HK
Havi K.
06/09/2021
Really helpful!
Scott Klein and his co workers were super helpful, honest and reliable.

MN
Mike N.
New London, OH
06/02/2021
Repair
This place is top notch, friendly, honest and through, I would recommend them to anyone.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 06/03/2021

Thanks Mike for the 5 star review and for putting your trust in us for your repairs!

GM
George M.
Mercury Milan
05/17/2021
Nice, Honest, Efficient, Quality Workmanship.
First experience with Precision Automotive. Have known they were there for years. I got older and cant do car work anymore. Have heard good of their work.
So had air lock in brake lines and some other work done.
Scott is very nice, informative and upfront honest. Happy with the work and cost is competitive. I dont trust many with honest auto work, and well, I trust them. I'm taking granddaughter s car there this week. I would not hesitate, and will refer others to Precision Automotive. Great and honest business. Thank you Scott and Team, I havent felt real safe in my car for awhile. Once again I feel safe. Thanks again
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 06/03/2021

Thank you for the five star review!We are so glad you are happy with your service!

EM
Elizabeth M.
Elyria, OH
05/10/2021
Brought my older model Rav4 in for a check engine. I received great and fast service. Very affordable.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 05/12/2021

Thank you for the great review.Thank you for choosing us!

Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 05/12/2021

Thank you for your great review!Thank you for choosing us!

GF
Gerald F.
Wellington, OH
05/10/2021
Very professional and great customer service.
Very professional and explained everything that you did.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 05/12/2021

So happy you are pleased with our service!Thanks again!

Scott is wonderful!
At the recommendation of a friend, Scott was very helpful with assessing a minor repair. His excellent customer service began at our initial phone call to when I picked the car up. He repair cost was very reasonable and the work done exceeded my expectations.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 05/14/2021

Thank you for the GREAT review!Glad you were happy with us.

MA
micheal A.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
Reliable service
Good outcome so far
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 05/14/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review!

Jeffery K.
Dodge Durango
05/01/2021
Honesty
Great customer service and fair pricing.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you for your review.Hopefully we can get a 5 star from you next time.

RD
Russ & Marilyn D.
Wakeman, OH
Chrysler 200
computer code
found out from Scott that our computer code is out of wack. There is a technical bulletin out about this problem with our car and we need to take it to a Chrysler dealer. Thanks Scott, we wouldn't have known otherwise.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you for coming to us for your repairs for 18 yrs! and thank you for another great review!

PH
Paul H.
Elyria, OH
Buick LaCrosse
04/30/2021
Honest professional care for my experience
Thought I definitely needed rear brakes. Scott and team inspected and advised brakes were fine and all hardware were solid. Instead of just doing brakes and collecting $$$, Scott and team were honest about my needs. I trust their word.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 05/04/2021

We appreciate your continued trust in our facility.Thank you for your 5 star review!

ST
Samuel T.
Wellington, OH
Kia Optima
Quickest turnaround time
Took my car in around 10:30 AM on a Thursday, get a call about 2 hours later with a diagnosis and estimate. Get another call 30 minutes later saying “unfortunately this repair may go into tomorrow while we wait on the part.” I was a bit confused for the apology. With my old mechanic I was lucky to hear from him in a week with just a diagnosis. Car got back to me the day he started actually working on it. 100% my new go to spot for repairs and maintenance. Thanks Scott and team!
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you so much for this great 5 star review!Im glad you were happy with your service!

RD
Ralph D.
04/29/2021
Feel like they really care about me
Gave me good information, did good work, and made suggestion for future needs.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 04/30/2021

Thats because we do care about you.We value our relationships with our customers both personally and professionally.Thank you for your great review.

JE
Jeffrey E.
Cadillac DTS
04/15/2021
The oil change went very well.
They put full synthetic oil in my car and changed the air filter. The service was done in a timely manner, and the car now runs great.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review!

SJ
Scott J.
Jeep Liberty
04/06/2021
Above and Beyond
Scott and his staff always go above and behind to do a complete job.
Even though our job was quoted, he called back when he found something
else that he felt had to be replaced. Gave us pricing so we weren't
surprised when we picked up. A++ Scott
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 04/08/2021

Thanks again for another great review.I appreciate your business!

Dave C.
Lagrange, OH
04/02/2021
Once again!
Scott and his mechanic' as busy as they are, got me in for an emergency brake job. If not, my tires might have burned up. Front brakes, that the dealership supposedly worked on before we bought the car, went bad. Thank God we can rely on Scott an his mechanic! God bless!
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 04/08/2021

Thank you for another great review!.Im glad we could help.