Poirier's Service Center

Latest Review about 1 year ago

Debbie C.
10/13/2017
Honesty is the Best Policy
I wanted to thank the fellas at Poirers for being honest. I had a nail in my tire..brought it in today to get patched and the mechanic came back after inspecting it..to say that it didn't penetrate the tire.
I know it's only a small repair..but it proved once again to me that they are stand up people.( some thing disappearing in our Society)
So thanks fellas

Buddy H.
01/22/2017
Great Mechanic and Honest!
Our family has been using the services of Poirier's Service Center for many years now and have never been disappointed! The professional and polite service along with the honest and good pricing rates makes this location a gem in the middle of Broward County. Finding a Good mechanic is hard, but finding a Great mechanic is a Rare & Huge Blessing! Mr. Poirier should be very proud!

EM
Eric (Rick) M.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
09/27/2015
They do outstanding work
Got the "old beater" running like new again. Good work troops!

Richard G.
Margate, FL
Buick Park Avenue
09/26/2015
#1 in service!
Always professional and yet personable!

Jim G.
09/19/2015
Honest and Personable
They aren't pushy. They provide a lot of information and are honest with what can wait and what might be essential to do or to plan to do soon.
Ken P., owner from Poirier's Service Center responded on 09/21/2015

Thank you so much for taking time to review us. we will continue to work hard to be the very best we can be.

John M.
09/17/2015
John Martin
Very efficient, reasonable, courteous and quick, who could ask for more
Ken P., owner from Poirier's Service Center responded on 09/17/2015

Hi and thanks for the great review we do work hard to be the very best we can be.

Shane M.
Mazda Tribute
09/17/2015
CAR REPAIR
ONCE AGAIN POIRIERS DID AN AWESOME JOB. MY SON HAD A SMALL ACCIDENT AND THE CAR WAS MAKING AN AWFUL NOISE, DAVE WAS SO HELPFUL AND KIND AND THE CAR NOW DRIVES LIKE A DREAM!!!!! THE ONLY CAR REPAIR SHOP WE USE.
Ken P., owner from Poirier's Service Center responded on 09/17/2015

Thank you taking time to review us, i'm glad dave could be so helpful.

Dennis D.
Davie, FL
Volvo S40
09/13/2015
Another excellent seervice & repair
As always Poirier's went above and beyond! can't thank you guys enough!!
Ken P., owner from Poirier's Service Center responded on 09/14/2015

Thank you for the great review, sorry I missed seeing you this trip.

BF
Betty F.
Saturn Vue
09/06/2015
A level of trust that is hard to find!
Poirer's is a cut above everyone else! I don't have to worry about getting taken advantage of as I always have at other car dealers. Poiriers is ALWAYS honest! I cannot tell you how nice it is to be able to rely on them, knowing I am going to get the best work done. And they are SO helpful! Five stars is not enough.
Ken P., owner from Poirier's Service Center responded on 09/08/2015

Wow thank you so much for the great review we work hard to be the very best we can be and we will continue to do just that. thanks again

TC
Theo C.
Hollywood, FL
Pontiac Firebird
08/26/2015
I had a dead battery, I was in and out in less than 15 minutes.
Great service and friendly staff.
Ken P., owner from Poirier's Service Center responded on 08/28/2015

Thanks for taking time to review us, we will continue to work hard to be the very best.

KA
Kathy A.
08/26/2015
Runs Better Than Ever
The work done made the Jeep run better than it ever has since we purchased it; 6 years ago.
Ken P., owner from Poirier's Service Center responded on 08/26/2015

thank you Kathy for the great review I'm glade it all worked out and the jeep is working good.  thanks again .

KF
Kathy F.
Ford Crown Victoria
08/24/2015
Fantastic People and Workmanship
As always, Poirier's Service Center never fails to impress. The wonderful mechanics who work there are amazing, helpful, and kind. They not only do the repair, but also check your car out thoroughly for any other issues. Poirier's Service Center gives fair estimates and guarantees. We have been doing business together for many years and they have always gone above and beyond. Excellent auto repair shop! Your loyal customers, Kathy and daughter Nicole.
Ken P., owner from Poirier's Service Center responded on 08/24/2015

Thank you very much for this great review we will continue towork very hard to be the best service center around, thanks for being such great customers and friends over the years.

LW
Lynn W.
Deerfield Beach, FL
08/20/2015
Routine Maintenance
A service center I know I can trust.
Ken P., owner from Poirier's Service Center responded on 08/20/2015

Thank you Lynn for the great review, it's always great to see you.

AF
Allison F.
08/13/2015
Great Customer Service!
I was in a jam with my vehicle one morning, and didn't know where to go. I just happened to drive by so I stopped in to try and get some help. The customer service was excellent! I immediately felt like a valued customer. The service was great, and they didn't try and hassle me with unnecessary repairs. They've got a loyal customer in me!
Ken P., owner from Poirier's Service Center responded on 08/13/2015

Thank you for taking time to review us, we are greatful. we will always do are very best to serve you.  thanks again.

KA
Kathy A.
Kia Sedona
08/07/2015
REAL MECHANICS
Not salesman. They do what must be done at a fair price and nothing more other than give you a list of things you may want to consider in the near future, if needed.
Ken P., owner from Poirier's Service Center responded on 08/07/2015

Thank you very much for the review and for going the extra mile and reviewing us on Google.

Jim K.
Acura 3.2CL
08/04/2015
Excellent as usual
After a weeks vacation the shop was jammed full but they managed to service my Acura before I took off on a long trip. Great job as usual.
Ken P., owner from Poirier's Service Center responded on 08/05/2015

Thanks again for the review, have a safe trip .

FM
Frank M.
07/27/2015
Great dependable service
Have used Poiriers exclusively for over 15 years. Great dependable service.
Ken P., owner from Poirier's Service Center responded on 08/03/2015

Thanks for taking time to review us. I hope you have a great day.

J S.
Boca Raton, FL
07/26/2015
Clean facility, quality people ,quality work and fair prices. What more can one say but Thank you!
I am soooo sorry your too many mile away from N/W Boca.
Congratulations on your renovation. As always, Yours in CHRIST. Joel & Maureen
Ken P., owner from Poirier's Service Center responded on 08/03/2015

Thank you for the great review, we will continue to work hard to the very best.

WF
William F.
Mercury Cougar
07/22/2015
Quick reliable service!
My recent encounter with Poirier's Service Center was a painless one. There was absolutely no up selling involved and I was actually offered a free fuel system inspection at a later date. My vehicle is 15 years old and i can appreciate the consideration. The service overall was less expensive compared to nearby service centers. The staff was absolutely on point. I recommend this to anyone!
Ken P., owner from Poirier's Service Center responded on 07/22/2015

Thank you so much for the great review, it realy helps for others to see how we have worked with you. have a great day.

AL
Andrea L.
Mazda CX-7
07/21/2015
Always Great Service
After purchasing a new car i had been going to the dealership for routine maintenance, in which i always received terrible service and pricing. I returned to Poiriers for an oil change and they took great care of me. Gave me a great quote for additional work. Always honest, great quality and affordable.
Ken P., owner from Poirier's Service Center responded on 07/22/2015

Thank you for the vote of confidence in us we know you can get service at a lot of different places, we will work hard to keep you coming to Poirier's.  Thanks for the great review.