terry M.
07/14/2020
Precision Goes Beyond Routine Service
Good service as always with a recent repair, but it was also safe. Precision has arranged its waiting room to minimize close contacts, it provides hand sanitizer and has arranged for easy in and out and payment. Everyone behind the counter was also wearing a mask. As an 82 year old who wants to make it through the next couple of years without getting COVID-19, I appreciate Precision's concern about me as well as my business.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 07/14/2020

Thank you very much for letting us know how we are doing. We value our customers and want to keep all of us safe and  comfortable  at our place of business. We are also appreciative for the 5 star review and are glad you are happy with your auto repairs. Thanks again

PS
Pat S.
07/10/2020
Went in for a flat tire. Even though they were busy they helped me out. Great service. Quality work. Will definitely return for service.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 07/10/2020

Thank you for letting us know that you were happy with your auto repair service. We appreciate good customers like yourself.

HW
Harry W.
North Ridgeville, OH
07/08/2020
They do a great job every time
I've taken four or five cars here over the years, and they've done a great job every single time. It's hard to find an honest and knowledgeable mechanic anymore, so I drive almost 1/2 hour knowing that I'll always be treated right at Precision Automotive.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you very much for giving us a 5 star rating and for your kind words. We appreciate loyal customers like yourself. Thanks again

Jessica D.
Kia Optima
07/07/2020
Great Place!
The folks at Precision Auto are nice and helpful. They are honest with what needs done and you never feel like they are trying to scam you out of your money. Good people and a great place!
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you for the great review and for your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

JN
John N.
Wakeman, OH
Kia Sorento
07/03/2020
John P Nolan
Quality work, great customer relations
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate it.

Malinda M.
Collins, OH
07/02/2020
Nice owner
I’m happy with work but disappointed I didn’t get the AAA discount On work performed or on parts spent a lot of money
AAA tow truck towed me there because you are a AAA business 💁‍♀️
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you for letting us know your thoughts on our performance. Per AAA facility guidelines we are instructed to process AAA cards for verification before any discounts are authorized and without it our system will not process any AAA discounts. We thank you for your kind words and we are glad that you are happy with our auto repair service. We appreciate you as our customer and hope to see you the next time you need your car serviced.

Mike G.
Toyota Venza
07/01/2020
Great value!
Scott runs a tight ship and is my go-to guy for anything automotive. Skilled, trustworthy and reliable. None better in the area in my opinion.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 07/01/2020

Thanks Mike for taking the time to give us a great review. We appreciate it.

Matt M.
06/26/2020
Friendly and Professional
From the mechanics to the front desk, everyone has always treated me great and gave me awesome service.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We appreciate your 5 star review and we will continue to strive for great customer service.

Dave C.
Dodge Journey
06/25/2020
Great service! D.Cantu
Scott, Karen and his mechanic truly care about their customers! It is not just professional, but also, personal, quality service they give! It is hard to find an affordable, trustworthy, auto care shop such as Scott's. Thanks to all of you! God bless!
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for your kind comments. We appreciate great customers like yourself. Thanks again from all of us at Precision.

Mark S.
Pontiac G6
06/24/2020
Well-taken care of...
Scott and the Precision team hit it out of the park. They accurately diagnosed our vehicle’s problems, gave us an estimate, and performed the work. The time required for one particular issue actually increased significantly due to extenuating circumstances but Scott did not upcharge or deviate from his quoted number. Much appreciated! I will continue taking my vehicles to Precision Automotive and Performance for necessary work!
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you very much for your kind review. We appreciate you as a customer.

Malinda M.
Collins, OH
06/22/2020
Work Ethic
Reasonable prices, treated with respect and common curtesy
Only fixed what was wrong didn’t try to swindle me with added charges
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you for letting us know how we are doing. We appreciate it.

SF
Steve F.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/18/2020
Dependable, Quality Service
Whenever I have a need with my car, I take it to Precision. Scott and his team are excellent at diagnosing the problem and capable of fixing it at a reasonable cost. I would recommend them to anyone looking for car repair.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 06/24/2020

Your kind review is much appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

BW
Bob W.
Wellington, OH
06/17/2020
I had multiple issues with my truck. They were all addressed and repaired. I was kept informed on the status at all times. I would highly recommend this repair shop. It's hard to find an honest and trusted mechanic, I am just glad I did.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 06/17/2020

We are always grateful to our customers and glad that they are pleased with our service. Thanks for letting us know you were happy with our work. We hope to see you in the future for your auto repair needs.

WW
William W.
Subaru Legacy
06/15/2020
Great Service!
As always, they take good care of my car and are honest about letting me know what the car really needs. Very reasonable prices, too. Precision Automotive was recommended to me about a year or so ago when I moved to town and they have done the needed work since. BTW, their tire prices are very good, too. I found that out the hard way!!! :) Thanks, Scott!
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 06/16/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate it.

Kandi & Charles M.
Wellington, OH
Toyota Tundra
06/12/2020
Trustworthy
Trustworthy and straight forward. Has taken care of my vehicles for years.
Scott from Precision Automotive & Performance responded on 06/12/2020

Thank you for allowing us to take care of your auto repair needs and for the great review. We appreciate great customers like you. Thanks again