RL
Robert L.
10/30/2020
Professional. Responsive. Quality.
I went to J&W for the first time, discovering them through a mailer. I prefer supporting entrepreneurial businesses, so I gave them a try. They were ready to service my car at the scheduled time, they have a nice customer waiting area, and overall did a great job. I will return. Thanks.

GH
G. William H.
10/27/2020
Trust, Skill & Integrity is J&W Automotive
I care about my investment in my Jeep Wrangler. I only will service it at a shop I can trust. This is J&W Automotive. I won't go anywhere else. Today they installed and rotated tires for me and performed other maintenance. I also know what I need to do for next time. I recommend this shop. They offer knowledge, a personal touch and they know what to do to fix a problem for a reasonable price. Thank you John, Rich & staff!

VP
Vincentine P.
Honda Civic Si
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Vinventine said the business is honest.

TC
Tom C.
Drexel Hill, PA
Chevrolet Pickup
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Tom said they're a good business, he has additional vehicles that go in to this business. He knows the owner .

SK
Scott K.
Ford Edge
10/07/2020
Excellent services
The service there is excellent. They had ordered a part that was bad and the my called me right away and jumped on it to fix it. It’s refreshing to get honest communication from a service center.

AW
Arthur W.
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/06/2020 Category: Service
Arthur said everything was good, it was good service at the business.

HH
Howard H.
Chrysler Sebring
10/03/2020
Trust is the key word.
John and Rich are great, we have been using them for 17 years.

GH
G. William H.
10/02/2020
Best in Class Service!
Took my vehicle in for routine service. Not only did they take care of that very well but they also determined a fix for an issue that could have impacted passenger safety. I am grateful for that.

This is the kind of service I want my family to rely on. I can always find that at J&W Automotive. They are a local shop that will take good care of us every time!

Sandra B.
10/02/2020
I can always count on J and W for an honest assessment of my car. Thanks for everything you do!

PM
Patricia M.
10/01/2020
Fantastic service
John and Rich and crew are great. Been using them for more than 10 years now and have never had a problem.

Marilyn S.
Exton, PA
09/29/2020
ALWAYS A PLEASURE DEALING WITH J&W
J And W each and every time a good experience. They know what they're doing and do it well. They're honest!
Don't try to sell you a service u don't really need. They are wonderful. I cannot say enough about their knowledge and integrity.

Merdic M.
Subaru Legacy
09/25/2020
Oil change and brake work

TR
Tom R.
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Tom said the business provided good service.

SR
Steve R.
Glen Mills, PA
Cadillac XTS
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Steve said the business did everything they were suppose to do in a timely fashion.

SA
Srinivas A.
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Srinivas said he recommends them for service.