BR
Brandi R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/03/2020
Dave and Alisha
Customer service top notch. David is super friendly and really cares about his customers. He is extremely knowledgeable about manual transmission cars.

Ralph C.
08/28/2020
Outstanding service
Couldn’t find a repair shop in Avon who would do a timing chain replacement on a F150 With all Ford OEM parts and all the other components that needed replacement when my son recommended PowerTrain Automotive.I drove 36 miles for the repairs and WOW I found the perfect shop to do all my auto repair needs. Truck runs like NEW! You won’t be disappointed. Dave thanks for a job well done.

Joyce M.
Nissan Rogue
08/26/2020
Always honest and friendly. Highly recommended

Lisa B.
Euclid, OH
Chevrolet HHR
07/31/2020
Great quick service
Powertrain is great whether we need standard maintenance or emergency repair. We had a flat tire that needed to be replaced. They called us quickly with a quote and gave the estimated timeframe for the repair. The car was ready early, which was great. I love that they are upfront, honest and fair with costs.

WA
William A.
HUMMER H2
07/21/2020
Very professional. Always taken good care of when I need any type of service to my vehicles. Highly recommend to anyone who wants fair and quality work done.

NB
Norbert B.
Painesville, OH
07/19/2020
Excellent job
Dave did an excellent job showing the cause of the problem and likelihood of it reoccurring.

Wickliffe, OH
Mitsubishi Eclipse
07/17/2020
Alisha
Alisha is the first person you talk to. She covers every detail and follows up with estimates quickly. Highly recommend Powertrain.

PL
Patrick L.
Wickliffe, OH
Honda Accord Sedan
07/14/2020
Great job - quick easy and thorough
Dropped off in morning for oil change done before 10 AM
Did a complete check and talked about next time what will be needed.
Polite fair and really great with people.

PA
Pete A.
Willoughby, OH
07/09/2020
Honest work with integrity
Dave and his staff at Powertrain do the job right and make every effort to help you keep your vehicle in the best running shape possible for the money you can spend.

Mike M.
07/02/2020
Great work!
Wonderful work and customer service !

Janet T.
Willowick, OH
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Janet said that they did what needed to be done in a timely manner. They explained everything to her throughout the process and they're an honest business.

JI
Jen I.
Akron, OH
06/26/2020
Above and Beyond
David knows his stuff. He didn't treat me like a dumb girl that so many mechanics will do. I went in for a new clutch and ball joints, ended up with a fixed exhaust and an oil change also for not much more than my original quote. He made sure I knew how unsafe my car was to drive and informed me of the dangers before repairing. I'll take my car back there anytime.

Jeep Commander
06/17/2020
Customer service
Great customer service and repair

NP
Norman P.
Euclid, OH
06/17/2020
Very nice shop
My first time @ powertrain auto and the secretary was very nice, not to mention Dave the owner very knowledgeable about his job, I will recommend him to my family and friends thanks a million

Mentor, OH
06/10/2020
Honest and knowledgeable
I brought my car in for routine oil change and the recommended mileage tire rotation. David did the oil change but said my tires were wearing perfectly, so no need for a rotation. Saved me some money!