PS
Paul S.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/27/2020
The best service around
Scott runs an honest and fair service center. Diagnosed the problem with my vehicle and had it repaired the same day. I have been taking my vehicles there for years and no complaints

GW
Gerle W.
Columbus, OH
Kia Soul
10/14/2020
Honesty and Integrity
I'm from out of town and my engine seized up and was towed here. The gentleman I worked with was very kind, and didn't even charge me full price for a diagnostic. He was recommended by in Elyria tow truck driver. I would definitely come here again. Thank you for your honesty and transparency
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 10/15/2020

So sorry things did not go well for you and your vehicle but we are pleased to hear that your experience went well with us and we appreciate your review!

BW
Ben W.
Lorain, OH
10/02/2020
Attention to Detail
Scott has taken care of my Street Rod engine management since he built my original engine 16 years ago.It has been running without major issues since until s recent incident that destroyed engine. I have since replaced the old engine with another Scott Klein motor and expect it to be just as reliable as the old one. I believe it will be as Scott’s attention to detail is second none.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 10/15/2020

Thank you Ben for your review and i am sure this increase in horsepower for your hot rod will be alot of fun.

WW
William W.
Buick LaCrosse
09/29/2020
Best place to get your vehicle serviced!
It is so nice to know there is a honest and trustworthy place to get your car serviced. Scott was recommended to me by a friend and I’ve been happy with his service. It’s been two years now. BTW, when I needed tires, he had the best price around. 5 stars!!
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 09/30/2020

Thank you for your great review.We appreciate your business!

SD
Steve D.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/18/2020
No Surprises
I have always known before hand what repairs and services would cost. They were always quite reasonable. Would recommend.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 09/30/2020

Thank you for letting us know how we are doing.We appreciate your 5 start rating!

Mike W.
Wellington, OH
09/02/2020
Mike
Work done in a timely matter. Thorough and friendly staff.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 09/13/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review.We appreciate your business!

RK
Rebecca K.
Lagrange, OH
Buick Lucerne
09/02/2020
great service and I "trust" them!
I don't know what else to say - totally trust Precision Automotive with my car care!
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 09/13/2020

Thank You for your wonderful review.I am glad we have earned your trust!

Chris S.
09/01/2020
Best Mechanic in Town
Reliable and very helpful. Precision is the only mechanic I trust to work on my vehicles. Scott is the kindest man and a pleasure to deal with for any auto needs.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 09/13/2020

Thank you for your review.Thank you for your compliments and your continued business!

Joe C.
09/01/2020
oil change
Went fine
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 09/13/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review!

Jim G.
Chevrolet Caprice
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Jim said the business was pretty good and has dependable people.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 09/13/2020

Thanks Jim for your review and for being such a great customer for so many years!

Jeffery C.
Toyota Yaris
08/26/2020
Honesty and quality
Over the past several years we've had our cars (both foreign and domestic) repaired and maintained at Precision. Their diagnoses have been accurate, the work professional, quality parts installed, and all at a reasonable price.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 09/13/2020

Thank you your continued business and 5 star review.

Mike P.
08/26/2020
Very good service
My car had a number of problems but Scott was able to fix it. He called with updates along the way.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 09/13/2020

Thank you for your review and giving us a chance to service your vehicle!

CG
Chris G.
08/25/2020
Excellent, Honest Service
I am always impressed with how Scott and team go out of their way to give an honest evaluation of the work to be performed, then do the job right in a timely fashion. I have no problem recommending their work to my family and friends.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 09/13/2020

Thank you for your review and trust in us.Much appreciated!

RD
Russ & Marilyn D.
Wakeman, OH
07/18/2020
replacement of wheel bearing
The van handles better and sounds better. The repair was done quickly.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star review. We are glad you are happy with our service. Thanks again

SL
Stephen L.
Dodge Dakota
07/18/2020
Friendly staff, nice people. Good work!
Changed oil, replaced battery, and ordered an alternator for next visit install. Great job guys!
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 07/20/2020

Thanks a bunch for your kind words. We appreciate you as our customer.