James B. on 02/12/2018
James said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Audi SQ5
Service Date: 02/01/2018
Review Created: 02/12/2018
Carola E. on 02/11/2018
"Problem solvers "
Premier Eurocars always go the extra mile to solve a car problem. I appreciate their attention to detail and their expertise.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
Service Date: 02/07/2018
Review Created: 02/11/2018 04:26 AM
Angie P. on 02/07/2018
"Great guys "
I always feel like a great job is done!!
Vehicle: GMC Terrain
Service Date: 02/01/2018
Review Created: 02/07/2018 06:52 PM
JEFFREY M. on 02/03/2018
"Great service"
Stopped by to talk about some car issues. Will be bringing my car in at a later date but always impressed by this friendly and accessible group of professionals.
Vehicle: Audi S4
Service Date: 01/29/2018
Review Created: 02/03/2018 03:45 PM
Shayam-Michael M. on 01/23/2018
"Excellent and knowledgeable service!!"
Greg and team were awesome and very efficient getting my car serviced. Very open and honest and provided their recommendations. Also, very convenient with the loaner car provided. Highly recommend. Thanks guys!
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 01/22/2018
Review Created: 01/23/2018 07:18 AM
BOB T. on 01/22/2018
"Confidence and Trust"
I feel very confident and trust their opinion and work.
Vehicle: Porsche 944
Service Date: 01/19/2018
Review Created: 01/22/2018 12:21 PM
Kirk A. on 01/20/2018
"Audi Q7 service"
Very detailed service. Much appreciated their attention to detail!
Vehicle: Audi Q7
Service Date: 01/19/2018
Review Created: 01/20/2018 05:01 PM
Michael R. on 01/18/2018
Michael said this business was responsive to his needs. They fit him in an unexpected spot in the schedule and they made room for him even though they didn't know him. They finished the work when they said they would.
Vehicle: BMW 5 Series
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018
Christophre W. on 01/14/2018
"Knowledgeable staff"
Friendly knowledgeable staff...fair pricing and great follow up.
Thank you, again.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 01/08/2018
Review Created: 01/14/2018 05:12 AM
Arash I. on 01/12/2018
"Professional and friendly - even gave me a ride!"
Mike and his crew know what they're doing, and they do it very well - at much better prices than a dealership. Glad I found them to service my baby.
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/12/2018 06:38 AM
Thomas H. on 12/29/2017
Thomas said the employees did a nice job. He was treated honestly, and their prices were fair.
Vehicle: Porsche Boxster
Service Date: 12/22/2017
Review Created: 12/29/2017
Cliff C. on 12/22/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Unprofessional and poor communication"
I spent over $6000 dollars getting maintenance and upgrades to my E46 M3. Though poor communications on Mike and his teams part, I was not aware my car would no longer pass emissions. I only found this out when I came back for insp/emissions. Mike tried to blame me for driving the car over 5000 to keep it in 'exempt' status but I never knew I needed to do this. I purchased this car as a daily driver, why on earth would I not drive 5000 miles a year. So I ask for help and suggested solutions based on his miscommuincations, he never returns my call. I also need a wheel bearing replaced. I call again, ask for a price quote on the wheel bearing and a response on a solution to pass emissions. Again, no return call. I call a 3rd time (this is over the course of a few months, ample time to research and call me back.) I express my displeasure with Mike. He assures me he will get a price and suggest a solution. Surprise!!!! no call back again. Not only will I never use this place again, I encourage everyone to avoid it. They thrive on ignorant customers willing to pay thousands of dollars with subpar service/customer service. I'm sure some have had good experiences, but personally I feel I was screwed and Mike doesn’t have the professionalism to call me back to try and resolve my issues cause he already has my money. So he is either extremely disorganized, or extremely ignorant, neither of which deserves my hard earned money.
Service Date: 06/01/2016
Review Created: 12/22/2017 08:22 AM
Michael F. at Premier Eurocars responded on 12/29/2017

I understand the customer's frustration but we tried to communicate as clearly as possible that the solution he was contemplating would make him unable to pass emissions. There were over ten emails back and forth detailing the options, some of which allowed for street driving but the one chosen we specifically state will not pass emissions. Additionally we furnished links to the tune provider's site that clearly disclaims that the solution is only for "Off Road / Racing" installations. Beyond the written correspondance there were numerous face to face discussions that clarified the option he selected, in contrast to other solutions, would delete the catalytic converters and the tune would only turn off the check engine light, the car would still not be emissions compliant. The customer even recognized the level of communication in a note thanking us for the thorough responses and links.

Obviously, despite all of these attempts to clearly explain the issues, this customer failed to understand all the implications of his decisions.

As for the wheel bearing, we have an estimate for the customer in our system still awaiting his call back to schedule his appointment. More miscommunication has obviously occurred here but our perception is that he was going to call back to schedule.

Lastly, the assertion that we "thrive on ignorant customers" says more about this person than anything I can add. We pride ourselves on fair treatment of our customers and the overwhelming majority of our reviews reflect that. I am sorry that this customer had such a poor experience but I won't break the law to get him an emissions sticker and I am unwilling to refund money for something we clearly explained and counseled against from the beginning.

Kenny D. on 12/14/2017
Kenny said the staff provided good service and competitive pricing.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cruze Limited
Service Date: 11/27/2017
Review Created: 12/14/2017
Florence R. on 12/12/2017
"Always great service - Trustworthy"
Mr. Forbes and his team are very professional. They explain the issues clearly, perform thorough diagnosis before recommending repairs. Premier Eurocars have consistently provided great service. Great independent shop: quality work & fair prices.  Thanks Premier Eurocars, Wish you continued success.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Tiguan
Service Date: 12/02/2017
Review Created: 12/12/2017 07:01 AM
Ed S. on 12/12/2017
"Calipers and wheels look great"
Mike and his team helped me out by getting a set of wheels and tires swapped and then removing my black calipers so i could have them painted Porsche red. we worked a plan over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend and it turned out great. Mike and his team (Greg, etc...) are really flexible to work with and they do it right every time!
Vehicle: Porsche 911 Carrera
Service Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 12/12/2017 06:21 AM
Tim C. on 12/05/2017
Tim said the staff did a great job. Their service was on time and on budget.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E550
Service Date: 12/02/2017
Review Created: 12/05/2017
TODD R. on 11/30/2017
"Once again - great service"
As always, great, professional service...
Vehicle: Porsche Cayenne
Service Date: 11/29/2017
Review Created: 11/30/2017 06:03 AM
Richard H. on 11/26/2017
"Maintenance. "
I want to be involved & understand any maintenance issues to include speaking with Rich, etc. on the shop floor.
Vehicle: Porsche 911
Service Date: 11/25/2017
Review Created: 11/26/2017 06:22 AM
James D. on 11/22/2017
"Candid"
Always a candid assessment of what REALLY needs to be done to my vehicles. Have worked on my A6 and E350.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Service Date: 11/20/2017
Review Created: 11/22/2017 07:31 AM
Nicolas T. on 11/22/2017
Nicolas said he would refer customers to this business.
Vehicle: Porsche Cayenne