John P. M.
06/13/2021
Always depenable
Great service as always. Fast turnaround too.

James G.
Lexus ES 350
06/11/2021
Service at J & W is professional and dependable. Even after moving from this neighborhood establishment, we return to have our cars serviced because the staff is so friendly and make us feel like one of the family.

Stephen S.
Nissan Rogue
06/09/2021
Honesty
Fair prices and honest appraisal of what needs attention without pressure to the customer.

DO
David O.
Honda Accord Sedan
06/05/2021
Great Service at a competitive cost
Running over a curb, I ruined a rocker panel under my door. J & W repaired it with a new rocker panel for half of what a local body shop charged me 5 years earlier when my wife had run over a curb.... They also reminded me that I needed a new inspection that month(which I had forgotten).....

Robert M.
06/05/2021
No pressure, prompt, friendly and excellent service
Excellent service, immediate attention to my problem

PM
Patricia M.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
05/30/2021
J and W always provide great service!
We've been using J and W to have our cars serviced for almost two decades now and have always had a good experience. We would highly recommend them to anyone.

Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
05/14/2021
Honest and good service
Honest and good service

EE
Eileen E.
Downingtown, PA
05/10/2021
Excellent and efficient customer service, honest, and reliable!
Thank you for your expert care of our vehicles through the years!

JJ
Joann J.
05/08/2021
helpful and honest
staff is helpful, honest and hardworking

CV
Christopher V.
Downingtown, PA
Volvo S80
05/07/2021
Another great experience at J&W
I have been going to J&W for over 10 years and I am now sending my daughters there. My dad drives from Reading to get his two cars serviced. Their attention to detail and experience is something that is just not available with a lot of shops. I highly recommend J&W. Trusting them with my family’s safety is something I feel very confident about.

TF
Thomas F.
04/30/2021
The service here is great. I think I can trust J&W with my car servicing needs.

HK
Helga K.
04/24/2021
Keeping me on the road!
I buy my car new & keep it about 10-11 years. I& W make this possible! Thanks guys!

SK
Scott K.
Ford Edge
04/21/2021
The service is, prompt, reliable, and honest. I truly appreciate all the staff at J&W.

Darryl D.
04/19/2021
Personalized Service
Excellent and trustworthy mechanics. Convenient location.

Robert B.
04/14/2021
Friendly, competent service
J&W Automotive provides complete vehicle service at fair prices.