service Center responded on 08/03/2015

Thank you for the great review, we will continue to work hard to the very best.

William F. on 07/22/2015
"Quick reliable service!"
My recent encounter with Poirier's Service Center was a painless one. There was absolutely no up selling involved and I was actually offered a free fuel system inspection at a later date. My vehicle is 15 years old and i can appreciate the consideration. The service overall was less expensive compared to nearby service centers. The staff was absolutely on point. I recommend this to anyone!
Vehicle: Mercury Cougar
Service Date: 07/20/2015
Review Created: 07/22/2015 12:24 PM
Ken P., owner at Poirier's Service Center responded on 07/22/2015

Thank you so much for the great review, it realy helps for others to see how we have worked with you. have a great day.

Andrea L. on 07/21/2015
"Always Great Service"
After purchasing a new car i had been going to the dealership for routine maintenance, in which i always received terrible service and pricing. I returned to Poiriers for an oil change and they took great care of me. Gave me a great quote for additional work. Always honest, great quality and affordable.
Vehicle: Mazda CX-7
Service Date: 07/20/2015
Review Created: 07/21/2015 06:38 AM
Ken P., owner at Poirier's Service Center responded on 07/22/2015

Thank you for the vote of confidence in us we know you can get service at a lot of different places, we will work hard to keep you coming to Poirier's.  Thanks for the great review.