CL
CHAZ L.
04/14/2021
Condenser Service
Their prices beat the dealership costs, and they're friendly, fast, and reliable. In and out in the same day.

Humble, TX
Chrysler Concorde
04/14/2021
Great
They are very nice and thorough.

MARY M.
04/13/2021
Service is fast, courteous and excellent. Comfortable and very clean waiting area. Nice friendly people.

TL
TONI L.
04/10/2021
Very nice people and FAST inspection
Took my car in for the yearly inspection. I was told there was a wait as there were several ahead of me but it was ready in about 5 or 10 minutes!

CK
CHARLES K.
04/07/2021
MAINTENANCE
Repairs completed in minimal time as expected.

PS
Pat S.
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Pat said she has been a long time customer. The business provides good service and she is happy with them.

KAREN B.
04/05/2021
They were amazing repair our truck, outstanding
They repaired our truck which was far off worse then we could have imagined. We had no idea that is much wrong with the vehicle is there was, but Precision they repaired our truck in the time you said he was going to it actually cost a few dollars less than what they told me they’re nice they’re shop is clean they observe for Covid had him P they were great will never take our vehicles anywhere else but Precision

RAY S.
04/05/2021
Efficient service
As per prior services with Precision, they have been pleasant, efficient, & attentive to our request for service.
Vehicle repaired as needed, & the car was washed when work completed.

04/01/2021
Inspection
The staff is always friendly and the lobby is always clean; even before COVID.

CAROL M.
Isuzu Rodeo
03/28/2021
I took my sons SUV to get snogged and they did it fast while I waited. Great customer service.

CAROL M.
Volkswagen Jetta
03/20/2021
Great pricing. Knowledgeable
I will bring my car here always. They can be trusted and they are so honest. Great people.

CL
CLARENCE L.
03/16/2021
My 2015 Toyota Tacoma
As always, my buddies at Precision Automotive Services were attentive, professional and timely. My vehicle was serviced promptly by the experts on staff, and they had the job completed in the time agreed upon. I would highly recommend Precision to anyone looking for an automotive service and repair shop.

NN
NEIL N.
Ram 1500
03/13/2021
Great service as always. Easy to schedule and work completed quickly. Definitely recommend!

CO
CRAIG O.
GMC Pickup
03/13/2021
Truck Appreciates Precison!
Our 1994 GMC really likes the TLC at Precision!

Cadillac SRX
03/10/2021
Professional, personal, quality service
Always welcoming & personable yet professional, offering friendly & informative conversational detail about repairs & solutions & accurate estimates, followed by competitive pricing, quality service & timely completion, returning the car in clean condition.