PH
Paul H.
Elyria, OH
02/25/2020
Paul Holland
Great repair experience. Honest dialog with owner. Options given and reviewed before final work is done.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 02/25/2020

We appreciate you as a great customer. Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star review. We are glad you are happy with our auto repair service.

BF
Bryan F.
Nissan Murano
02/18/2020
Good oil change
Got my oil changed. Efficient, good price, friendly.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you for giving us a 5 star rating. We are glad that you are happy with our service. We appreciate your business.

Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate it and are glad you are happy with the our auto repair service. Thanks again

Jeff B.
Ford Flex
02/12/2020
Reasonsble prices, great work and nice people!
Outstanding job! Had my vehicle towed in due to not starting. They checked it out and called me with an estimate in about an hour. It was the starter and alternater. I gave them the go ahead and picked it up the next morning (via a ride from them). They even checked my tires! It's now starting and running like a charm!
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and your kind words. We are glad you are happy with our auto repair service and hope to take care of your vehicle in the future.

WW
William W.
Subaru Legacy
02/11/2020
New Tires and Winterize!
One of my tires were low so I decided I'd better stop in and get it checked. Turned out the nail was too close to the sidewall to patch and I needed a new tire. The tires were getting old anyway, so I decided on a new set. Scott ordered me a set, and installed them in just a matter of hours. The price was excellent, too, but the service was outstanding. Thanks for helping me out of a jam, Scott. See you for my next oil change!
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words and for taking the time to give us a 5 star review. We are glad you are happy with our service. Thanks agan.

Honda Civic Cpe
02/07/2020
auto repair
The repair was done quickly and efficiently. Everyone from the front desk to the shop was pleasant to deal with.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 02/10/2020

Thank  you for taking the time to give us a 5 star review. We appreciate your confidence and kind words.

Dante C.
Elyria, OH
Buick Lucerne
02/05/2020
They do great work..
They do very good work and for us they have always been able to get the
Job done in a timely manner.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate customers like you.

DJ
Doug J.
Amherst, OH
01/24/2020
Excellent care and knowledge
I’ve been taking my vehicles to Scott for about 7 years now. Never felt that I was being scammed. He’s always been upfront with what was needed and the cost of what was being done.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 01/27/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business.

Charles W.
Dodge Charger
01/21/2020
Best place in town
Quick and reliable......my car loves going there
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 01/22/2020

We're happy that your car is happy coming here for auto repair. Thanks for the review.

John B.
01/21/2020
Brakes for F150
Straight forward and honest! Never trying to BS me into needless work!
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 01/21/2020

Mr. Bidlake,
Thank you for your 5 star review and for taking the time to let us know how you viewed our service. We appreciat it.

CJ
Charles J.
Wellington, OH
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Charles said he would recommend this business.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you for your recommendation of our auto repair service. We appreciate  you taking the time for this great review.

AJ
Arvel J.
Greenwich, OH
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Arvel said that they were very compliant and informal.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 01/15/2020

Mr. Johnson,
Thank you for your 5 star review of our auto repair service for your vehicle.

David S.
01/03/2020
Problem fixed, minimal cost
Resolved a vibration issue in the steering. Did the work quickly, and inexpensively. I will be returning for future work.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you Dave, for taking the time to let us know how we are doing and for the great review.

Kipton, OH
12/31/2019
Very clean
They explain what is wrong with your vehicle very well and only fix what's wrong and don't try and push unnecessary repairs like other mechanics do.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 01/03/2020

Thank  you for your kind review. We are glad you felt comfortable with the service you received at our shop and hope that we can help you in the future with your auto repair needs.
Precision Automotive & Performance

CL
Cindra & Paul L.
12/28/2019
Great people, very efficient and friendly, work is excellent
Very friendly, professional service which starts as soon as you walk in the door. Work is finished in a very timely, professional manner, with work to be done being explained before work starts. No work is done that is not needed, unless after an explanation you decide to have it done. A really great place to take your vehicles and know that your vehicle will run smoothly afterward.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you so much for your kind comments and letting us know how we are doing. We appreciate good customers like yourselves.

Steve M.
Wellington, OH
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Steve said Scott always treats him fairly.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you for your comments.