PK
Paul K.
Acura MDX
11/28/2020
Honest and trustworthy
We always take ours cars here- and they are always straightforward and honest with us, even if it means doing what’s best. We trust J&W - they do wonderful work.

JJ
Joann J.
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Joann said they are always very helpful. They share information so one knows exactly what has to be done and when it is to be done.

DJ
Don J.
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Don said he has been dealing with John at the business for about ten years, and the business is the only place he will go.

TD
Theresa D.
Volkswagen Beetle
11/11/2020
Great servive
Highly recommend to anyone looking for honest and careful work on their car

Jerome W.
Honesty & Quality Work
Very happy in my experience with J&W Automotive. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a place that provides honesty and good quality work.

HK
Helga K.
11/05/2020
Helps me maintain my car for long life
Have been taking my car here for years. I buy new cars & keep them for 11 years. Maintaining them by proper service has kept them on the road with no breakdowns.

Mitsubishi Outlander
First time using J and W
I've lived close by for years, and only recently discovered J and W. Yesterday was my first experience with this shop, as I decided to give it a try for inspection. They are thorough, with reasonable prices. My car was done in a day. We will be back with all of our vehicles. Thanks J and W!

RL
Robert L.
10/30/2020
Professional. Responsive. Quality.
I went to J&W for the first time, discovering them through a mailer. I prefer supporting entrepreneurial businesses, so I gave them a try. They were ready to service my car at the scheduled time, they have a nice customer waiting area, and overall did a great job. I will return. Thanks.

GH
G. William H.
10/27/2020
Trust, Skill & Integrity is J&W Automotive
I care about my investment in my Jeep Wrangler. I only will service it at a shop I can trust. This is J&W Automotive. I won't go anywhere else. Today they installed and rotated tires for me and performed other maintenance. I also know what I need to do for next time. I recommend this shop. They offer knowledge, a personal touch and they know what to do to fix a problem for a reasonable price. Thank you John, Rich & staff!

VP
Vincentine P.
Honda Civic Si
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Vinventine said the business is honest.

TC
Tom C.
Drexel Hill, PA
Chevrolet Pickup
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Tom said they're a good business, he has additional vehicles that go in to this business. He knows the owner .

SK
Scott K.
Ford Edge
10/07/2020
Excellent services
The service there is excellent. They had ordered a part that was bad and the my called me right away and jumped on it to fix it. It’s refreshing to get honest communication from a service center.

AW
Arthur W.
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/06/2020 Category: Service
Arthur said everything was good, it was good service at the business.

HH
Howard H.
Chrysler Sebring
10/03/2020
Trust is the key word.
John and Rich are great, we have been using them for 17 years.

GH
G. William H.
10/02/2020
Best in Class Service!
Took my vehicle in for routine service. Not only did they take care of that very well but they also determined a fix for an issue that could have impacted passenger safety. I am grateful for that.

This is the kind of service I want my family to rely on. I can always find that at J&W Automotive. They are a local shop that will take good care of us every time!