LD
Lillian D.
Willoughby, OH
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Lillian said they did really good work.

Wickliffe, OH
INFINITI G37 Coupe
10/14/2019
From start to finish, the place was the best
Highly recommend it

N
Nicole
Buick Lucerne
09/13/2019
I dropped my car off on Wed at 4 and it was fixed in less than 24 hours. Great people, great service, at a great price, you can’t beat that! I will back again!

Chuck H.
Painesville, OH
GMC Canyon
09/05/2019
Not Just An Oil Change
I've been a regular customer of Dave's since he opened his doors years ago. When my vehicles were old I was a more frequent customer but now (knock on wood) with newer vehicles it's pretty much an oil change and tire rotation as needed. I trust Dave, he's always been honest and fair. If something is needed he lets me know and if all looks good he shares that too. That's all you can ask from your auto care facility and that's what you'll find here.

MIKE B.
Cleveland, OH
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/21/2019
Great place
Very professional staff. Rapid response and excellent mechanics. I've been there several times and will continue to go there.

MK
Maria K.
Honda Civic Si
08/09/2019
Excellent Service!
It's always what they quote me and it's repaired right. In the 12 years I've been going to Powertrain I have never had to take my cars back. Never!

Susan W.
08/04/2019
Powertrain dependability and high integrity with every repair.
Car repairs done right. Reasonable pricing for parts and labor.

MK
Maria K.
07/26/2019
Honest, reliable and repaired right every time!
I have been with Powertrain for over ten years. David has kept my vehicles running. He's professional, knowledeable and honest!

F
Frank
Cadillac Eldorado
07/23/2019
I'll give $300.00 for your car.
My 1997 Cadillac broke down on I-75 South of Findlay, Ohio. The temperature gauge suddenly shot up way past the melting point of aluminium and I immediately turned off the engine and quickly drifted to the side of road. I called Triple A and was towed to a service station in Findlay where I was told the engine was shot. They could try to fix it by putting block sealer in the radiator but the chance was slim to none I would ever make it back home to Tallahassee, Florida. " However, I'll give you 300 bucks for the car." I said "let me think about that." I hadn't had the car but a month or so and I felt bad as my investment in the car was lost. At the time I seriously considered the offer. When I returned to Tallahassee I searched the Web and found "Cadillac Northstar Performance" where I soon learned about the SureGrip Head Stud Kit procedure that could fix my engine. The fact that the engine could actually be fixed was inspirational. I clicked on the "Find a Qualified Northstar Repair Shop" icon and searched the list of qualified shops that could do the work required to get my Cadillac back on the road. I was in luck as "Powertrain Automotive", in Wickliffe was just a little over a hundred miles away Findlay. I called Powertrain and told them of my problem. They said we can fix it. From the information on their Website and customer testimonials provided I believed they could do the job right. So I had the car towed to the Powertrain shop. My car is now repaired and running like it should after having a "SureGrip Head Stud Kit" was installed by Powertrain. I very happy that my Cadillac could be saved from the recycling chopping block as it is a true classic as I get comments everywhere I have been or stopped and I have only had the car back on the road and driving it for three days. Everyone's situation is different however, if you like your Cadillac and it has head gasket problems, and as I understand they all do at some point, and you want it repaired by a top notch shop I would strongly recommend you have the work done at Powertrain Automotive.

DZ
David Z.
Mentor, OH
Mazda CX-5
07/22/2019 Category: Service
David said the owner goes out of his way to take care of him.

LH
Laurie H.
Concord, OH
07/19/2019
Awesome job as usual !
Thanks for everything you do for me and my family. You guys do a great job keeping all 4 of our cars running. Love the reminder texts too

BL
Bob L.
Wickliffe, OH
07/16/2019
Once again, the prompt, courteous, and professional service provided by Dave and staff at Powertrain are unsurpassed!! Great advice, and repairs what is necessary and keeps you appraised with possible upcoming repairs that may be necessary at later dates. Honest work at fair prices!! Thanks Dave!

Wiloughby Hls, OH
07/13/2019
Trustworthy, and close to home

Lisa B.
Dodge Durango
07/12/2019
Friendly and honest
It feels good to support a great local small business that puts quality and personal reputation into your vehicle and your safety. Powertrain staff is honest and fair with repairs. They are upfront about costs and alternatives; we never have that feeling like someone is fishing for extra money.

Ruthann B.
Painesville, OH
Chevrolet Aveo
07/03/2019
Another great job on my car. So happy every time Dave finds out whats wrong
Another well done job

SJ
Sherri J.
Geneva, OH
Kia Sedona
07/02/2019
Always fair
Dave is great with letting you know well in advance when things will be needed. On a tight budget that's appreciated. Always safe with powertrain

Avon, OH

Maple Heights, OH
Cadillac DeVille
06/28/2019
Northstar engine headbolt replacement
Whelp...I had to bring my Northstar vehicle in to get the head bolts replaced. I have done all the research on my end and know that the solution Dave uses is the best (from what I have read). Dave kept me informed of any recommended repairs while the engine was broken down and out of the vehicle to save some money, which I appreciate. So far so good smooth sailing. Dave and his staff of professionals know their stuff and I HIGHLY recommend them. If you want to know anything or are unclear just ask they get you back on track.

Avon, OH
06/06/2019
Incredibly quick turn around on service. The owner is very knowledgeable and friendly.

FS
Fred S.
Ohio
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Fred's wife. She said they are return customers. The business and the mechanic do excellent work.