AP
AUDREY P.
06/15/2021
Perfect
Fast, comfortable, efficient…..could go on and on

PW
PAUL W.
06/14/2021
Great precision care. Awesome customer service
Best folks, best service!

JE
JUDY E.
Houston, TX
Jeep Compass
06/12/2021
Great Service, Great Team
Great place, always helping me with my car needs. Great service.

ND
NICHOLE D.
INFINITI QX60
06/12/2021
Oil Change
They were so friendly and efficient in changing my oil and air filter. I have been taking my vehicle to a dealership and they had overlooked things that needed to be fixed. I will be coming back to Precision for all my automotive needs.

Derek L.
Honda HR-V
06/03/2021 Category: Service
Derek said the business is fair, honest and professional.

DON C.
Cadillac CTS
06/02/2021
Local; friendly; courteous; and good work (so far!)
I like having a local shop to have work done. We have two cars, and use Precision exclusively.

TR
THERESA R.
06/01/2021
Easy in and out for service
I was a first time visitor today and the staff was excellent. I had service above and beyond
Both gentlemen were very helpful and answered all my questions

Chevrolet Suburban
05/24/2021
Great customer service and clean facilities.

MARILOU S.
Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
05/24/2021
Always quick & friendly service
We have been trusting our family cars to Precision for years. They have been honest and reliable on all services.

Margie S.
05/21/2021 Category: Service
Margie said she was happy with the service. She needs to go back for them to fix the stations on her radio. They were gone after they put in the new battery.

PP
PARTEEK P.
05/15/2021
In and out in less than 10
Went in for a quick inspection. No upsell like some other shops. Nice people

WW
WADE W.
05/13/2021
Honest mechanics are hard to find!
I’ll make this short and to the point. My car broke down due to a belt slipping and a pulley breaking off in the engine. Jeff walked it over with me and braced me for a $1600+ cost for repair because the engine was going to need to be removed to extract the broken bolt. I gave to go ahead to start the work and to my surprise Jeff called me the next day and told me that they were able to extract the bolt without removing the engine. They identified several seals that needed replacement and after putting everything back the cost came to roughly $600. It’s rare honesty to experience in an industry and I appreciate it immensely. I highly recommend this shop and they have earned my future business.

GS
GALEN S.
05/08/2021
Replace battery very quickly and explained everything very well
Very good information and personal service!!

ROGER B.
05/07/2021
yearly auto inspection
took my Honda Van in for it's yearly auto inspection, have been using this location for years, if there is a problem down the road they will advise me to look into it

Scott B.
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Scott said they got him in and out pretty quick.