05/23/2019
Great work as always
I can always count on Rich, John and team to do a thorough job on repairs!

05/18/2019
Best in class
Our family is very happy. This business is great! Service is terrific. My vehicle runs perfectly now. Very professional and local.
It is family owned which is why the owner cares about your experience. That is why we and our neighbors we give J&W our business. Their prices are very fair.

Coatesville, PA
05/16/2019
Inspection
Prompt. Quality.

John P. M.
05/16/2019
Good honest work!
I brought our car in for 45000 mile checkup. Rich told us what needed to be done and it was done quickly and reasonably priced.

Dick P.
Buick LaCrosse
05/04/2019
State Inspection, Oil/Filter change, rotate tires, headlamp repair, and overall vehicle inspection.
Friendly personnel, reviews initial inspection and potential items to be addressed, suggests future items to be aware of, and work performed is great.

AD
Ann D.
Coatesville, PA
04/13/2019
Awesome job
Definitely knows how to do BMW’s .. I always leave the garage knowing my car is running great.. have been going there for over 5 years

TF
Thomas F.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/11/2019
Great place
I always go to J&W auto. Because I always know I'm going to be treated fairly!

TR
Tom R.
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the service was great and performed quickly, and he was really pleased it ended up costing less than the estimate.

Marilyn S.
03/02/2019
Terrific business for car repair
Always a pleasure to deal with the people at J and W. They have superior customer service and are honest with fair pricing. J and W is my choice for auto care. It’s that simple!!!

Sherry M.

Quality

Carol S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2019
Quick response when called for a problem fast and reliable diagnosis and service to fix the problem and always friendly and professional. I have used J and W for many years to service and maintain my car I would recommend them to anyone 👍

TC
Tad C.
Downingtown, PA
Acura Integra
02/12/2019
Great service and affordable
Honesty is probably the highest praise a person can give a car shop. Rich, who serviced my car at J&W when the dealership couldn’t (Acura does bot have a dyno), was totally honest about the pricing and work, and I will definitely return in the future.

OR
Orlando R.
02/08/2019
Water pump
As usual John and Rich were very accommodating to my needs. I took the car due to engine running hot at times. They looked at it and told me the water pump was leaking anti freeze and that I should not drive the car like that, they said it could be fixed that day, this was important since I was working from home that day but I needed to go to the office the next day.
John drove me home and said that he would pick me up when the car was done, it was.
Thank you so much.

CO
Chris O.
Volvo XC90
02/06/2019
Knowledgeable and fair
I’ve been taking my Volvo to John and Rich for years. They do very excellent work and are up front , honest and fair.
It’s important to have a mechanic you can trust. I’ve found that in J & W Automotives.

Ryan C.
Honda Fit
02/05/2019
Happy Long Time Customer
I've been going to J&W for years. Never had a bad experience with them. They have always been honest and flexible. Definitely recommend.

02/01/2019
Outstanding Service at a Good Price
Best place to get your vehicle or truck serviced in Chester County.
Wife and I had our Honda serviced recently. We needed a factory part installed. We find they did a flawless job. The skills and care of their customers will make us come back! Must try. Highly recommended!

LN
Lisa Marie N.
Downingtown, PA
Dodge Caliber
02/01/2019
Efficient, Friendly, Genuinely Cares,
I have know this team for over 25 years. They provide excellent service to me consistently. My sons use and they are very helpful. I feel safe knowing they fix our cars.

Thank you soo much!!
Sincerely,
Mrs. Nussbaum

HH
Helenmarie H.
01/31/2019
Great, trustworthy service
J and W provides quality and trustworthy service for both of our family cars. Rich is very knowledgeable, thorough, and proactive. He gets the work done as promised, while never taking short cuts. His prices are fair for great service.

HP
Hannah P.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Hannah said the staff was nice, and the service was completed in a timely manner.