Honda Civic Sedan
02/23/2021
quick service, clear explanations, obvious competence in all respects
This was my first visit to Precision. Since I'm a new car owner, I especially appreciated the extras: test drive after the oil change, suggestions for the future , the friendly, unhurried manner.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 02/24/2021

We are so glad you were happy with our service!Thank you for your review!

Hyundai Santa Fe
02/10/2021
Your car will love you
In addition to regular oil changes, I have had some major work done at Precision. Have always been satisfied and think that Scott has been completely honest in what needs to be done to my car. He does not try to talk you into anything extra. I have complete confidence in work done at Precision.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 02/11/2021

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate your business!

Jessica F.
02/07/2021
Great experience
An honest knowledgeable company that does quality work using quality parts in a timely fashion at a reasonable price! its nice to have a team of mechanics you can actually trust! Very clean and professional atmosphere
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 02/11/2021

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! I am glad we have earned your trust!

01/26/2021
Kind and Gets the job done!
He was very informative, even though I don’t know much about cars, and he finished everything in a very timely manner. Great guy! Recommend to anyone!
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 01/27/2021

Thank you so much for the great review!.We appreciate your business!

AH
Ann H.
Wellington, OH
01/14/2021
Repairs finished in same day.
I am more than satisfied with the maintenance done on my Toyota van. I expected not to get it back until the following day but it was done just before closing the same day. Scott the owner is a friendly guy.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you for your Great review.I am glad we exceeded your expectations!

Russ & Marilyn D.
Chrysler 200
01/06/2021
Excellant care again
We were given an appt. at our convenience and the work was done without delay for the reason we were there. We like the convenience of the 6mos same as cash. We have been return customers for many years. We recommend the care we receive at Precision Auto and the reliability of the mechanics. We are always treated with respect. We depend on the information we receive from the owner. You can't go wrong with Precision Auto.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you for your great review.Im so pleased you have been happy with us for 18yrs!

SF
Steve F.
12/29/2020
A trustworthy place to have your car repaired.
Scott and his crew can be counted on to get the job done right. I had an aftermarket part installed there that failed. When I called, Scott said, "bring it in and we'll make it right." He decided to replace the part with an OEM part and only charged me the difference. Car is fixed and I know that Scott can be trusted. Support your local business. Precision Auto deserves a try.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 12/30/2020

Thanks for your great review.Im glad you are pleased with our service!

Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review!Im glad you felt taken care of appropriatly

GR
Glenn R.
12/09/2020
Great friendly on time service.
Scott and crew are always good. What they say they will do is done when promised. I've used them now for 10 years. Always pleased.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 12/30/2020

Im glad that we have always met your expectations of what an auto repair shop should be.We appreciate your business!

RK
Rebecca K.
Buick Lucerne
12/08/2020
TRUST
My title says it all. I totally trust Scott and employees at Precision Automotive. They won't do unnecessary work. They tell you exactly what needs to be done right now, what can wait and they will keep a close eye on the can wait items. My car runs beautifully and I owe it to Precision Automotive.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you so much for your review and continued business.I appreciate your trust in us!

12/01/2020
New tires put on and balanced.
Great place fantastic customer service. Fantastic staff. Very professional !
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 12/01/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review.I am glad you are happy with our services.

RK
Ron K.
11/24/2020
You were able to get me in pretty quick to get my work done 👍
I was really happy with the service that you provided to me!
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 12/01/2020

Thank you for your Great review Ron.We appreciate your business!

Ralph D.
11/19/2020
Oil change, tire rotation, cabin filter check job
As always, an excellent job, and at a very reasonable price.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 11/19/2020

We appreciate your business.Thank you for the 5 star rating!

NS
Norm S.
Ford Expedition EL
11/15/2020
Mechanic You Can Trust
When you walk in you instantly get the feeling you made the right choice , very clean , and welcoming , the auto techs are very informative and and honest about what needs to be fix and what future problems you may to repair . They had me in and very quickly and gave me a fair price , I would highly recommend them to friends and family. Thank you again !!!
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 11/19/2020

Im glad you felt so good about your choice in using our service.Thank for your kind words

Russ & Marilyn D.
Chrysler 200
11/04/2020
We have been using Precision Auto for years
We have had several cars over the years but always had to purchase used vehicles. Scott has been great helping us to keep the vehicles in top shape. His mechanics check our car out and after addressing the issues, let us know if we need to watch for any problems. He has always been up front with us about the type of service needed and reasonable costs. He goes out of his way to accommodate us whenever we might have an emergency repair. I am so glad to have found a great repair shop so close to home.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 11/05/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review.We have greatly appreciated your business for 17 yrs!

SF
Steve F.
10/30/2020
Always ready to help
Scott is always eager to be of help. His team knows how to diagnose and find the problem. They are competitive in their price and service. It’s great to have such great automotive service in our community.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 11/05/2020

Thank you for your great review.I appreciate you letting us know we are doing things right.Thanks again!