Latest Review over 6 years ago

Elaine P.
Louisville, KY
10/21/2011
I would recommend
I give PreciseAuto 5 stars even though I've only been there once. They are very nice people, seem quite honest, and they did a good job. I have a second appointment in the works and expect the same service I got the first time. Love the online service where I can track all the work they do on my car. I expect to have a long-term relationship with this business even though I would rather not use them, only in the sense I would rather not have car problems, but that is a dream on another planet, so for the real world, PreciseAuto is 5 stars in my book.

LC
Larry C.
Mt Washington, KY
10/05/2011
This service center performed a tune-up on my Honda CRV - these mechanics did an outstanding job - in terms of time, they were very efficient - great work at a very fair price!!!!!! very informative, very helpful, very friendly, and a very clean business!!!!

James S.
Louisville, KY
09/19/2011
Great work at a fair price!
These guys have replaced my crankshaft pulley and repaired my entire brake system. Each time they were fast, friendly and reliable.